Does France unironically has more niggers than Brazil?

Does France unironically has more niggers than Brazil?

Brazilian football team.

Other urls found in this thread:

institutoavantebrasil.com.br/perfil-dos-presos-no-brasil-em-2012/
cartacapital.com.br/sociedade/mais-de-60-dos-presos-no-brasil-sao-negros
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

French football team.

How do you explain this shit?

we already had this thread dozens of times per day some weeks ago

And I still don't have a decent explanation.

frenchmen don't seem to play sports outside rugby and maybe volleyball.

their basketball team is as black as the american one. hell, even their tennis players (a sport dominated by white people) are often black or mulatto (noah, tsonga, monfils).

Because football is a sport of africans and araps ?

Yep

blacks play sports of faggots (football) and "effeminate" white Frenchmen play rugby

Funny :^)

For some reason people of African ancestry tend to dominate the sports scene in many countries.
Maybe it's a genetic thing, maybe it's a cultural thing, I'm not sure.
However the case is true for the US as well.

You just have all shades of brown and some white, they are niggers

Cultural thing, I guess.

I know a lot of white lads (and I'm white, of course) really good at football

But they don't play it in clubs and when they grow up, they ACTUALLY work, unlike africans and arabs

So from this picture 1 is white in Brazil and 1 is maybe?

French team has 3 white guys

What the fuck? Are you guys that retarded?
I don't even care about that kind of stuff, but I can clearly see 4 whites in the Brazilian team: 1, 4, 11 and 14.

Maybe you're thinking that Júlio Cesar (the goalkeeper) isn't white, but that's just because of the lighting on the picture. Pic related is him, don't tell me you really think he isn't white.

>1, 4, 11 and 14.
>4

David Luiz definitely doesn't look white (not by european standards), his father is a mulatto btw.

France has 3 white players. Brazil has none, they're still beating you (admittedly it's not by much though).

Frenchmen are weak. All the men died long ago fighting England.

I didn't know his father wasn't white, I think he must be more than 1/2 white though. David Luiz still looks pretty damn white to me.

France team is actually blacker, it has 3 white players, but 7 coal black african players and 1 mulatto-ish.

Brazil team has 1 white player (number 14, Maxwell), two off-white guys (Júlio César and Oscar) and the rest are all light and dark mulattoes/triracials.

Ok, his father looks like maybe 30% black/native, so he's still highly European genetically and it shows in his features. There are some unmixed Euros with hair that shitty too.

>Oscar
>off-white (what the fuck does that even mean?)

If Júlio César is "off-white" then so is the 10th guy in the French team. He looks like an average mediterranean Euro to me.

It is so hard to tell how many black people are here, since people can't differ native american from african. The "muh racism" meme also doesn't help a lot.

There's also the "pardo" classification, which doesn't mean shit, if you're pardo you could be italian, arabic or even chinese.

For example in 2012 pardos were 43,7% of inmates, blacks 17%. institutoavantebrasil.com.br/perfil-dos-presos-no-brasil-em-2012/

However, for leftist agenda reasons they call as "black" pardos and negros, even in official statistics cartacapital.com.br/sociedade/mais-de-60-dos-presos-no-brasil-sao-negros

btw here is a photo of a parda, according to wikipedia, would you call her a nigger?

>pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardos

I'm pretty sure you already had the proper explanation: the teams represent the demographic that mainly play said sport. Football and basketball are mainly played in shitty suburbs were most of the immigrants gather, especially around Paris. Rugby is a much more "countryside" sport, and especially a "southwest" sport, where you find much less immigrants. Sports like handball and volleyball are more city-centered, but as the imigrants already play football or basketball, less of them play volley and handball. Ice hockey is pretty much 100% white (not that it's a massive sport in France).

Also, a lot of them in many sport don't have an immigration background, but are the descendants of slaves who live in the various French colo... errr.... oversea departments like Guadeloupe or Martinique.

Plus, as says, most white don't see being a pro sport player as a reliable thing when they're 12 years old so they just stop playing it or don't involve themselves seriously in it and focus on actual studies instead. Just as an example, every years only 24 teens make it to the football federal center, out of 4000 passing the admission tests.

Not really the number 10 on France could pass quite easily as an ethnic Brit I think but Cesar looks like someone of Mexican decent or something, its difficult to explain why.

Number 14 looks pretty European to me yeh.
David Luis doesn't really..

The number 11 though? no he doesn't look like he is of European background, honestly he is pretty similar to how i might imagine a Brazilian person to be.

By your logic, niggers should be also overrepresented in Brazil's football team since it's also mostly played in poor suburbs and those suburbs are majority black/mulatto as well.

Memes. I can think of 3 Euro ethnicities that Júlio looks like the most on average:

1) Greek
2) Spaniard
3) Portuguese

Not sure where you're getting this Mexican vibe from him. Mexicans are round faced brown manlets.

>honestly he is pretty similar to how i might imagine a Brazilian person to be.
Quintessentially british, you mean?

I don't massively get why South Americans are so insecure about race but I don't see the point, who are you tricking? Why not just accept that South America is a mixed ethnicity region with its own culture.

To me it seems that the whole point of this exercise is to try and banter with other SA countries who all share this notion that being white and European is the best status symbol?

For Europeans though you aren't going to fool or convince anyone with what you say, honestly it comes across as a bit desperate. Fritz from Hamburg isn't going to be more impressed about Brazil because some guy from south Brazil told him about his 100 years of continuous German heritage if anything he won't believe you or will just think you insecure. Not only that but having green eyes and lightish hair isn't going to make anyone genuinely believe you are more European than an "unfortunate" brown haired and brown eyed guy Norwegian guy.

Even if you do have a long standing European heritage that doesn't make you culturally European or really European at all, considering European countries themselves are pretty different from each. You may pass as Caucasian European but that will only last until people realise were you are from, so what is the point in pretending?

>Why not just accept that South America is a mixed ethnicity region with its own culture.

Because at least in the South cone it wasn't like that until the 90s.

>insecure europeans always bragging on 4chin about how they think their pale skin makes them somehow superior to other people
>insecure europeans base their world view on memes and thus unironically believe that south america is mostly negroes
>south americans get pissed off with that
>"hurr durr south americans r so insecure they're always denying they're not white!"

Number 11 is Oscar, he is obviously white, as you can see on I honestly don't care, but I do find it incredibly retarded to consider a full white person as non-white because of reasons you guys can't even explain. Just like I found it retarded when some Asian Aussies kept telling me that I didn't really look that Japanese, even though all my parents are from there (some village near Kyoto btw, not even Okinawa, which would be somewhat understandable).

I've also made some "experiments" with some white friends. We travelled through Germany, and they always thought my friends were locals and I was the foreigner. But when we approached people quickly telling them that we were from Brazil, they would come with random excuses to why they didn't look that European, some going as far as telling them that I looked a bit like them.

in my entire life i never seen someone as black as the 15 or 5 or 13 here

It has more pure African niggers. Most niggers in the Americas are mixed

Yeah cuz football teams represent the whole countrie

I've never seen as many blacks in my life here in Brazil as in Paris. But taking the whole country in consideration, I guess France is obviously whiter, although they do have a lot more pure blacks than us, and even our pure blacks aren't as black as the ones I've seen there.

>I've never seen as many blacks in my life here in Brazil as in Paris
Reminds me a friend of mine who visited New York.

He told me 'I've never seen so many blacks together in my entire life'. I asked him what was worse if there or our most niggerish infected places in Capital and he told me definitely there.

According to him ghetto niggers are realy scary and intimidating IRL, unlike our peruvian/mestizo criminals.

same here, until some months ago when i met two african immigrants as dark as them

outside salvador and rio's favelas, the overwhelming majority of black brazilians are as dark as robinho at most

Some robbers are very fine people.
The other day I was robbed at gunpoint.
Some dude ordered me to give him my wallet while pointing a 9mm at me.
After I gave him the wallet we shaked hands and he thanked me for coperating, saying I was a nice person.

Did he visit in the 80's? New York today is a playground in comparison to how it was.

Past year.

IIRC he went to Manhattan and Queens. He told me virtually everybody was black or mexican except tourists. Almost no white people or jews.

Despite the remark about blacks he told me the place was very safe overall.

>According to him ghetto niggers are realy scary and intimidating IRL, unlike our peruvian/mestizo criminals.
Holy fuck, exactly this. The ones there are really scary as well, along with some Arabs. They would stare at me and talk to each other in Arabic, as if I were their prey.

Which is strange, since I've usually had a good image of the blacks here in Brazil. They're usually funny and friendly as fuck, and only ghetto ones are somewhat scary (and I rarely see those).

What the fuck, is that normal for you? I've never seen someone with a gun that wasn't a cop, even when I lived right next to a favela.

Not normal but it happened.

Our blacks are tri-racial. This is proven by genetic studies. There is more Amerindian ancestry in Brazil than people think. Alberto Barbosa fucked as many Amerindian girls as he could.

When I visited Foç do Iguazu in 2007 we were approached by two blacks who asked me an address. I told them I wasn't from here and that I didn't know and they politely thanked us and asked other people.

Never felt really unsafe among them on the street. Of course, criminal looking people are a different thing, but this black=danger thing wasn't unexistant there desu.

Ironically the only guy who insulted us was a german looking one in car who crossed the light in red.

>Our blacks are tri-racial.

Nah, the average is 10% at maximun. Brazilian crowds don't look Amerindian.

Whites in the brazilian pic: 11, 14, 12 (black uniform), 4. Not sure about 12 tho, and 4 is debatable. David Luiz has pale skin, so for me he is.

They do it in the north. They're a significant part of our population. And 10% is still enough to make you tri-racial.

>And 10% is still enough to make you tri-racial.

This pic is from Sergipe. Northeast. Brazilian crowds look more mulatto than anything.

Only one or two of them are white though

The French are weak and can't do shit that requires endurance, the main reason French women are getting blacked/kebab'd and they're being dominated by Muslims without even putting up minimal resistance.

I have friend who's father works as a civil police in Foz do Iguaçu. He says that he never been to a more dangerous place as Foz do Iguaçu.
Told me that his father already killed some drug dealers and smugglers and intercepted a lot of goods that exceeded the country's border.

Júlio Cesar is of Italian and Portuguese heritage afaik

What a disgusting place. Then again, I didn't expect any better coming from Sergipe.

>brazil
>white
ffs these apes will never learn

>disgustin

Seriously, I wish I was this normalfag.

>"hey people, am I funny? Did you guys liked my JOKE? SUCH AN ORIGINAL JOKE, EH??!!! pls laugh ;("

This looks way whiter than I expected for a northeastern region actually. There is only a small minority of niggers and even some people which look completely white with no admixture. I thought the latter only existed in the south but still a minority.

Why not be a normalfag in a non-disgusting place? Sergipe probably stinks of HIV

The whites are probably tourists though.

Branco só tem no sul? Meu Deus, quanto autismo. Saiam um pouco de casa.

France has more niggers, more men and more players in their football team.

why do they have their IQ's displayed on their shirt?

Since when do tourists go to the northeast (or any other Brazilian region for that matter)? I thought they only went to Rio de Janegro.