Still the king after all those years

Still the king after all those years

+ replicant

wait it runs replicant?

I have S3 replicant.. and my friends call me retard because I need to plug in wifi adapter to my phone...

ur damn right

Retard

Moto/g/ 3rd gen here, still running good.

That's not the Samsung Galaxy Nexus

my old moto g has issues where it won't start up unless i leave it over night then plug it in and only then will it boot.

How is it? My old Moto G is slow as fuck with the stock rom by now.

Really shit battery life and burn in.

Kek trash kek

I just put mine to sleep and got the g5 plus
feels just as good as the original g felt back then, I'm okay with this

I almost felt bad when I upgraded it to a g5plus

Bought it before starting college. Almost done with college and still got this little fucker. If it ever breaks down, I'm getting a moto g again.

I loved the flip cover and bumper shells you could get for these. Shame that Moto became what it is.

I used to love this phone (I had 3) but they kept dying on me. Faulty battery, internal storage dying, screen breaking, etc.

I eventually gave up and got a LG Sup Forums2 and it was great until the flex died. Now I have a cheap lenovo vibe b because I'm done wasting money on a device I barely use in the first place.

moto g3 is top notch

its great, lineageos is really stable.
im using it without gapps, and it works smooth as butter and gives me 4-5 hours of screen on time easily. remove google, its botnet is slowing ur phone down so youll buy a new one goy

I prefer the Moto Sup Forums4

ah, without gapps. that's a no go then. thanks anyway

All the time since i reflashed it i have to copy a file to the persist folder so i can have internet again.
Why is this? Im using the stock ROM.

That's not a Nexus 5

Yeah, still using mine. I need to replace the screen though.

I went to a tech store 2-3 days ago and checked G4 and G5. Their material quality is really shit.

where the fuck is the g5s. my g3 was blown away in the wind.

Yeah, they are right, you are a retard

I had that phone for three years and had like 3 batteries. Even the extended ones from Japan sucked.

People always shit on Sup Forums because they "fell for a meme" but honestly i got the moto Sup Forums when you guys were shilling for it and it was fantastic. I ended up smashing the screen by leaving it on top of my car but aside from that it was fucking indestructable.

The next Sup Forums meme phone I got was the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and it's still running today, still going good. I have zero complaints.

I don't even bother researching phones anymore I just go to smartphone generals or whatever and pick the consensus phone.

bought when it came out
still going strong

That isn't a One Plus One

g4p reporting in. Lineage without Gapps is the best thing ever. I am at 50% battery after 5h SoT, no gaymes.

Don't even remind me about this phone, I had G5 and I was pretty happy with it but 2 nigger robbed my aunt's snack bar a took my fucking phone.

>g4p

I had that piece of shit. Terrible battery life.

I have a Moto X 2nd Gen, it's the most perfect phone I've had in years.

Mine just broke so I downgraded to the G, good battery life > 2.0 ghz

I love it. I'm using it as a phone and occasional shitposting machine.

Also, LineageOS (Nougat) doubled my battery life.

Moto G2G here, got it for $140 on sale with Android 6. Works great.

The only time listening to Sup Forums wasn't a mistake.

It's slow as drill now and barely has any storage space left. 1GB RAM and 8GB storage don't work in 2017.

That's not a Nexus 5

I had the Moto G, G2 and G5 now.
G2 was the worst one, it had nothing going for it besides the bigger screen and better speakers, spec-wise was not an upgrade.
G1 was kino, good support, wide range of accessories, VERY cheap, reliable, fast.
G5 is very nice, feels sturdy, fingerprint sensor is cool, having a removable battery was something the previous generations should have done too.

>tfw need gapps for a few select apps and that's it

G4P with Lineage otherwise, though. F-Droid for nearly everything. Even with Gapps the SoT is fucking great.

HTC one m8 is arguably the best smartphone ever designed

m7*

M8*

No, it's not.
Here's your (You), retard. Enjoy.

M9*