T O G U R O
O
G
U
R
O

silicon body gay

should be higher

I think the higher the age of consent the smaller the chances of me being laughed at for staying virgin.

Just like with beastiality, it depends on the state.

>no law
>must be married

Yeah, no law on the age of consent but all out-of-marriage sex intercourses result in being rocked to death.

Too low, should be at least 25

It's actually 16 in most of the country. 15 in a couple states.

Everybody thinks it's 18 because it's 18 in California, and most of our TV shows are filmed there.

Should be 15. Kids will fuck anyways, but you just create criminals out of horny teenagers that was 1 year older than his gf with 18 consent age

That's inaccurate for Japan. The national age of consent is low, but each prefecture applies their own as well, the lowest of which is 15.

It varies by state, ranging from 16 to 18, with some but not all states having "Romeo and Juliet laws" protecting someone just above the age doing it with someone just below the age.

It is, however, a federal crime to transport someone below a given state's age of consent to a state with a lower age of consent to have sex with her.

It is also equal for homosexuals and heterosexuals in every state, since SCOTUS has ruled that any difference is unconstitutional.

I think it varies by state

Here at least there's a provision that it's always legal to have sex with someone within two or three years of your age. So while a 30something can't bone a 15 year old, a 17 year old can.

>15 in a couple states.

Where?

That's only for some states. Illinois and Wisconsin, for example, don't have that.

No. The lowest is 16.

There are literally more states where it's 16 then 18

Okay, thanks for telling.

I dont know of anywhere where its 15. however as mentioned earlier in the thread you can have sex with a 15 year old as an 18 year old and suffer no consequences as long as both are consenting

>What do you think about this?

st00pid

Such provisions are called "Romeo and Juliet laws", and I'd like to emphasize that that's only for SOME states. In Illinois, for example, where the age is 17, and which doesn't have such laws, if you're 17 and have sex with a 16 year old you're fucked.

What that doesn't make any sense

Seriously?

That's really fucked up.

Looks like i'm moving to Yemen

Yeah, there are people unironically in prison for being, for example, a 16 year old boning a 15 year old. It's also illegal to transport someone below a state's age of consent to another state with a lower age of consent in order to have sex with them.

I'll post a map of Romeo and Juliet laws if I can find one.

>age of consent in the US is 18
>What do you think about this?

That Americans have a fucked up justice system, as usual. 14 is perfectly fine. I mean,why do people pretend teenagers don't want to have sex? They will anyway, it just shows that their laws are out of touch with reality.

I remember when I was 13 I would've rubbed up against anything and anybody as long as they had a pulse and looked somewhat decent. Age really did not factor in the equation, in fact I was attracted to adults a great deal.

Apparently Illinois does have a Romeo and Juliet Law. I'm still not sure if all states have them, since this for some godforsaken reason isn't in alphabetical order, but here's a list of the laws by state:
romeoandjulietlaw.com/

>tfw your state legalize sex with 12 year olds

I think I'm gonna fuck some 15 year olds next month while at a festival

It's just there to stop adults from exploiting kids but I mean nobody cares if a 14 and 16 year old fuck.

that's fucking illegal

Depends on how old he is. If he's under 20, it's probably not illegal though ofc I don't know Finnish law so just assuming.

>tfw I fuck 14yos legally
>tfw I teach some of them how to please me

Best feeling in the world man, I'm 28 by the way, my current gf is 15.

I'm 21

Se alguém acreditar eu saio do planeta

Qual o problema em tacar pau nas novinhas, macaco?

And now you know why Brazil is a favela monkey country. (^:

because you are a dumb person that believes in everything?

Mexico what the fuck?