I'm gonna buy one of these right now. Which one should I get?

I'm gonna buy one of these right now. Which one should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01CVOLFUG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=370
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could have asked /mkg/.
Why do you think you deserve a thread to your own stupidity?

Personally, I wouldn't buy either. There are far better, similarly priced keyboards out there. But if you MUST get one of those, I'd go for the right one, but that's because I like TKL.

The switch are rebrand of the kailh ones, and the build quality isnt so good...

1 go to /mkg/
2 they're both shit
3 get a ducky for less $$

Tournament. Macrokeys are useless, numpad makes keyboard too wide, f-keys displaced to the right.
t. Blackwidow 2013 owner.

TKL but only if it comes with that comfy as heck wristwrest.

The newer models have Greetech switches

If it has no keypad it belongs in the trash.

I have the one on the left.
I wish I bought the one on the right, macro keys are so useless

Quality is really good nowadays., they now use greentech switch. Don't listen to /mkg/ shills. Remember, they also buys a $400/pc skull edgelord keycaps. Buy whatever makes you happy as long as it is good quality and you can afford it.

I wish though Logitech isnt using romer-g on g810, which is sexy af.

Romer-G is the only reason I even want the G810 desu

is this the same one as the right?

amazon.com/gp/product/B01CVOLFUG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

if so, it's much cheaper on amazon

Dont get me wrong, romer-g is good specially how it handles the led light. its just not "mechanical" enough to my taste.

I really like the way they feel. The ridiculously clean lighting is just a bonus.

Sole issue is the lack of custom keycaps for it.

>G810
Its a good keyboard, feels great. Dont fall for the mechanical CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK meme when there are better solutions.

literally neither go to /mkg/

you can get $20 rgb, aluminum case gateron keyboards off any popular market place.

the build quality of chink shit has never been higher.

Honestly I'll be using my G910 for a long time, it may look like gamer shit but those angled keys and volume controls are great, and I even use the macros occasionally.

Link?

the name in the US is "hcman"
$25 for alu case rgb gateron. either works or it dont.
you know the risks with chink shit.

BITCH

Neither, get a Ducky that has real switches and not Chinese knockoffs

wow a hundred and sixty united states pesos and it still doesn't even have dedicated volume and mute buttons. you should not be paying more than $50 for a keyboard that ties the volume and mute to fn keys.

mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=370
Same price but actual Cherry switches.

The one on the left has a numeric pad which makes it superior.

not for gaming

What microcenter are you at op?

I'd personally go for v2 cause it has numpad and macro keys, but the tourney edition is also good. Depends on whether or not you like small keyboards.

I would recommend the Blackwidow X, cause the steel finish is nice and I like the way the keys are exposed. Has no macros though which is whatever.

rockville maryland

how does it make it inferior?

In some games I'll bind some things I rarely use to the numpad to clear up space for other binds on the keyboard. Things like 1st/3rd person toggle or other camera functions, tradeskill windows, autorun, etc. I dont see how having one makes it worse for gaming, other than maybe having less real estate on your desk for mouse movements, but I dont see how an extra 4in or so is going to make or break it unless you have a tiny desk

Well your a casual then, your opinion on this means nothing so shut up.

I own the blackwidow tournament and I always have problems with double key strokes.

It gets fixed by blowing some air inside the keys but it always comes somedays after. Plus you have to press the keys hard.

how soon after getting it did you notice the issues?

The one on the right has no numeric pad which makes it superior.

>corsair

>buying led anything
consider suicide.