>18 yo
>kissless virgin in a normie country
>if i get gf probably she had 10 dicks in her vagina
kill me xd

>tfw age of first sex in US is below the age of consent in most states

come to venice you olive nigger

Fuck you

d-delet this

literally anyone in this board has more chances than you of getting benis in bagina, Jorge

stop it

being virgin in med countries is one of the worst things that could happen to you

b-but what a-about the "figa di legno" thingy...that is s-still a thing, r-right?

Every grill is a figa di legno until they find a decent looking tamarro.

I want to lose my virginity to a docile and cute japanese girl

>tfw if I do get a gf it'll be a haggard old slag who spent her 20s fucking about, acting like I didn't exist and wants to 'settle down' with me for my money

girls are fighe di legno, but selective ones, my friend

>she had 10 dicks in her vagina
At the same time?

on average per hour

From your map you could travel to pooh in the loo and still pretend to be an average well adjusted individual there...

I took an italian girls virginity, was unbelievably tight.
She was 21 and a super qt so I'm sure there's plenty more out there

>tfw so nervous and stuck in my own head when having sex that it barely feels like I've ever had it
How do I fix this

Maybe try boys next time.

Not homo. Just feel like I've never deserved the sex I get and worry too much about doing well

why is it worse being a virgin there then any where else

I'm guessing because everyone's an extroverted alpha Don Jon who gets all da pussy with hot med girls and could also get any Nordic girl as well.

ha, let me tell you about Latin America

just think about it for what it really is: filling a sack of skin on the front of your body with blood and inserting it into a fold of skin on another person to throw some DNA inside them.

>when relatives ask you why you don't have a girlfriend

I'M FUCKING GAY GRANDMA, OKAY! I'M A PATHETHIC VIRGIN FAGGOT, ALL MY FRIENDS ARE WHORING ABOUT, EXCEPT ME, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY, I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO DIE ALONE AND LONELY, WHO GIVES A SHIT, MAYBE I'LL JUST HANG MYSELF INSTEAD

Why are you clutching your chest and groaning in pain? Grandma? GRANDMA?!

>I wish I had the courage

>Being a virgin in slutland
How

So are you gay or virgin?

okay neckbeard, why don't you just become a m'ujahid. In the caliphate, your waifu won't be able to say no to your sexual urges

>
>people outside of my family unironically says that I'm handsome, even some female friends
>one buddy even says that I must pick up a lot of girls
>tfw never kissed anyone at 18 y/o, neither got laid

Begin a beta sucks ass. I have all the potential to hook up the most beautiful girls I want, but my timidity and lack of attitude won't let me.

>24yo kv
>little brother is turbo chad
>16 and already had two GFs and fucked both

more pathetic like that is whining all day long about it on internet,

I'm 19 and still a virgin because I haven't bothered to have a girlfriend.

both

>19
>virign
>not likely to lose it soon

I can just say I'm saving it for marriage.

but I don't whinny all day about this, Juan. I just said this because the other user asked "How?"

>virgutal

overthinking

another top quality thread from the spanish neet

very good lad

Grandma
>No you can't go to visit friends/party/etc. You must help aroud a house. B-but i was exiled to siberia when i was 14 years old, how can you be so selfish yada yada yada
Mother
>You'll have plenty of time for everithing. You must take care of grandma/be more sensitive towards her feelings yada yada *does exactly opposite of what shes preaching to me, constant fighting between two of them etc*
>All friends are bad influence
>He still doesn't have a gf? It's too early for him. Last thing i need is some whore to wave her crotch in front of him and destroy his life.
and so on

Yes i know i'm a cuck, but how you'd end up living from birth with two neurotic females in secluded farm? At least i'm fit from all the manual labor.

Oh i also recently noticed a few patches of gray hair on my head, it will pass right guys? I'm only 23.

I've got no chance, 21 khv. Everyone has done it dozens of times by now, if I manage to get one they'd be the worst succubus

I hate this. I was raised by overbearing parents too, they pretty much restricted me from having friends and now wonder why I don't have a social life.
Have you moved out?

>Have you moved out?
I'll wait until grandma passes away. Now she's in need of actual care. Fuck it i lived with them that long,may as well wait a few years. If i won't manage to get a job abroad, i'll just join army then.
>social life
i've put a lot of work in this.I'm able to do most things without sperging out now. But, only face to face
>Oh user, do you have facebook?
Now everything is tied to social networks. And creating profile without friends would just show my power level. Also i wouldn't have a clue how to act on one. People spend HOURS on them, well i spend hours on Sup Forums too. Those a two complete different things though

>15-16
>I'm 21 and still nothing

have you thought on getting a hooker? so at least you can tell people you are not a virgin