Taking the CCNA exam next week and I'm wondering...

Taking the CCNA exam next week and I'm wondering, do they combine all of the chapter exams into a final exam or will there be unique questions?

Also, can't you google the questions if you're efficient with alt tabbing? :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/exam-tutorial.html
ccna5.net/
ccnav6.com/ccna-2-v6-0-final-exam-answers-2017-routing-switching-essentials.html
ccnav6.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he fell for the CCNA meme

the ccna is a digital exam, the questions it gives you adjust to your weak points
when you get a question wrong, it will ask further related questions to make sure you actually know the subject material

cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/exam-tutorial.html

Can't OP just use Google to find out the answer? Don't they need internet to take the test?

Not in a Supervised exam.

ccna5.net/

The computers you take the test in are locked to the exam software.
Also you have to empty your pockets and they watch and record you through the exam.
They review the recordings after and will declare your exam void if they see something fishy.

tl;dr there's no room for cheating.

Questions are easy and will be similar to what you found in the books or the Netacad course. Maybe one or two tricky questions about some weird technologies, but that's all.

ccnav6.com/ccna-2-v6-0-final-exam-answers-2017-routing-switching-essentials.html

Lol, if I memorize the answers on Option A, B and C for the final exam, it'll be the exact same ones?

I'm on Netacad and 1/3 of all the questions is tricky.

>find a subject you really studied hard
>answer one question wrong on purpose to seed the machine
>ace all the rest of the questions

Is the CCNA cert actually a meme? I've heard from the VP of a company that its highly valuable.

ccnav6.com/

ccna is a meme, you'll pass it easily

>I'm on Netacad and 1/3 of all the questions is tricky.
Then you need to study more.

Don't bother with braindumps, they will tell if you cheated and even if you pass your paper cert will be useless in the real world.
Also, there are practical questions in the exam.

What are some examples of the practical questions?

For my exam, one was writing access lists, and other about subnetting.

They will give you a small whiteboard and pen, where you write all the steps for solving the answer. You must return it with the steps written afterwards when you finish the exam.

>hi im stupid, can i cheat lol Xd
drop out and kill yourself you fucking brainlet

>the ccna is a digital exam, the questions it gives you adjust to your weak points
no it doesn't
it just is a pool of tons of questions out of which it randomly takes a bunch
at least that's how it was two years ago

> subnetting.

They still have subnetting in CCNA? That shit isn't entry, it's too advanced for beginners. It's never used in practice because you have calculators. Cisco is most likely using subnetting in CCNA to collect more money because of so many people failing because of it.

Subnetting is easy as tits, it's just practice.

There are questions about IPv6 as well.

Ccna isn't a meme, it is one of the certs that is actually worth something. The ccna shows a basic level of networking knowledge that should really be standard for anyone working in tech. If you don't know how tcp/udp works, ip address schemes, ACLs, and just in general how traffic moves along a network you're missing out on a lot.

Subnetting is super easy if you learn from a good source. I really like the way Todd Lammle explains it in his book. Trying to self learn subnetting can be tricky though.

Anyway OP you can't cheat on the ccna. Furthermore idk why you would want to - if you go in for a technical interview and they ask you ccna level questions and you can't answer it, that's going to be an instant rejection. Just buy a study guide for like $30 on Amazon from Odom or Lammle and you'll be fine.

That's good to hear. I'm going to pursue it anyway, regardless of its meme status.

learn programming too, because CCNA isn't enough for a job

>using the smiley with a carat nose