Official Sup Forums Vaping Threader

Vape is tech. Vape saves lives. Let's talk vape. Share your day-to-day setup, juices you've been digging, and new stuff you're waiting on. I'll start.

Quit smoking with a Kanger SubVod, but quickly found out it was pretty shitty for higher VG juices and a serious leaker, so moved on over to a Sigelei J150 with the Cleito tank, and have been doing great with that for like a year. Recently switched my tank to the Cleito EXO and am loving it. Truly leak proof, and actually makes the 0.2 coils usable. It hits a bit less substantially than the original Cleito, but it's a small price to pay for something that will never fuck up your pockets with ejuice.

Bought an Aspire Breeze for vaping in more precarious situations (like on a nature hike) a few weeks ago too, and am fuckin' loving it. Gets a huge amount of flavor and cloud for its size, and the coils last up to two weeks if you're using thinner juices. Never leaks. Charges real quick.

Been digging the WTA juices from OMVapors a lot lately (particularly Omega and Cobra), along with the Baja Splash from Mittens, and a bunch of different citrus Naked 100 liquids. WTA liquids are great for killing the occasional cigarette craving. You just puff on it for 10 minutes or so and the urge disappears. Then it's a piece of cake to stick with the regular nic juices for the rest of the day.

Waiting on a Lavabox M DNA75 mod, which I'm going to use with the original Cleito tank. Once that arrives, I'll have a relatively future-proof nice 3 vape setup.

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/6v2MrUny
s.aliexpress.com/rMb22ua2
es.aliexpress.com/item/Electronic-Cigarette-E-pipe-618-Kit-Vaporizer-Pipe-E-Cigarette-for-510-Thread-atomizer-E-Pipe/32822088337.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>being a nu-male

fpbp

I have a white Kangetech mod and I don't use it anymore because I have a shit tank. I'm thinking of getting an RDA but don't know what to look for. I'm using a shitty chink RDA that has a single hole the size of a flea.

>using a relatively harmless drug imbibing technology to quit a deadly vice and slowly wean oneself off nicotine while enjoying great flavors has anything to do with being a nu-male

diafwkys

wasp nano and pulse 22 or 24 are good rda choices. you should get a squonk box to go with that.

I'm okay with the mod I have now, it's like 30W or something. I just need a better experience with an RDA. The Nano looks pretty neat. What eg/vg do you vape?

>Vape is tech.

No it isn't.

t. nu-male

depends on the device a little bit, but i usually stick with 70vg 30pg. that's pretty much the standard across the board nowadays, though 80/20 is becoming more common.

you fuckin' kidding me? the newer box mods are all complex devices with upgradeable firmware. tanks are getting more complex by design. building solid coils can take some real mechanical precision. even newer juices are utilizing difficult alklaloid extraction methods now. it's all tech. drug tech.

its more tech than the same everyday "muh gayming cpu is 1% better than your gyaming cpu and only for $9999 more!"
Technology isn't just limited to fucking computers you mong.

My coffee machine is more complicated than that but I'm not posting it here over-engineering is pretty endemic to any kind of consumer appliance nowadays and this board isn't a catchall for anything with a cheap microcontroller in it.

If you're uninterested in the board topic then go somewhere else.

board topic is Sup Forums - Technology
Vaping devices are technology
for gayming cpu dick comparison go to Sup Forums or LinusTechTips forums
>but i'm not posting it here
sucks for you, it would be a more interesting thread than 99% of shit on this board

Just got a Sigelei Kaos with the RGB memes its a nice dual 18650 mod and goes up to like 200 something watts but I never take it past 40.

On top I got a Smok TFV8 Big Baby Beast in Gold.

Dual coils in there at 0.2 ohms.

Like it. A lot. Only thing I'd say is I don't like the build quality on this Sigelei it feels solid enough but feels cheap and the plastic covering the color screen flexes with the slightest touch.

Using a Cuboid 200 by Joyetech. It's my first and I don't really know what I'm doing. Took me a while to get the settings figured out. Way too many options and settings for a beginner IMO. Probably should have started with something more simple, hindsight.

Get a JUUL vape or any other low key pen vape or you're an actual fag. Jesus the amount of autism you have to have in order to suck on those robo-dicks in public is astounding.

Uwell Crown 3 for my tank.
.25 coil at 90W

Not into the fruity liquids. Not at all. I just want to find shit like coffee and tobacco.

I understand where you're coming from. It's obnoxious. But as someone who has smoked for over 30 years, those pens are useless if you're trying to quit smoking.
The cloud chasers are kinda cringy -kinda like someone who wants to larp a dragon.

what this () guy said, and i'd add that most people who stick with vaping end up getting small, discreet devices for on the go use, and leave the big cloud-generating box mods at home for luxury vaping in private. can't understand how people walk around with huge-ass box mods that are bigger than a pack of cigarettes.

This is a new low for this board

i heard the kaos is great. is the firmware truly upgradeable on it though? because the j150 and the j80 both advertised having upgradeable firmware - and though they're great, solid devices - it turned out to be bullshit. how is the baby beast? spitback? good flavor and clouds?

if you're looking for good coffee and tobacco flavors, halo makes some excellent ones according to friends i have that go for that. though it's not my preference, i tried their tribeca juice, and it has a great sweet cigar thing going on. definitely a smooth vape.

Not explored the firmware possibilities yet.

Spitback? Not much very little to nothing. Flavor and cloud production alright...you can take it all the way up to 70 watts with these coils but its too hot for my liking. I vape very low. 35-45 maximum.

>I vape very low. 35-45 maximum.
yup. i think vaping at anything over 65 is silly, and I usually stick in the 42-55 range, unless it's 80vg liquid or heavily sweetened, then i find i need to turn the watts up.

tl;dr just a reminder that vaping is why the term gaytarded was created

itt: ex-smokers who found a way to either get off deathsticks or enjoy nicotine without the cancer vs. 13 year-olds who don't understand that adults who vape largely do so for health reasons.

Been vaping over a month now dropped quickly from .3 to 0 nicotine on my liquids.

I also started to enjoy the different flavors (i was merely using tobbaco flavors)

I have pic related running mostly on .75ohm coils tastes equal or better than many rda and rdta mods ive seen around. Im still looking for getting a mod with a tfv12.

All the flavors in my pic were bought at a local vaping meet, i spenden like 25-30 trumpcoins for all the liquids and coils, even my gf has started to like the new flavors i got.

>for health reasons
And as a hobby. It's kinda fun to geek out on the gear. It helps replace the addiction of the cigarettes. IMO

These are me.
Anyone make their own juice? Seems like a cheaper and more fun way of going. And I can get the flavors in a juice that I want instead of gambling on a mix I buy online, or being limited to smelling the limited mixes at a brick and mortar.

Vaping is amazing but I hate the crowd that gets associated with it. Anyone just trying to find that satisfying vape only to walk in a store full of bros chuggin clouds and selling only cloud chasing products, not to mention everything being overpriced.

>No nicotine.
Whats the point m8?
Just daft.

>I have pic related running mostly on .75ohm coils tastes equal or better than many rda and rdta mods ive seen around.
either fucking bullshit or you've tried nothing but the chinkiest shittiest mods. A good RDA will beat anything in flavor, there simply isn't competition. Really well designed RTDAs can sometimes approach that level but it still just doesn't compare. Also .75 ohm coils, don't make me laugh, sure it gets the job done but no way you're getting anywhere close to as great flavor as a nice low ohm RDA.

also
>0 nic

You seem more like a faggot and a retard than anything else, please, stop vaping and just live a normal life. It's people like you and people like tryhard vapers that harm the image of it, not that there's any saving it at this point.

>A psychological, or emotional addiction, is defined as a compulsion or perceived need to use.
It's a "hand to mouth" thing.
Also, nicotine is a toxin, so why ingest it if it's not necessary?

What U smoking for then?

i have a herbalizer and it's amazing

stay mad anti-vaping poorfags

>vape a lot
>juices expensive as fuck where I live, fucking shithole
>guy from store I buy from says "just make your own man, it's easy and way cheaper"
>decide to take his advice
>going to go and buy the supplies today
>last time I tried to make something myself (warhammer models) I sniffed the glue in a room without ventilation and got dizzy because I'm a fucking retard
>didn't see the "use in a well ventilated room" label

Getting ready for nicotine poisoning.

A psychological, or emotional addiction

>Day to day setup
SMOK Alien 220, baby beast tank, baby-t8 coil. Love it. Bought the Baby Beast for a driving tank, never put my mini Temple RDA back on.
>Juices you've been digging
Charlie's Chalk Dust Headbanging Boogie is good for when I don't get [LOCAL HOUSE JUICE]
>New stuff you're waiting on
Nothing right now.

Was using a Smok X Cube II and had it for about 2 years until the screen shorted out because the shitty RDA ive been using fucking leaked into the connection... Seriously, if youre looking for an RDA, stay the fuck away from those Doge piles of shit, its a Doge V3. Didnt buy it, I it as a gift and the fucking paint peeled off within like a week and the air vents are cut low so if you load your shit with liquid, you better not even think about tilting it even slightly or its gonna come pouring out...

Not exactly the same sort of vape you guys are discussing, but I love this thing.

It looks sort of like...a drinking flask. Which I find appropriate because it sates my thirst as I wander my desert of the soul.

I like to do big puffy clouds with waterpipe and seriously considering vape. What do you recommend for biggest puffs for novice? of course w/o nicotine...
Thanx

Nicotine is nice, and vaping is the safest way to get it.
Wear gloves you tard, and open a window.

give it a proper general name so i can filter this non-technology related faggotry asap

if anyone enjoyed smoking, then vaping isn't a replacement, it's an alternative, if you want to stop smoking then you can do it any day, you will have a rough time, but you are already addicted to most things so it's about how willing you are to live with how you treat yourself. im french, my entire maternal side have smoked a pack a day and worked in cigarette factories lols, grandparents died at 78, and 82. I started smoking hookah at 15 cauz i wanted to be all kewl and have my own way of indulging, went to ciggiez at 19, tried ecig for a month or so, it's like a shitty hookah. i dont exercise and yet am dam healthy, chubby in high school and now good, honestly i'd be of the opinion that you should just do things that you can tell yourself you are good with, sugar is a drug, so is coffee, so are most things, if you want to separate, then be gentle with yourself. if you smoked cigarettes to relax your muscles and take good shits, then try chewing valerian root, if it was because of an aweful job or a shitty part of life that's still going on... then should you really give it up? and tobacco is quite gewd when it comes to mental health. do you really want to prioritize a hateful society's potential opinion over your own view of yourself? ik this comment is all over the place, but fuck it, shit is interconnected, thought id spew some of ma boosheet at the cancer. wanna be healthy and like yourself? guess what? that's a result to a relative equation, you are gonna have to use your own knowledge of yourself to figure out what that entails, quitting nicotine may or may not be a part of it, the internet doesn't hold objective answers, just relative journeys.

vaping is absolutely pointless unless you're a smoker trying to quit

I like playing with smoke. I like to see it flow, raise, stay in place, I like blowing smoke rings and watch them disperse as chaos theory takes over and turns the clouds in attractors. I also don't like getting cancer, so vaping is perfect. When I want to, I use nicotine as a stimulant, it is relatively harmless. It is absolutely not pointless.

Got pic related 2 months ago, revolutionised my way of living :)

Hey /druggies/, I want to smoke DMT....how do I go about it? What would I need?

pipe smoking is the best balance between flavor, nicotine and relative non addictiveness

I make my own juice. It's pretty easy with a scale.
It's cheaper and it's fun indeed. I make juice for my friends. I clone popular recipes.

Herb vaporziers are different products. They use hot air to heath your herbs. I have an Arizer Solo.

You can try to add THC to the juice for ecigs, need to experiment with it.

Vaping is for nicotine. Nicotine is as much of a drug as caffeine.
You're looking for information about the holy grail of DMT in an electronic cigarette thread.
Use google ffs.

is carrying an empty phone case bait for people of darker skin and other lower ethnic backgrounds?

You would need a pipe and a torch lighter

Thanx!!
Will any of these work?

s.aliexpress.com/6v2MrUny

s.aliexpress.com/rMb22ua2

Just remember my previous advice I think they'll do the job.
You need to have a torch lighter though. A normal lighter is NOT good enough.
You need a very high temperature for the DMT to burn and you need to inhale it in one time. This is very important or you're just wasting the holy grail of drugs.

PS: writing: "thanx!!" makes you look like a 14 year old.

Don't fuck with DMT.

I live in Australia and there is no such culture but when I went to the UK I saw them everywhere. I liked the idea so much I got a job at a vape shop and started vaping (prefer cigs). I can tell you that vaping is dumb, 99% of flavours are shit and people who enjoy vaping are boring two-dimensional cunts. That being said, it's fun and the best flavours are the baked goods style ones. Mother's Milk is great (forgot the brand) and I had some popcorn one with an octopus on it and it was awesome

Nope, my phone is my only camera, so who was picture.

I did managa to make some.
50ml of Apple pie and 50ml of frosted donut.
Lovely. 6 mg/ml.
Tomorrow, I'm gonna vape it.

And, as I fucking predicted, something went wrong but hopefully I appear to be fine (for now). I did wear gloves but I only had dentist's gloves. When I tried to open the PG bottle I got some on my arm. And it burned a bit which fucking surprised me. I wiped it off.

>inb4 death

Pretty good for a $100 kit.
Don't buy chink vapes.

es.aliexpress.com/item/Electronic-Cigarette-E-pipe-618-Kit-Vaporizer-Pipe-E-Cigarette-for-510-Thread-atomizer-E-Pipe/32822088337.html

I ordered this. Will it explode in my face.

Well, seeing as how all the kits at least the ones where I live, are chink anyway, probably n-
>aliexpress

Yeah.

good choice for travels

this is too much ghetto

i prefer powerful table vaporizers like cloud evo and volcano digit since I vape a lot

What are your favorite skepticism podcasts to listen to while vaping?

what is in ejuice?

I live in washington state where they'll more than happily sell you cartridges of hash oil, I have a few few pens (yocan evolve plus) that take hash oil and wax really well.
I don't know why anybody would want to vape juice.

Why are anti-vape faggots so retarded?
Buttblasted cancer sticks users who think they're "hardcore badasses" for getting an early slow painful death from lung cancer?

Well, enjoy.

My older brother is literally a tattooed hard bastard and he vapes now instead of smoking fags. I quit smoking everything because of vaping. Stop being a queer.

Ay pass me that vape senpai

>quitting tobacco is sooo is hard xP
Wow, what a badass

You have never smoked,drank or had sex.

kill your sen.

Kys vape is trash you fuck head go kys with drugs

Vape is not tech

when you use a 45% off coupon on B-X Vapor and he gives you an entire extra bottle for free

Yeah boy (;

What's a good vape for cloud chasing and battery life? I have an iJust S, and battery life is subpar, flavor reproduction isn't good, and it can be hit or miss with clouds. I don't want to break the bank but I am going to a vape shop later today to buy a nicer one. Also would you recommend nicotine? I'm new to this.

got memed to buy my first vape not long ago
went with the joytech evic primo
i've used it for almost two weeks now no complaints on the device but im miserable as shit for not having smoked proper real cigarettes for that time
vapes arent a good substitute for smoking, its probably cheaper though

try WTA liquids. the good ones (mostly from OM and Umba) taste great and come in a ton of different flavors. they contain 3 or 4 of the *other* alkaloids found in the tobacco plant *along* with nicotine. it's done through targeted extraction and isolation. a few puffs off a WTA juice and your cigarette craving will disappear. no tar, no plant matter, just nicotine and some alkaloids that potentiate it. really does the trick. some people even add a little bit of passionflower extract to their juices instead, because passionflower has some similar alkaloids that work synergistically with nicotine as well.

whats up with all the faggot flavours like banana pudding and shit
just give me a tobacco or menthol flavour
also cant find a eu retailer

i bought some WTA but i fucked up and bought like 12mg nic and 70% PG when i'm used to 1.5mg 80% VG lmao

also all the WTA flavors are trash tobacco flavors

Umbavape ships WTAs to Europe and has good international shipping rates. Couldn't find a single EU-based WTA vendor though, and Om has a terrible international shipping situation, so Umba looks like your best bet. Lots of the flavors you're after as well.

Maybe you're thinking of NETs? Those are all terrible and only come in straightup tobacco flavors. WTAs are a whole different ballgame. The former is really just ejuice steeped with tobacco leaves, while WTA relies on targeted extraction and isolation of a few specific alkaloids, leaving no plant material or tobacco taste behind. WTAs are relatively benign, NETs are not. WTAs can be flavored like any regular ejuice, while NETs taste like shit.

Having been a former pipe smoker, I enjoyed it a lot but it was so much of a hassle.

I stick to cigars these days.