Why does the United States of America have to ruin everything we hold dear, Sup Forums?

Why does the United States of America have to ruin everything we hold dear, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/feds-seize-kickasstorrents-domains-charge-owner-160720/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We created those films you're stealing you fucking parasite

I only pirate anime though

Then i hope you die in several fires at differing locations.

I went for the dank Sup Forums shows but it was shut!! Fuck me im just gonna kill myself

What is the point of this shit? Do they think they are going to stop piracy? The only reason I mainly used KAT is because that time when TPB got taked down and i got used to using KAT. Some other site is just going to take its place

torrentfreak.com/feds-seize-kickasstorrents-domains-charge-owner-160720/

>The U.S. Government has arrested the alleged owner of KickassTorrents, the world's largest torrent site. The 30-year-old Ukrainian was arrested in Poland today and is charged with criminal copyright infringement and money laundering. In addition, a federal court in Chicago has ordered the seizure of several KAT domain names.

>It also shows that Apple handed over personal details of Vaulin after the investigator cross-referenced an IP-address used for an iTunes transaction with an IP-address that was used to login to KAT’s Facebook account.

yes, if you keep fighting them then they will have to keep going to new places
kazaa pirate kat, it doesn't matter where you go because most of time most of the users just use it once or twice, of course there are private trackers but those don't count

>nyaa.se

>current year
>trusting Apple

>owner of largest torrent site on the internet buys his music

Certainly compels you to cogitate

Pirating something is not stealing

>Buying something you can easily pirate

His fucking fault.

copying without consent is illegal too

But I'm not profiting from it
Besides who's going to stop me?
:^)

Crikey

i am beyond mad,i really hope everyone at fbi that had their fingers involved in the kickass bust gets butt cancer
fuck america

I am glad America exists to uphold moral standards, keeps the rest of you scum in line.

that's why they are stopping the public trackers because they can't stop you

wow so logic wow make sense wow

>The U.S. Government has arrested the alleged owner of KickassTorrents, the world's largest torrent site. The 30-year-old Ukrainian was arrested in Poland today and is charged with criminal copyright infringement and money laundering. In addition, a federal court in Chicago has ordered the seizure of several KAT domain names.

>arrested in Poland

WTF I HATE POLAND NOW

I can't blame you for being indoctrinated by Jewish Hollywood propaganda, you do live in the only country in the world where your ISP will send you letters promising legal action if you torrent

Yes but new ones will always appear
It's like trying to stop a fucking tsunami with a piece of paper
Or are they going to follow the retarded method the Japanese Goverment wants to do?
Putting 1 man to browse anime websites deleting them one by one

I am blameless anyway

The site blew ass for anime but I don't know many other good places for movies.

Like I said it's not trying to completely wipe it out because that's not possible but eliminating them as soon as they can is a feasible alternative because it has to do with reducing the amount of new people being exposed to it basically as long as they keep shutting them down the growth of public privateers can be manageable at least for the big corps

>I am blameless anyway
So you pay for software and that kind of shit?
kek

stop asking me to tell you about myself

>iTunes transaction

The owner of KAT paid for music, and because he did that instead of torrenting he got arrested.

Really makes you think.

>owns kat
>still buys song on itunes
why?

>taked down

Fucking moron

>Really makes you think.
It's not really a joke about Karma because as long as the person in question may be hurtful to the business, ie, itunes apple will not think twice in releasing information that is suppose to be trusted

but versus the case about the san fran the us was going to use the court to force apple to comply so whatever the case the people will always lose out

>us govt
>arrested a guy in pooland

polish cucks fuck u

Uncle Sam is always watching

>tfw the RCMP doesn't give a single fuck about piracy
>tfw regardless of how much I pirate I can only be taken to court for 5000 canuck bucks
>mfw americucks have been trying for close to a decade to make Canada stop
THANKS FOR THE FREE SHIT YOU STUPID HOLLYWOOD KIKES LMAO!

>He uses public torrents in the current year like a filthy pleb
Serves you right desu.

Are the "mounted police" seriously in charge of cybercrime? Anyway, it's the same here as long as you don't sell your pirated shit

>The private tracker meme
Literally the only upside to a private tracker is being able to jerk yourself off in front of anonymous strangers over the internet like you're doing now.

Of course the federal police are in charge of online crime you dolt. My immunity is further compounded by the fact that Canadian ISPs never have to and never do give out information to the americucks.

wtf where am I gonna get muh Korean movies and dramas now? Fuck.

Implying downloading isn't 10 times faster than 90% of public torrents.
I don't even seed or donate either lmao just don't be stupid and you never get banned.

Huh, I always thought the RCMP were national park rangers or something, had no idea they were the federal entity

The RCMP are basically Canada's FBI.

>mexicans are retarded and still buy pirated blu rays and dvd
>Still nobody gives a shit

BLAME POLAND FOR ARRESTING THE GUY

FUCK POLAND

>tfw finally got on a private tracker but can't seed
;_;

It was US jurisdiction since the servers were based in Chicago, blame Poland for having extradition treaties with Am*rican scum

nooooo

fucking fatyfucks

I left about 70gb downloading of stuff yesterday while I was at work yesterday and didn't seed at all

They aren't making you keep up a ratio?

My ratio hasn't changed in over a year.
Probably downloaded around a tb of stuff since then.

Pls tell me how!

Just when I thought I couldn't hate Poles any more

Nope. The less people that know how to do it the better. Its pretty simple to do bit most people are oblivious to it.

sorry

First it was the Polish death camps and now this

we're coming after your shitposting next Aussie cunts!

The irony would be if the seize Sup Forums next, due to /t/

The servers are hosted in America so it's possible

apple are such hypocrites

they refuse to unlock a terrorist's iphone yet they handed this guy over to the fbi.

would hiroshima get arrested?

american cinema is literally the worst

Sup Forums has never been prosecuted to my knowledge, the closest was that time Moot had to appear in court as a witness when some nigger hacked Hillary Clinton's email 8 years ago and posted the results on Sup Forums. And anyway, torrents are probably lowest priority with all the happenings involving Sup Forums and /r9k/, not to mention they aren't even hosted on this website, just links

then don't watch it

I don't support the U.S. cybercrimes division. Fucking L.A. kike defense force.

prosecuted no but he did get calls from the alphabet agencies

What the fuck do I use now?

fuck off with your ghostleeching meme, go back to /ptg/

He was of colour they couldn't hurt him he was a gud boy

>using public trackers
?

lol pretty based
this you senpai?

only in America lmao

that's what a privatized for-profit prison system will getcha

what did I get

so is unwanted sex in a marriage
thanks merica

a prison state that looks for bullshit reasons to put people in jail

mkultra needs more subject in and out of prison

LOOK EVERYBODY, HE PAYS FOR HIS SOFTWARE AHAHAH FAGGOT

it's a federal crime for federal time

A copy of the website still exists, and is basically the same.

it will be shut down soon too

They say the same about piratebay.

pb mirrors are terrible

>it wasn't Interpol
>it was the US gubbermint

They don't have jurisdiction outside murika. What the fuck are they doing?

fuuuugggg I just came from there....

>mfw i torrent 500gb a day
>mfw the government can never raid my house because my entire house is wired with explosives

They do have jurisdiction, kickass servers were hosted in Chicongo and a US court is prosecuting them. Poland has an extradition treaty with the US

do we have one with the usa?
doesn't every western country have one with the usa? plus army bases

Extradition treaties aren't a bad thing in themselves, it just means that people wanted for crime in other countries can be repatriated. Most countries will not approve extradition if it could result in a death sentence though, including Australia. Our extradition treaties with China and Indonesia for example are for lower level crimes that can't be punished by death

We'd ruin more but you guys don't really have much to hold dear

Wow we're bitch to the Chinks as well?
This is so good

How is it not a bad thing, a tyrannical government is overriding a legal jurisdiction of another political entity

>person A murders person B in Poland and takes the next flight to Australia
>for the case to be prosecuted according to Australian court standards the families of both people, any potential witnesses, Polish police officials, the coroner, government officials, and evidence would all have to be imported to have a case at all
>or instead we could just give person A back to Poland where he committed the crime in the first place and have their court system administer justice

Such tyranny

I can't wait until based Hilldog ramps up internet security even more and pirates are forced to pay.

You're using a hypothetical example where the offender is a foreigner instead of a citizen
Our government is forced to give up its own citizen nevertheless since the rule of laws in America is forcibly applied
I wouldn't defend it in the slightest
Do you even know why Australia defended the drug smuggler in Indoesia? It is precisely because of the pretense of this exact illusion, the government needs at least look like it can protect its citizen
Whether it should is another thing, but it certainly makes me think its less trustworthy

GOD DAMN IT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH MY NON-CHINESE CARTOONS AND LIVE ACTION SHOWS?!

Actually, the government has a vested interest in helping Australian drug smugglers because the penalty for that is death in Indonesia. That's why they wanted those retards extradited back here when the charges were finalised, and if an Australian citizen does murder someone else in another country then it is entirely that country's jurisdiction.

stop making them
no shows no need to watch

Its just a puppet show to make them look caring and capable
Its a nice maneuver, but this international legal structure is ruining the world, an empire should not let its citizen suffer anywhere else no matter how heinous he is elsewhere, this is the rule of law of an empire and a hegemony
Australia have no guts to achieve it

>Implying any Australian has used that much bandwidth in their lifetime let alone a day.

First YIFY now this.
I don't think I can take it guys,I don't think I can fucking take it.

What the fuck, why don't you use nyaa?

>We created

post name so I can look you up on imdb.