/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Precancer

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/6zi3up/sceneaccess_aka_scc_after_putting_a_decade_of/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10/10 OP desu senpai

>OP is a faggot most likely not even in KG
>tfw I'm just going to watch some more /molpex animu/ and /korena kino/

less than 50 slots left

best in weeks 2bqh f4m

who else /alt right/ here?

>t. OP

I'm not a child if that's what you're asking.

h4h is real

Threadly sumo chipcuck. The official mascot of /ptg/

Is the PTP tracker just not working right now or am I doing something wrong?

Does anyone know how to delete a PTP account.

I joined 2 days ago and I'm noticing how curry it is.

What's the benefit of a larger catalogue if the tracker is usually down ?

>What's the benefit of a larger catalogue if the tracker is usually down ?
Nothing!
>Does anyone know how to delete a PTP account.
Just post your username + userid here and we'll take care of the rest!

>The tracker is experiencing technical difficulties.
Please leave your clients seeding.

I think I'll just give away the account. I'm so disappointed with the tracker.

Anyone interested make your offer.

korean kino aka softcore

>give away
>make your offer

give away =/= giveaway
retard

10$

I'll make a special offer for someone "special" like you

Send me a pm on PTP and I'll help you.

I'm 312c.

samefag

Also, if you want something in return for it it's trading, either for money or for something else, you fucking cancerous niggerfaggot

See now kys

pls go

who wants?

GOOD SIR invite me

[email protected]

/marked/

>music trackers are a pain in the ass to seed on unless you upload a ton of shit or have a jewbox
>they all dont have BP

bravo

fuck off lazy nigger

>look up album or tracker
>check for the same file on SLSK
>works every time
it's like you're not even trying

>seedboxkeks
>honest, hard working people
Pick one

>jewboxes
>not lazy

lol wtf it's the laziest way to get upload

Why aren't you watching /complex aniume/?

I'm too busy watching /complex kino/ I downloaded off the KG.

Do the animebytes staff even remember they have a goddamn support channel to look over?

i dont even want to know how autistic you have to be to get a staff position on an anime tracker

Its more about the number of dicks you suck because the knowledge of what to actually do is clearly not one of the prerequisites

Provide examples of "complex" and I will consider it

>babby does private trackers
0/10
failed at life

why aren't you
>thinking.jpg

how do I into KG?
public trackers make me sad
>tfw torrents are ~10GiBs, have < 5 seeds @ ~500kbps down
I should have died in my house fire

There's people in ptg right now that still aren't in PTP!

Too busy reading complex mango

>examples
Something like Twin Peaks season 3

Baconbits or BTN. No other choices. So impossible atm unless you are already on one of those two.

Sorry, should have clarified. Examples of complex anime. Twin Peaks obviously isn't anime

>cartoons for kiddies + degenerate manbaby reading far too much into said cartoons = "complex anime"
kys

x264>ptp>hdb

>he entered a private tracker for normie flicks

>he watches blocks of the size of a pea move

Whom are you quoting?

Twin Peaks is pretty anime. Mark Frost works on it after all. Mayoiga is an example of complex anime.

*who

I would no longer recommend PTP. Apologies for the long post but I guess it's an interesting read anyway.

I had been a member of the PTP community for about 5 years. Receiving an invite from someone I knew on a tracker where we were both regular uploaders. Eventually the tracker closed down after a couple of years and we went our separate ways.

3 years later...it turns out that this user had then got banned from PTP (I never was told why) and anyone in his invite tree were also banned, including myself. After waiting just under 2 months to get any kind of feedback from PTP on their IRC chat rooms. I finally got through to someone who could help me.

Essentially it boiled down to "We need to see evidence of your original conversations with the person in question so that we can see how you received the invite". I assumed they were suggesting I obtained in a way that was against the rules. I couldn't do this as...1. It was 5 years ago and 2. We only spoke via private messages on the tracker that had closed down, IRC or the odd e-mail. I managed to find and give them his e-mail address and even his username on an tracker invite forum but apparently no, I still need to provide evidence of a conversation where I received the invite (from 5 years ago). They also mentioned that until the member actively approached them back on PTP, I would not get my account back anyway.

I find this logic and approach to long term members of the community to be ludicrous. Whilst I totally understand that this person should be banned if they have done something legitimately wrong. It doesn't make sense to automatically assume I am guilty without any real justification.

Don't get me wrong though. The content on PTP and the website itself is excellent. However, "some" of the staff are pretty rude and had no compassion for the situation I was in nor particularly cared for a fair outcome.

Is SCC dead?

hey guys, how do we make ahd great again?
there's not many active encoders left :O|

That's what I'm asking

Some really nice changes at GGn.

>caring about video game trackers

I don't but it's nice that I don't have to care about them now

>caring about trackers

I'm considering downloading something small on GGn just to get permanent freeleech

I thought it already had perma FL? Have I been lied to?

I'm fairly certain you need to either hit a certain amount seeded or a certain time seeded

I'm pretty sure their internals are doing just as many or even more movies than they used to. Dion isn't very active so no more D-Z0N3, but bmf, zq and bmf are as active as ever.

Was dion the onlyl encoder for D - ZONE ?

If AHD doesn't have the encoders you like, join a different tracker

There was at least doc too, but currently it's just dion I think. But he hasn't uploaded anything in months, dunno if he called quits or are just taking a break.

Same thing with hdmaniacs and hidt on HDT too I think, haven't really seen their encodes. Too bad, d-z0n3 and hidt were always flawless.

Is RED the only way for a neon to climb the pyramid?
I'm only on Jpop, AB, & MaM atm.

This is literally the worst OP this general has ever had. Neck yourself, cunt.

lmao, I didn't even notice how pathetic it was until now.

I was also asked to provide chat logs with my inviter. Good thing I was still able to obtain them :^)

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/6zi3up/sceneaccess_aka_scc_after_putting_a_decade_of/
kek

I've got over 100 AHD torrents that I want to check if I can cross seed with PTP, what's the easiest way of doing this?

pooploop is next

>SCC DEAD
>POOLOO DYING
I see

this is why you have to be /pure/

Bye APL, sad to see you go.

just get fresh account buddy, shit happens in life, just move on

Feels good that I decided not to donate after all.

R.I.P

refugees welcome to join #ar-invite irc.alpharatio.cc

Is HDB recruiting anywhere? I'm so fucking sick of PTP going down every other week

i give apoo 2 months

bib

Is it worth anything?

alpha ratio is fucking garbage

ptp tm

No. It's not really curry, it's just shit.

The /ptg/ wiki is down. What is second best scene tracker then?

312cuck drama and behavior on the "kicked out of mma tracker" thread on reddit :)

>actually using reddit

>scene tracker
all worthless

What is the reason for scene trackers?

scene trackers are the dirty street walking whores of the torrent world and they have their uses

Like?

Wait, I've been out of the tracker drama loop for a while. 312c is no longer staff at PTP? How did that happen?

Bib elite.

I actually just got on PTP a few days ago and the tracker has been down almost the entire time. It's also made me realize that I don't really even need PTP - any movie I could possibly want is on HDB.

How do join APL sister site nowadays SCC is death?? Do APL have windows software programme or not? Can invite me anyone?? Thank you for invitation.

None. Scene trackers are second tier general trackers who are already the "dirty street walking whores of the torrent world".

>312cuck drama and behavior on the "kicked out of mma tracker" thread on reddit :)
>literally 2 comments.
I think you're the only drama-queen here, amirite?

stay streaminnnnnnnnng, y'all mad y'all not on p t p
stay streaminnnnnnnnng, don't fuck with you not p t g, dawgggg