A furry made a browser better than mozilla

>A furry made a browser better than mozilla
>a fucking furry and a bunch of autists are more talented than people who are supposed to make the second most downloaded browser
Let's face it people only use firefox because it was good like 6 years ago.

what is the furry-made browser you are referring to?

Pale Moon, duh.

Furries aren't what they used to be 6 years ago.
Sup Forums infected the things quite badly.

in what way is Pale Moon better than firefox? any answer is invalid because they're virtually identical.

>they're virtually identical.
Yeah maybe 2 years ago. In the near future it will be totally free from Mozilla code

are there any benchmarks comparing pale moon to firefox? layout and js engine speed is very important to me.

Yes.

LOOOL

Pale Moon is a fork of Firefox that shares 99% of the code base. Name one browser furries made from scratch that's better than Firefox.

>they're virtually identical
the least you could do is visit their website before posting literal retarded shit.

>made a browser
>fork Firefox and change the logo
He's basically Sup Forums incarnate.

>shilling palememe for free

Just use Midori

Man, I'm not even a furfag but this image brings back nostalgia. I haven't seen that in years.

>Pale Moon
>good

>pre australis
>better
please

I really hope the waterfox memewagon catches on, for evreryone's sake.

>Your browser, your way.
>blocks an add-on for hurting his feelings

Browsers without a default modern interface belongs in the trash.

shut up M$ ceo

He's blocked malware before. You can just disable the block if you want the malware that badly.

I use pale moon because it's fast

Install RISC OS and use Netsurf

How 'bout mucus? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah ohhhhhhhhhhh

>malware
lmao (You(

Recently, I've been actually growing fond of PaleMoon. Thanks Sup Forums.

pale moon will fall to obscurity. there's no way they can keep up with maintaining Gecko by themselves.

This. Ublock, privacy badger, https everywhere, downthemall, mouse gestures. No other can compete.

>malware
You're a retard.

Is Ecosia open source? I've been using it as my default search ever since I started using Waterfox.

This