Get job interview

>get job interview
>it's a woman from HR

HOW CAN I NOT DROP MY SPAGHETTI HOLY FUCK FUCKING VAGINIGGERS, WOMEN GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

calm down user

are you endangered?

Where do you live bro?
In my country (Bahrain) if a company tells you that you're interviewing with a woman, it's a subtle way of rejecting your application. Only an idiot would actually go to the interview.
If somebody suggested that I have a serious technical interview with a woman I would be insulted and get very angry. Every day I'm glad I don't live in a faggot country like America.

Congratulations faggot, you failed the autism test. Nobody wants to work with a mongoloid who's going to constantly drop his spaghetti whenever he has to interact with another human being. Work on your soft skills and try again later.

I don't know where OP lives but I'm guessing it's a first world country and not sand nigger central.

>with another human being.
I had to interact with a 9/10, of fucking course I would drop my spaghetti. I was fucking shaking holy fuck this never happened to me. I even fapped beforehand but it didn't work.

I got the invitation from the woman in HR, and she handled non-technical aspects, but the actual interview was carried out by a group of 5-6 people, programmers and team managers, all men. Also, got the job in the end.

>if a company tells you that you're interviewing with a woman, it's a subtle way of rejecting your applicatio
>Bahrain
>look it up
Just as expected from a sandnigger.

>reeeee fucking sandniggers
Meanwhile I'm married, have a nice house, and don't have to worry about faggots, niggers, and kikes ruining my country.
Go shart in a mart sweetie.

Only because your country is selling its entire future so Americans can drive around in huge SUVs for a couple of decades.

>American education
We're the least oil producing country on the gulf bro.

>don't have to worry about faggots, niggers, and kikes
>while posting on mongolian moving picture forum
You have to worry about different things, sweetie.

>HR woman: what do you do to relief stress?
>me: I beat my girlfriend
>Her jaw drops, male manager lols under his nose
>me: of course I am joking.
>Got hired.

Kek. Should've used propanolol or some beta blockers faggot.
Nearby fag here. I heard sandniggers rape boys and they have a huge swinging dick. Is it true?

>Meanwhile I'm married, have a nice house
Wow what an achievement, literally nobody in the west has those things! You've really got it made, buddy!

I'd prefer faggots and niggers over Arabic subhumans, at least faggots won't rape my daughter and niggers won't blow up a stadium for their sand god

True, it works. I needed to go for an interview to police station long time ago (10 years now) and I took some of my girlfriend's beta blockers. I was talking solid 3 hours without sweating or getting nervous at all. Usually I get very nervous if it's something outside normal situation. Unfortunately they had side effects and my heart started to ache in weird way when the effect was waning off. Probably not very healthy if used too often.

You're still utterly dependent on oil.

I want Sup Forums to fuck off.

(you) aren't ready to leave your mommy's basement yet. Go shitpost on Sup Forums until (you) aren't underage anymore.

>Not cfnm fapping in front of that 9/10 vaginigger
You had one chance you stupid ape

>sand god
That might be the best thing I've ever heard.

Go back to getting bombed by Israel, or the Saudis, or whoever you are currently at threat of being bombed by. Maybe the Americans? Who knows.

Don't you dare insinuate that their bloodthirsty sand god and our benevolent one are the same.

>the joke

>your head

But they are. Don't discuss topics you have no knowledge on, brainlet.

Muslims claim that they are. Just because muslims make such a claim does not make it true.

Sand god made me laugh

>just because they believe in the same exact sky creature, but have a sequel to the novel, the sky creature is different

It's not the sequel, it literally states that previous prophets were misunderstood and followers of other religions have incorrect beliefs about what god is.

just be urself retard

We're not talking about the west. We're talking about YOU.
You're fat and lonely and the only thing you have is your white pride. Your country is a joke and your culture is McDonalds. Sad!

The user you're responding to is the current president of the United States.

>HR
She's not there for the technical part, numbnuts.