2GB of RAM

>2GB of RAM
>glass back panel
WEW
E
W

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/09/iphone-x-8-software-leak-specs/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/iphone/comments/5turz9/apps_constantly_reloading_on_an_iphone_7_plus/
imore.com/how-stop-facebook-making-your-iphone-run-crap
beatsbydre.com/headphones/solo3-wireless
gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_7-8064.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>protruding camera
Dropped.

>Dropped.
*shatters into a million pieces despite landing on its back*

>implying you need more than 2GB on a phone

pls be bait

reddit.com/r/iphone/comments/5turz9/apps_constantly_reloading_on_an_iphone_7_plus/

Facebook alone uses like 512 MB - 1 GB

kek it really is a facebook machine then

the nice thing tho is the adjusting display color accuracy and surely it is OLED now. Other than that though nothing to see there

>2gb of ram
goddamnit
i was really hoping with this one
its next to useless

There will be 3GB on the iPhone X, 2 on the 8/8+

It's easy to run light on RAM when you have competent multitasking and your OS doesn't run inside a fucking virtual machine.

For a low low price of $999

Is that why so many people are complaining about apps constantly reloading on the 7 plus? I didn't even know iPhones ran apps through a virtual machine.

16 GB of RAM? What do you need 8 GB for? No one needs more than 4 GB! iPhone 8 will have 2 GB!

are you actually that fucking retarded?

HELP, this man is making me put 1GB of RAM on a phone!!

> poorfags need 6gb on their lagdroids
Lmao

This is stupid, why cap the RAM in that one model? Stupid.

On Lagdroid

see

>Implying anyone would buy this shit for 1000 € or what it costs now when you can get a Xperia Z2 for around 75 € and its got better specs and 3 GB of RAM

7 plus owner here, it's the same on our end as well unfortunately. The app is just too fucking bloated. My iPhone suddenly became quick and snappy after I deleted it. Safari web version is dogshit but at least it doesn't cause my phone to lag and overheat.

imore.com/how-stop-facebook-making-your-iphone-run-crap

>Implying anyone would buy this shit for 1000 €
They will. Applefags are special.

2gb of ram on iPhone will give you the same experience as 8gb on android
you know its true

Fuck these 512MB RAM fags I swear..

Fuck the amorphous screen so much fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it

It's a UI design nightmare and now fucking everyone will follow suit

Fuck Apple fuck Apple fuck Apple fuck Apple fuck Apple fuck Apple fuck Apple

I finally found a cosy easy job but Apple ruined it

Sounds like a software bug and not a hardware issue.

Who the hell is complaining about that anyway?

Does iOS even do this yet?

see

>glass back
fucking what

Does this work well?
I wanted that feature for years and am actually amazed that no one made that sooner.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, YOU CAN USE THIS HORIZONTALLY???!!

DAM

Yeah, it's even better on phones with 2:1 aspect ratio because you get two perfectly squared spaces.

I've had this feature on Galaxy's S3 stock firmware. It was just supported by a low amount of software, which could be dodged with root.

>breaks

I got my Z2 for 60 €. It is waterproof, has a 3200 mAh battery, 20 MP 4K camera, 2.3 GHz Quadcore and 3 GB RAM. Only 16 GB internal, but microSDs are cheap as fuck, just get a 128 GB for 40 €.
And iOS therefore still can't playback WEBMs. Its a completely closed system. Android can lag, because you have full access to its resources. The most important thing: I can put my complete music folder on it and don't need shit software or DRM.

>yfw your phone has 6gb of ram and its a year old

>using the facebook app

It works i dont care how

>It works i dont care how
see

what do you need 256 mb ram for anyway?

Gee, I wonder who could behind this post.

And it's no one's fault but Facebook's

isnt the X the new SE?

>Fuck these 512MB RAM fags I swear..

You'll be hearing from our lawyers about that 256MB of memory you asked for!

looks like the same hardware as a nexus 5x from 2015

I have an iPhone now and this is one of the reasons I want to switch over to android. Want a headphone jack too so my buckle down and buy a pixel before the refresh and they remove it. I like what iOS does (albeit sandboxed) but I don't like where apple's going with 1 port on their phones and laptops. Shit sucks f am.

Who the fuck wants these 18:9 screens? I'd rather it be a little wider if anything.

>I don't like where apple's going with 1 port on their phones and laptops
It's worse than that
>iphone = lightining port
>macbook pro = 3.5mm, usb c
>ipad large = 3.5mm, lighting port
>ipad small = lighting port
If you have all of these devices, you literally need 2 types of headphones.

what Sup Forums app is that pls

>glass front
>glass back
>glass sides

literally no matter how I drop it this thing will break and be ruined.

That's clover, nigger

thank

So, about as useful as a Galaxy S4, $75 used.
Got it.

hey that image is good desu

Does it still lack MTP support? If yes, the rest is irrelevant.

Apple has just been coasting since Steve Jobs died, now we will see this machine grind to a halt. Slowly as the brand he built for decades isn't going to vanish overnight but its going in that direction.

They have 250+ billion in cash sitting around, Apple can glide for a long ass time if they wanted to.. still a dumb business plan though.

Welcome to 2012, Apple

Developer options, enable "force apps to be resizable" and reboot, don't need root m80 :)

they will dissappear, just like microsoft. Only google and amazon will be left.

Well, I'm on LG G4 still on Marshmallow, so that won't really work for me yet, but thanks for the tip

Or just get bluetooth headphones and solve all your problems.

battery life is horrible

It's not solving, it's exchanging one set of problems for another.

beatsbydre.com/headphones/solo3-wireless
>40 hours of battery life
>supercharge 3 hours in 10 minutes

what problems?

Charging, easy to lose, worse audio quality, radio interference.

>beats
I rest my case

It's 2017 bud, not 2010.

They've been handing them out for free for students buying Apple products lately. My sister got a pair, and they're actually really good. I just wouldn't pay $300. That whole Apple ecosystem of pair-once-all-devices-have-it thing works great.

>It's 2017 bud
So? Bluetooth headphones no longer have batteries? They no longer use Bluetooth? Nothing have changed, it became worse if anything due to heavier interference.

My Bluetooth 4.1 earphones still get static when I walk under power lines.
Also because they're not headphones, battery runs out in 3 hours.

They're nice though.

You gotta charge your headphones for 40 hours of listening time. I use my headphones for like, 2 hours a day? So every 20 days or so I need to charge them? Bluetooth streams 256kbps AAC nowadays, and that's fine for literally any other person than wackos. And what shit area do you live in that causes interference? I live in Manhattan and I have never had an interference problem.

>They've been handing them out for free for students buying Apple products lately. My sister got a pair, and they're actually really good. I just wouldn't pay $300. That whole Apple ecosystem of pair-once-all-devices-have-it thing works great.
mate, I only use meticulously EQ'd porta pros powered by an amp. These are the true headphones for the Gods

>shit area
The more populated the area, the heavier the interference. First world problems.

That's literally my point though. I live in one of the most noise-dense areas and I have not had this problem.

> 2GB
fake leaks, the iPhone 7 has 3GB already.

my fucking 22 month old nexus 6p from 2015 has 3gb ram stock. I can buy it for fucking $300 right now

what the fuck

>gee bill why does an operating system that exists within a VM need more RAM than a system that runs code natively?

>people who don't know iphone is better at holding apps than android even with 1/4 of the specs

lmao, cant even run vulkan on that pos

>Just get a new set of headphones for free! That's what I did and once you have them the environment they've been pushing for them is fantastic
what if I want to use the headphones I already have?

It's fucking hideous.

Apple always has their own things. Metal is the framework for all of Apple's *OS. But if you're hung on using Vulkan, there's a Vulkan to Metal wrapper available. Forgot the name.

This

>wrapper
dropped instantly

And it still runs like shit compared to an iPhone with less. How does Apple do it?

>android doesn't have metal

dropped instantly xD

I hardly ever use it. And its easier to just swap tabs

>sending a verification text your address

You're both idiots who should have been aborted with a egg beater.

gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_7-8064.php

Its so creamy to be a droider

>And iOS therefore still can't playback WEBMs
But that's wrong

nope
see

Partly. You have to jump through multiple hoops every time you want to play one. Same applies to transferring MP3s or MP4s to one.

>I didn't even know iPhones ran apps through a virtual machine
I do believe he is talking about how Android runs there, with it's whole java fuckery. Or whatever it is.

>Partly. You have to jump through multiple hoops every time you want to play one
But that's wrong. The Chan has native support for webms and doesn't need a jailbreak, assuming it hasn't been taken down from the app store.

On the blackberry keyone it's literal perfection. I'm typing this post while watching a YouTube video and both apps are fully shown.

Not anymore. Apple devs have become so lazy they write java apps and run them through the JVM.

What very few people realize is Java is 99% as fast as C++ on an x86 processor.

What the fuck are you talking about

>androidfags actually think they have a faster phone because they have more ram