Your cunt

Your cunt
If you had to leave your cunt, where would you move and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/J7kZJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Litterally anywhere. This place is getting browner than a indian street.

1 Nigeria, ignore the flag I'm here for uni
2 USA or maybe Singapore or South Africa

United States
Good question. New Zealand is my first choice, followed closely by (in no particular order) Switzerland, Uruguay, Argentina, Estonia, Poland, Italy, Malta, Australia, Costa Rica, Portugal, Ireland, Iceland, Denmark, Croatia, Hungary, Czechia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Liechtenstein, or Vatican City.
Why? Because those seem like nice places.

US
Probably Australia

Canada or Spain I guess

Probably Canada.

Murrica
Actually ive got visa interview tomorrow
Wish me luck

Good luck my friend

Good luck

Hong Kong or Singapore for glorious cyberpunk capitalist paradise. Leaning more towards Singapore because I'd be worried about mainland China shitting up Hong Kong.

America. It would be piss easy to sneak back into Canada.

Ireland or Australia or something If I can't loophole it.

Probably either the UK or Canada.

Also,
>implying Obama didn't do 9/11 because he needed steel from the World Trade Center to help his muslim friends build the Burj Khalifa

Good luck

>incompetent community organizer from Shitcongo
did WTC
what

Nihon

or singapore

or hong kong

or india

but I don't really have any intention of moving right now at least

That's exactly what he wants you to think kek

Minnesota

Is nigeria cool? did you live in lagos?
is it true nigeria is actually super expensive?

Anywhere with an HDI above .880

Chile
Argentina because they're cute :3

UK

because i want to know how it feels to be proud of your cunt

Korea Federation

The United States of America. Legally of course, It helps that I'm thrice as educated (PhD) as the average american.

Nice

Somewhere in Europe that isn't overrun with mud slimes. I'd like to avoid getting allah ackbar'd.

why?

1)France, I'm white.
2) In SPM, maybe, or in another white place

canada. it's basically america with free medicine

I'd go to Singapore. Hong Kong is a close second though.

Kiwi land
Second choice Finland

Canada

United States, either New England or Washington. Probably NE though

USA

Czech republic, Denmark, France, UK, or Japan.

Czech's got some real qties.

Canada, it's basically America but better in almost every way.

Russia
Australia /Canada
English speaking, easy to move. For Europe you have to learn local languages and they hate immigrants (also they would have far right government in a few years which may result in unpredictable consequences for immigrants).
Also Singapore and Dubai are cool but it's impossible to get their citizenship.

Spain, I have double nacionality.

These are the only acceptable answers

Tell me about Nigeria user

I'd probably move to the USA because I am pretty good looking and would get heaps of ass because of my accent. I would turn into a bit of a drifter and go on big adventures like all of the other Aussies I know who have been there, I'd love to do something like this: imgur.com/gallery/J7kZJ

I'd love to go to burning man, I'd love to spend ages exploring places like Yosemite and Yellowstone, I'd love to go to rodeos in Texas and drink bourbon in Nashville at 4am in a smokey pool hall or listen to jazz with a bunch of old black dudes in New Orleans

Anywhere in a big non-Russian city. Because then I could find dozens of free dicks to fuck :3

>I'd love to go to burning man, I'd love to spend ages exploring places like Yosemite and Yellowstone, I'd love to go to rodeos in Texas and drink bourbon in Nashville at 4am in a smokey pool hall or listen to jazz with a bunch of old black dudes in New Orleans
Hollywood was a mistake

Pls don't be gay

>promiscuous gays

My priorities are straigt:

1. A place with Russian majority like Belarus or Ukraine.
2. Slavic countries: Chzechia, Slovenia, Serbia.
3. Western European countries with the sum of conditions that are important to me. They are: Italy, France, Portugal, Spain.
4. Two countries that I find the cream of the top but they are hard to get into: Switzerland, Denmark.

hahaahahahahahahahahahahahfull

Well I'm thinking either the UK or Canada, leaning toward the UK so I can experience something different. Canada is basically the 51st state.

Fuck off we're full

My first choice would be the USA because it's fucking murica, but if not, i would move to some small, civilized and semi irrelevant european country like Estonia or Ireland

somalia so i can raise an army of barbosas and create a new government

italy because muh heritage hahahahahahah

>unironically choosing shitholes over the west
Are you serious? Would you really move to Ukraine or Serbia instead of France and Italy?

dude

I prefer Russian-speaking communities and nature of our European part. Also my work is related to Russia, I'd prefer to do it in Russia too.

Australia just for the flag desu, but I guess those hats with the things hanging off them, vegemite, Midnight Oil and Victoria Bitter are all cool

Chile.

3rd highest standard of living in Western Hemisphere.

Hope you make it, we'd love to have you. Asians are the best immigrants IMO. Assimilate well, very economically valuable, no crime.

binlan because it's cold, there are gibs in case of anything and everyone is autistic

USA (either Pacific Northwest, New England, Texas or Alaska)
Canada (British Columbia or Alberta)
Argentina (Bariloche, Buenos Aires, Cordoba or Mendoza)
Uruguay
New Zealand
Switzerland

Alberta is nice

Gook luck

I already did move here.

From where?

Eastern Yurop.

Bolan :D

Nope but close.

Fugg

Kongo for all those delicious BBCs.

Sorry mate, we're packed to the fucking rafters over here. Try New Zealand, it's pretty much mini-Australia

Germany. The country gives a feeling that it is a place where almost everything works. Also, the german landscapes and cities are wonderful. I don't even need to say about the infrastructure. Since I'm learning german, I'm thinking one day to move there.

so

when are u planning to return? :D

Argentina
Uruguay
Chile

Never, I'm a legal immigrant.

>Never

AHAHAHA yeh rite

That's some next-level 'tism ya got there, user.

Well honestly I have very little reason to return, I sold all the actual property I had in the old country and only kept stocks I get dividends from and most of my family is literally dead.

What the fuck are you talking about m8

>he sold all hjs property and moved to a "country" on the verge of soviet union style collapse about to go full civil war, if not be invaded by chinks

grand quick rich schemes I guess.

oh well, good luck

Really?

>he sold all hjs property and moved to a "country" on the verge of soviet union style collapse about to go full civil war, if not be invaded by chinks
Keep your memes as dreams friendo

lol nah

Im glad I moved out of that shithole

keep your american dreams. comrade

>Im glad I moved out of that shithole
To another shithole

Really moving up in the world m8

;D

>AMERICA WILL COLLAPSE ANY MINUTE NOW

I'm old enough to remember this crap being spouted ever since the early 90s after the Japanese economy tanked. I guess if you forecast rain for every day in the month eventually you'll be right, but a lot of it is just fearmongering.

>full civil war

What makes you think so, BLM activists bitching on MSNBC?

>I'm old enough to remember this crap being spouted ever since the early 90s after the Japanese economy tanked. I guess if you forecast rain for every day in the month eventually you'll be right, but a lot of it is just fearmongering.
Really makes you think

kool story NSA schills

bolshevik faggots like yous are the epitome of how things would have looked like if internet was around in the USSR

face the sweet facts,goyim, kikes rekt russia

and theyve rekt the west as well.

Matzel Tov

i have no idea
maybe austria

Picked up my Spanish student visa on Monday.

Place is quite beautiful as evidence by the multitude of German and British tourists that go there everywhere, language is relatively easy to learn, and the lifestyle there really suits me as a lazy piece of shit.

Also cheap beers.

1. flag
2. Somewhere where it's always warm and I can go and visit the beach anytime, probably Hawaii or New Zealand.

Oh so you were just shitposting, carry on then my friend.

here's a (you) for ur trubles

*farts*

1. Lithuania
2. Probably JewSA

1. Flag
2. Slovenia. Beautiful country, white as snow and already getting richer than Southern Europe.

Be
usa - no muslims