How easy is it to get pussy in your country?

how easy is it to get pussy in your country?

in my country of origin (italy) pretty hard

in my current residence (flag) real easy

im in italy right now
the women here are so hot but 50% of them are tourists and the other 50% already have a bf

really makes you think

Dunno

how would I know?

I wouldn't know, haha

yeah same. i mean its pretty fucking hard(read impossible) for me. i doubt this is the same for the majority of others tho but i have no real idea

There are plenty of cats living in the basement so it's pretty easy to get some pussy.

true, some parts of the asspanish territory are the new sodoma & gomorra, people from around the world come to got pussy filled and geting a sexual partner is really easy unless you are Jorge.

is everyone here literally a basement dwelling NEET?

post your cats please

I'd say moderate

Getting laid is the UK is easy as hell, but in Italy I did not manage to get laid

I'm in uni surrounded by pussy and still don't know

They are in the basement of my commiblock. I don't actually own a pet, my mum wouldn't let me ha-ha.

Have Any of you faggits tried going to a gym?

Not NEET but I'm a 23 year old virgin

>Getting laid is the UK is easy as hell

Extremely hard compared to Europe. Let me explain. Since there are so many fatties, a young girl with an average face is already an 8/10+ just by being slim. Most young guys trying to get laid are in extremely good shape from the gym. So you have a large number of attractive males trying to fuck an extremely small number of thin qts. A lot of girls here that are treated like goddesses would barely be average in some eastern european hell hole country.

this

I'm sorry friend, here's a picture of my cat. She likes to sit with her tongue sticking out

It obviously depends on how attractive you are and what your standards are.
For me it's medium mode.
I haven't traveled much though so I don't really have anything else to compare it to.

This guy is right rather jerk it and save my money work out and then smash abroad

That's retarded but fucking adorable.

very fucking hard

Easy as fuck.

Why is italy so difficult?

for a gringo?

hard/10 if youre decent white male manlet

Perth: 7/10
Sydney: 6/10
Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast: 5/10
Australia in general: 6.5/10
New Zealand: 4/10
Bali: 1/10
Thailand 1.5/10

its literally as easy as asking for it

I've heard its really hard in australia, so many tall as fuck anglo alphas.

>in my country of origin (somalia) pretty hard

>in my current residence (flag) real easy

in italia tutti sanno che sei un fallito
in spagna vai in spiaggia fai il mezzo turista e approcci persone diverse

italians abroad slay pussies pretty easily
italians at home compete with other italians, don't live the "tourist life" and women have higher standards

yeah bro you're either:
tall,good looking face, confident and smart
or
tall, muscly, good features and face,drug using, lots of mates and big partier

those are the successful types really

Be non white and hate whites.

>haha yes I am a modern woman, free sexuality!!
>but first court me for seven months, then we can have sex on missionary and maybe MAYBE I'll suck your dick for five seconds on Christmas

the struggle is real

medium
really depends on the looks
i consider myself fairly good-looking an when i was 19 and just started studying i could get as many one-night-stands as i wanted.
now i have a gf
but it really depends on your looks. when im out with some rather not good-looking friends, some girls wont even talk to them

Bayern is easy mode with cheats enabled, to be honest.

>implying the country is different when it's you that's different
When people travel to a new town they loosen up. Less baggage. This is actually a documented phenomenon.
Travelers are sluts, not the locales they've ended up in.

With money, you can do anything.

an Italian girl that worked with me said that Italian men hit desperately on everything that moves and watching you fags on the beach going from group of girls to other group of girls trying to get some is pretty pathetic.

I WANT TO FEEL UP A GIRL'S BIG BUNDA!!

Fugggg no wonder i see so many italy bros outside of italy and married to foreign women

that is patently false and I can't understand why people only meme about us in such a fashion, get fucked Buzzfeed.

It's very hard, all the cute white girls are stuck up.

literally never happened

it's not.

esatto

this,
women in italy don't give blowjobs
at least for me, Munich was the easiest city to get laid

I got laid every time I visited, even when I was in a relationship and didn't want to fuck

I did that once. My nuts hurt for a week.

People who travel alot have personality profiles that are outside the norm, so I dont think it's the traveling itself that changes anyone.

very hard

t. virgin

Who to believe

German women have weird jaws tbqh

If you are a white foreigner even more. Especially if they are from Europe, but a gringo will do, yes.

Is that why all American guy I have ever met was dating an asian girl

OP here,

it's sometimes true

the Spaniard is spouting memes.

Easy af m8
I have a fat fetish though so it's kind of cheating

I am ugly and woman really don't like me so.. for me it is hard. but it isn't much if you are normal probably...

Ok then so about 30% true?

Why are french women such cunts m80

It depends on a person desu. If you are ok, have nice face, many friends - pretty easy.

>Flag
Very easy

t. femanon

>Privet babe I'm from Australia
>flick my passport out
>pussy

>impying its not easy for women anywhere

You're just envious. If you're capable of getting laid in your country you should be able to in foreign countries even if you don't speak their language

Dio cane 'sti captcha

yep

It was very hard for me to find someone alpha enough to keep up with me in Japan.

If you're rich, very easy.

Go near a military base you stupid cunt

Lots of dumbfucks that want american women for some reason

>T. Former GI in japan

nice bunda
sauce?

>implying aussie passport is relevant
Try to do it with Thai girl. European don't give a shit about your island that is located in the middle of nowhere.

I only fuck locals

I've been going hard since the age of 16 and I don't consider myself particularly amazing looking but I'm not a fat piece of shit and I'm talkable. Can confirm that if you have a personality, Brisbane is about 5/10 difficulty.

yea but russians aren't european, most of you say that yourselves. there are millions of women in ur country who would fuck me solely because of passport.

Look for them in muay thai or boxing gyms plenty of alpha jap bros there
Or be some Yak's mistress

probably easy if i wasn't socially retarded

Aren't the Irish known for being charismatic and sociable?

Serbia is easy as fuck all women are whores
if you dont believe this, just go under plavi most, they fuck for like 10 $

>Why are french women such cunts m80
Because you people keep putting them on some kind of pedestal, whereas there is nothingabout them that is different from any other women

this

>charismatic and sociable
you mean drunk

are portuguese women easy?
im planning to go on vacation there

That murican excuses. Won't reply to you, because you don't even fin in armchair in airplane fag

nope

This man speaks the truth

im flying to europe this month 8-)

if youre rich, have a nice face, and a cool accent it isnt so bad

yeah most are charismatic and jolly, which makes things kinda worse for me.

>en salamanca la que no es puta es manca

Is this really true? I mean what the fuck, every local girl there just puts out for any guy who shows interest in them, international students included?

I bet you won't have even a pussy here)))

its not even that though, women like different things, women wanna try different types of men. if i talk to a girl in russian and tell her im from australia she is gonna be 1. impressed and 2. surprised. an excellent start to a one night stand
it isnt about marrying bruh, russian women are only long term if you make top dollar

I never put them bitches on pedestal
Here is how it went

>Be traveling abroad in random places
> i like to talk to people since i travel alone
>Everytime some bitch or group of bitches gives me a disgusted look for saying hellp it turns out to be French women
> i just be dick right back to them
Fucking uptight cunts

It's always easy if you're a foreigner.
>Be me
>19 year old virgin
>Go abroad for the first time with uncle to several countries.
>Have sex several times with no change in my shit social skills
>Return home
>Return to being unable to get anybody.

Yes

Also tourist pussy is easier

depends on who you meet. Most are quite prude, but there's also a lot of friends-with-benefits relations going on

She was just being French then, don' sweat it

WHAT THE FUCK
ULTRA RARE

Dunno.

I've been able to avoid the subject pretty well so far.

Go to work, get home, go out do stuff, get home, sleep.

All contact with women is in a professional setting or very short.

Though I'm getting into the territory where my parents start asking why I don't have anybody in my life.

But it's not about your passport, girls everywhere love experiments and foreigners, especially if nobody will know about it.
And if a Russian woman wants to marry you know she wants to go abroad and take everything you have.

Ok bro its just weird for some one to be super cunty from a hello

kek, this is literally every australian I've ever met in europe and they're all swimming in pussy like no human being would believe possible. Even my prude sister gets dripping wet if she hears an OI M8, literally wat de fuck

youll always have your /aus/bros

to be honest we are bred pretty nicely, i wish i was the muscly one instead of the tall and confident one

oh yeah, it's like you do jack shit to make you deserve only alphas