Have you ever noticed that non-whites of USA and South America are very racist and insist that they are white yet...

Have you ever noticed that non-whites of USA and South America are very racist and insist that they are white yet actual white people from countries like Mexico think they aren't? Why does that happen? Is Mexico actually the whitest country in the Americas?

>it's a Mexicans think they're any different from all the rest of the brown manlets in Latin America episode

That's the point, Mexicams don't think they're different, they think of themselves as aztec indians, yet these self proclamed natives are whiter than self proclamed whites in countries like yours or South America.

This is true, Canada might be the only country in the continent with more pure Europeans than Mexico does.

>non-whites of USA

you mean mexicans?

retard

Someone once told me, "If you say it enough times, it'll become true"

So ever since, I have told people that I am white, and have even checked the "White" box for demographics under the 4473 ATF Form.

>it's a Mexico is white Mexican bait thread

Mexicans are among the whitest people you'll find in the US.

What I have noticed is that minorities are more conscious of differences than majorities, who tend to focus on similarities, regardless of the country.

nice meme

Interesting.

it's a Sup Forums thing, m8. don't bring it to the reality. here we experience the reality of an autistic.

Listen to this guy OP, racists have no place in the real world.

retard

STOP THIS BAIT RIGHT NOW, for real stop posting this b8s and post actual useful threads like mexican food or mexican art, dont lie to yourself bro.
Pic related how they actually look

I have a friend liek this. Fucking dude's a pale redhead but he insist he's an Aztec.
He's some fucking wetback from Monterrey

Are you the same guy who makes white latin american threads and posts edited maps?

why is whiteness so important to you?

people move around all the time
i don't see what's the problem

Whiteness = Prosperity

Maybe in the south, this is far more accurate for the country as a whole.

No non-whites claim to be white, dude. Wtf are you talking about?

But they look like normal latinos mostly tanned

Only shitskins care about race just like only manlets care about height.

most of them look amerindian