Is shaking hands a homoerotic macho competition for grip strength in your country?

Is shaking hands a homoerotic macho competition for grip strength in your country?

no, as long as the grip is noticeably firm it's respectable. if you go beyond that it's blatant you're autistic, and having a limp wrist would imply you're a poof. that's how it is literally everywhere.

Pussy weakfag detected, go back to /r9k/.

or you can shake like a girl and let the other guy do everything

You can tell a lot about a man by his handshake

I hate handshakes, everytime a guy tries to do one I don't do any strenght at all. I just want him to stop what he's doing.

It's almost rape imo. Respect the personal individual space you dumbasses.

>yfw a cishet male forcibly hugs your hand with his hand

>handshakes are rape
>eye contact is rape
>disagreeing with me is rape
>voluntarily disabling your own agency via alcohol is rape
What will they think of next?

you hate handshakes for personal space reasons yet greeting with a kiss on the cheek is pretty normal in your country?

On this topic - I'd say that the largest perpetrators of shitty handshakes are women. ESPECIALLY when you meet like, your friends girlfriend for the first time. Hand like a wet, floppy blanket, every fucking time.

It's like, I understand if you usually hug people, but atleast put some fucking effort into it.

I only hate handshakes because I have hyperhidrosis and it's embarrassing to shake hands with sweaty hands.

That title cracked me up.

And yea, sometimes it is.

It's also disgusting. We should stop the physical intrusions as a form of greeting and start using communication instead as intelligent beings that suposedly we are. A guy that gives me a handshake it's pretty much an undeveloped ape to me.

2bf I do feel more comfortable with cheek kisses than handshakes, whenever I handshake I either feel gross due to how sweaty/dirty the person's hand was or feel straight out incomfortable because the other person might have thought that my hand was sweaty and/or dirty.

>Intelligence
Being this autistic

Prove me wrong. The most intelligent, the most communicative a specie is. Giving a handshake instead of saying "hello" is a thing that reveals lower intelligence.

this

We should just go full Italian

>numales can't even stand giving a fucking proper handshake

there is no hope left and nowhere to run

Handshakes are communication.

>I have too little mental bandwidth to process compressed or implicit social communication in tandom with other inputs and lack the intellectual drivers to process input from visual/tactile peripherals or low-level/machine code
>please communicate with me using only uncompressed, pre-sanitized high-level code through audio inputs only

You aren't more intelligent, you're less capable. You're admitting a deficiency.

Oh, God.

pretty much, yes

i'm fucking autistic and i give handshakes as a customary greeting, what's wrong with you people?

Only for the men in family. When I shake hands with people professionally I've rarely had any issues with people crushing my hand. When I leave any family gathering my hand hurts from shaking hands with my uncles and particularly my Grandfather. The man is almost 80 years old and he could crack a fucking coconut with his grip strength.

>hanging with some friends at the beach
>female friend shows up with her new boyfriend nobody has met yet
>introduces himself with a handshake
>feels like he's squeezing his hardest

Seems like he'd be an alpha Chad right? He's actually a beta faggot that spent the day laughing at everybodys jokes to try and fit in

it is expected but on the pueblo (in New Mexico) its the opposite

>literally everywhere
Actually in native American culture a firm handshake is rude.

Women are not supposed to shake hands like a man, they're women.

this why can't we just hug or do the kiss on the cheek thing

please don't touch my hands with ur sweaty death grip, its even worse when they do the handlock thing and pull u into their chest.

i always feel emasculated and my hands hurt for the next 10 minutes