>it doesn't even last 1 week
Xiaomi is fucked

>drops his phone
>it's the fault of the company who made it and not the dumbass who dropped it
hmmm really makes me think

>pays $600 for a phone
>too cheap to put a $10 silicon case on it
OP confirmed dipshit

You should have spent those $600 on curing your Alzheimer's.

>throw expensive, delicate thing covered with glass on fucking concrete
>it cracked
>oh no how'd this happen

Well that's what you get for buying a phone with a brittle af ceramic shell.

Spotted the macfag

>first generation anything
>full ceramic body.
Essential phone did it right by have a titanium frame to help support the ceramic

shit plastic quality, also should have bought cheap carbon fiber flip case for your precious phone.

This is why I don't spend more than 150 money in a smartphone... Still doing great with my RN3P from 1 year 1/2 ago

>buy a low or mid-range smartphone
>drop it dozens of times
>phone still intact

>pay extra for a slim phone, good design and a ceramic shell to prevent scratches
>hide the design, make the phone thicker to prevent that the ceramic shell doesn't break by putting a silicon case on it
>silicon case renders the ceramic shell properties useless

>plastic
It's Xiaomi Mi Mix, it has a ceramic body.

>150 money
that's too many money

Not the chinks' fault you're an ADHD ridden mong with greasy fingers

i'm gonna get a mi4x for the same moola

Stop posting the same thread and image you macfaggot

fuck off phoner

xiamoi and OPO are just memes, those phones are fucking disposable man. even iphone is better than that.

Kek

>Drops phone
>Makes $600 phone worthless

that's what you get for not expecting goods made expressly for the chinese market to not be shit

>buy chinkshit
>glass back phone

Just laughing my ass off at your choices.

In /csg/, user posted a video of his one day old Xiaomeme phone.

Xiaomeme is fucking shit. They just copy Apple's looks but not the build quality. All their stuff is a fucking piece of shit poorly made and made from the cheapest chinks shit available.

Vid related.... Redmi 4x after 1 day of use.

>pay extra for looks
Are there actual retards who do that? I couldn't care less if my phone looks weird, it's supposed to be fast and comfy to use. Thin phones are less comfortable to hold, so the silicon case is a bonus.

Buy LeEco LeMax2. I have one for almost 3 months now. Bought it with 10 pack of tempered glass screen protectors and a silicon case. Dropped it multiple times and it's still going strong. Pretty sweet.

Yeah, because iToddler phones are never defective. Kill yourself brainlet.

>*ppleshills

Ceramic and glass phone backs are the dumbest fad since Win10.

ceramic cracks easily dumbass. the same advice is given to buyers of ceramic watches to definitely not drop it.

personally, i think a ceramic phone makes as much sense as a glass car but you're the one who bought it

So what did we learn in today's science class? To be scratch proof a material also has to be very brittle due to the molecular bonds not being able to absorb impact energy.

If you're a dumbass who can't hold things in your hand stay with plastic or aluminum

just buy Apple shit if you want Apple looks. Xiaomi is all about knocking off Apple.. down to advertising and their CEO even copies Steve Jobs' looks.

>This is why I don't spend more than 150 money in a smartphone
I think it's more like you don't have money, poorfag.

>Mi Mix 2
>first generation
are you retarded?

someone doesn't understand ceramics

>shill trying so hard to justify his iphone purchase by calling others poor
My, my. The poors are out in full force today.
Posted from my Vertu Signature Touch.

I found the problem, fucker's got it set on French, of course it isn't gonna work.

I remember that thread, he bought a refurb from India, was like that out of the box

who gives a shit as long as the hardware is good at a cheaper price range?

also no burgistan botnet

> Drops phone
> Doesnt understand basic laws of physics
> Doesnt understand ceramics
Get out of here you fucking brainlet and put a case on your phones, apparently you cant fucking hold one without dropping it.

My Redmi 2 is still alive for longer than I want to. I've been feeling the itch to replace it but I don't want to waste a perfectly usable device.

tl;dr: OP is a faggot and can't take care of his gadgets/

>mfw still on a Nexus 5
>mfw it runs 7.1.2 with Oreo coming in probably a few weeks so I can have all the latest emojis
>mfw it does everything $CURRENT_YEAR flagships can except for the fingerprint meme
>mfw it's still fast
>mfw battery still lasts through the day
>mfw it's cheap as shit so I don't have to baby it
why do you fags keep falling for the same memes every single time a new phone comes out?

>drop phone
>it breaks
In other news water is wet

This
Daily reminder that if you spent more on your phone than 1/2 you spent on your computer you're a moron

This
Manufacturers literally remove useful features for the sake of memes or """courage"""
Fuck this, I'm sticking to my OPO until Lineage drops it.

i don't mind copying to be honest. for me originality doesn't matter, it's all about who does it best

>...right down to his jeans and dark shirts.
Did Apple try to patent that too?

>capeshit. png

>titled 'no strings'

are you 14 years old?

that. if you're gonna by cheap shit either put it in a case or don't drop it.

>own a discontinued nexus 5x literally been in a case since i got it
>notice charging port is collecting crap inside it and it's not charging
>take case off to clean it
>whole phone is dirty af under the case
>looks better, feels nicer without the case
>only dropped it like a stupid nigger once but it was fine since it still has a screen protector
been caseless ever since

>Implying I don't want a small computer in my pocket and don't use a $3k MBP
It's your fault for being a poor fag senpai

>>pay 600$+ for a chink phone
>He couldn't just get an iphone
>He couldn't just get a lg/motorola/samsung phone
You deserve it

I'll never understand why would these companies waste so many resources on the outer case design of a smartphone just to make the phone so brittle that you have to put it inside a silicon case

Kek.
Literally wgat i posted yesterday.
Enjoy your curved glass phones iCucks and their imitators.

Every single consumer product in the world is made in china anyway.

Loogee, samshis and CuckPhone are all coming with thin bezels curved screen and curved glass back that will shatter when dropped once anyway
>its your fault you dropped it goy, just buy a new one

>ceramic shel
that's a huge msitake

>india

no wonder.

>Poop refurb
Huger mistake. Poopstain quality is like chinkshit but smellier and more arrogant and making false promises all the time.

My redmi 4x doesnt have this issue.

>Nexus 5
I'm jelly. My telcom never sold that fone AFAIK.

Oh yeah. Nobody buys those 'cause they're still chinkmade and their specs are bad compared to price.

>Loogee, samshis and CuckPhone are all coming with thin bezels curved screen and curved glass back that will shatter when dropped once anyway
>>its your fault you dropped it goy, just buy a new one

The difference is you save at least 200 shillbucks when you buy their version of a shattering bendgate fone.

Yeah, that's why they include a case with every phone that you're supposed to put on

What's the point of a ceramic shell then?

Assthetics

It's not really meant to be a mass market consumer phone, well at least the Mix 1 (as they said it was a concept phone when it actually released). The purpose of the phone in particular was more design over functionality.

To brag about our phine. A friend of mine bought a Honor 8, brags about how the back case is made of tempered glass and of beautiful it looks when it reflects the light, then puts it back to its silicon case

>Nobody buys those 'cause they're still chinkmade and their specs are bad compared to price.
1 i do
2 it works.
I dont even care about the specs except it's 10000mah battery that gives it 3days of shitposting, heartheatone and watching videos without chaeging.
The rest just works, it does all I need done perfectly.

Which is fucking SWEET for 200 and something bucks.
Also consider the cost of buying a new phone when you break one

I bought my nexus 5x when it first came out, got a good deal when I opted to try out the Fi network (hint: it was shit). So in total I think I paid $250 for it? Will there be a reason to upgrade my phone this coming holiday season or should I just stay with it? I'm still getting about 4 days of battery life on it.

Should have got an Xperia

Not really assthetic when they put a thicc silicon case that completely hides the ceramic case

This
Got one myself and dropped it many times in and out of the case i got for it and i only have one small scratch that is unnoticeable at times. Had it for two years

>pay $150 for a redmi note 4
>has lasted me 5 months so far, dropped it a thousand times and it never cracked

Why would you buy a Sony in this day and age? Those devices have almost no resale value.

I buy my phones based on their features, not resell value. I usually don't even sell my old ones. The last phone went to my brother for 50 bucks which he insisted on giving even when I said it's ok. I use Sony to get a waterproof phone with a big screen and big battery, without it being from Samsung. Two of my phones were Samsung and they felt a lot cheaper than Sony or HTC. Waterproofing is a lot more important to me than having a body that withstands multiple drops. I don't drop my phones. Also I'm neither of those guys you replied to.

> be clumsy loser
> pay 600 for phone
> don't use protective cover
Good job OP

My ZUK Z2 has lasted for 1 and a half years. I got it for $160 USD and it outperforms the iPhone 6S in pretty much every area, including screen res and performance. My previous Xiaomi Mi 4i lasted 2 years and was a similar story. Stop spewing bullshit.

>he paid $150 for thing which price is $127
lmaoing @ ur lyf senpai

>can't be scratched
>fucking shatters instead
ceramic is great for the tards who also buy tempered glass shit

Unlike most people, i only change phones when they cost too much to fix
My last phone was a galaxy s2 which lasted me like 5 years.
i also bought the xperia because it was better for me

>tfw bought a chinkphone that does 90% of a flagship can at 20% of the cost

>he bought a ceramic body phone

you're aware even though it's a harder substrate it's going to smash apart if its dropped right?

learn to physics retard

It seems you have a chink in your phone..

>Xiaomi Meme X
should have bought a real phone

>drop a phone
>whine about it breaking
what about you stop being a retard?

>drop iPhone
>nothing happens
really makes you think

>inb4 applel shill

That looks like the full ceramic version

The lower model mi mix 2 are only ceramic back and have a metal bracket around the sides

nearly every iphone owner i know has a cracked screen

I have a Huawei and it's pretty great.

I got my redmi 4x for over a month and never had any issues

>spend £60 on a proper shitty chink phone
>does everything a £600 phone would do
>doesn't smash when i drop it because its made of plastic and not some aluminium bullshit
>lasted almost a year now and zero problems with it

seriously, why doesn't everyone buy budget android phones? the only downside is the camera

oops pic related

pls, applel shill
this. Like 80% of them. And literally everyone had a cracked glass back when that was a thing.

>Buys ceramic phone
>Expects it to survive a fall
lmao dumbass

>buying a phone with a plastic body

>buying a phone with metal body that chips when dropped
>buying a phone with glass/ceramic body that shatters when dropped
High quality plastic is the patricians choice

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
This post gets the biggest shitpost prize of the year. And next year. And the decade.

Why not carbon fiber?

Pretty sure it was an iPhone that started bending in your pocket

My moto G first generation has survived hundreds of drops, and nothing is broken. And I don't use a protective case because that's for fags

>ceramic
are you fucking retarded? do you even know what plasticity represents?

>my galaxy note 2 is 5 years old and fell on concrete and various hard floors dozens of times
>no cover
>just a few scratches on the edges