1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Are you a white supremacist?

1. Land of the free.
2. Yes, shitskins should be round up and used for experimentation like the monkeys they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans#Race_and_ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Finnish_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>usa
>white

enjoy your latinization, faggot

1. Flag and username
2. Yes

No
It's unreasonable

1. Spain

2. I think all humanity must become extinct. There is no good human.

1. Fronce
2. I wouldn't call myself a "supremacist", I don't support violence, but I'm proud to be white and I think this country should stay white and christian

>1. Your country
USA
>2. Are you a white supremacist?
Yes

Whites are the only good humans. Actually, they're the only humans on this planet

More like Land of the Free Tacos

No.

1. Flag

2. YES

WHITE POWER WHITE POWER WHITE POWER

God you people are fucking annoying

good human is an oxymoron
cows are good, chickens are good, most fish are good
humans are not good

1. A land with a leaf on its flag
2. No because I'm not a cuckold statist and patriotic/nationalist faggot.

>I think this country should stay white and christian

Very ironic that you want to stay white at the same time that you cant to stay professing a semitic religion that "culturally invaded" your beloved white Europe.

Yes. White civilization is objectively superior

I know this board may be seen as "racist" by SJW leftards...but I also think this kind of discussions belongs to Sup Forums

kill yourself you disgusting shitskin.

Get out of my country if you don't like it

Nationalism is the only way, Canacuck

THERE ARE NO WHITES LEFT IN AMERICA

YOU ARE ALL MIXED

YOU ACCEPTED MIDDLE EASTERNERS TURKS LEBS ETC FOR TOO MANY GENERATIONS

1. i am greek
2. yes

Nope, Han people is objectively the most developed race, with other asian races below them, Whites are just untanned niggers, a disgrace to the world that has changed it forever in a negative way and I'm sure the wise Earth will destroy with time. I think it's already happening.

don't forget their +50 million latinos and 40 million niggers, and god knows how many asians, arabs and mixes between them

No, I believe in the moral, cultural and even technological and scientific superiority of Western civilization, but that is not a racial but cultural issue.

Islam, for example, is not compatible with Western civilization and must be banned in Europe as well as any other destructive cult.

Plot twist: I'm white and québécois and I am from one of the oldest lineage in the province :^)

Go back to your containment board.

t. manuel zhang ramirez dong

Civilization isn't a racial thing and it certainly wasn't made by Nordics... Otheer than Newton and Linnaeus how many blue haired blondes have been great contributors? I can name a nadful of Jews off the top of my head, a whole lot more if I was trying. I'm not anti-Germanic, my ancestors are Visigoths, but I am anti-moron...

How many great contributors to civilization can you name who are blue eyed blondes?

this is my favorite meme

more ironically, is that this is wayyyyyyyyyy more true for your country with natives.

Sup Forums is filled with reddit cuckolds now. We've decided to turn Sup Forums into the new board of white nationalism

european cultural output has origins in the near east

religion, philosophy, art, tradition language etc etc, europe would be unrecognizable if you only kept the things that originated in europe

Nice false flag, anglo

Good luck with all those flags from Arab countries :^)

Costa Rich
Yes i am very proud of being white and all shitkins and niggers should die

"Classification of the contemporary ethnic populations by visible characteristics or self-identification yielded a modern white population of Mexico of 9-16%, but genetic studies have shown that Mexico has a population with a European admixture comparable to countries that report white populations of 52% - 77% (Chile and Costa Rica have averages of 51%.[30] and 60%, respectively.)[31] Studies in the general Mexican population have found European ancestry ranging from 56%[32] going to 60%,[33] 64%[34] and up to 78%[35]). "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans#Race_and_ethnicity

Your country is as white as Mexico, the only difference is you people lie about your ancestry...

WE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pas vraiment pêh mon gars

I don't think arabs or blacks are inferior and asians are superiors...

I just think they should fuck off in their own countries instead of coming here

I'm very proud of being a descendant of han people, so I can live and see things with a greater perspective that you, undeveloped beings whose I share an older origin, will never experience. It's funny how you try to convince yourselves by expanding like a virus, as if it was a proof of a superiority while it's exactly the opposite, as it shows your savage nature.

Décevant

I prefer the "Doom comic" one

>wayyyyyyyyyy more true for your country with natives.
kek, our abo population and abo diaspora is infinitely less and more diluted than your niggers, you actually have an Argentina of niggers, but even so, the saddest part is that USA actually used to be a white country, now is only 55-60% white and falling

>now is only 55-60% white and falling

and the united states is only getting better

The numbers we use today are Arabic numerals. Christianity comes from the middle east. Zero comes from India, negative numbers come from China etc. etc.

Anyone middle class or wealthier is apparently leaving China in hordes. You're now the biggest source of migrants to the US since we've been in negative numbers as of 2008... And seriously look at the flag on your post...

Actually arabic numbers come from India, Muslims stole the overwhelming majority of their "advancements" from people they conquered....

>I just think they should fuck off in their own countries instead of coming here
I think that UE should send help to their countries instead of bombing the Middle East or looking to other side when terrorist groups are created by euro and murican money, BUT then you have the little problem with your population growth and tons of liberals...

>european cultural output has origins in the near east
> religion, philosophy, art, tradition language etc etc, europe would be unrecognizable if you only kept the things that originated in europe

Any elaborate and complex culture born of cultural exchange between different cultures.
That does not change my point at all, here in Europe is where that civilization was forged.

How many blond, blue eyed great men of Western civilization can you name? come on supremacists, the one advantage you claim to have is civilization...

And we stole fucking nothing from them

Really makes you think

>Arabs
>conquering India

can you imagine it? literally a nation of chicanos

Yes. Arabic numerals, also calledHindu-Arabic[1][2]orIndo-Arabic numerals,[3]are the tendigits: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, based on theHindu–Arabic numeral system,[4]the most common system for the symbolic representation ofnumbersin the world today.

what is the end game of racism?

>The numbers we use today are Arabic numerals. Christianity comes from the middle east. Zero comes from India, negative numbers come from China etc. etc.

So? Only here in Europe all that amalgam of knowledge has created a superior civilization.

>why yes, I am a white suprema- wait mlady why are you walking away from me

Why is there so many Pol fags in America? why are they all neets?

>We help the white race by posting on our computers instead of saving our women
t. pure aryan with some african blood.

Moors literally brought that civilization to your country. In fact, I would bet €10000 that you have African blood in your DNA.

Who here /notracist/?

Yes, but it wasn't Nordics who got it started and Western civilization has grpown beyond Europe, Mexico and Brasil have arguably contributed as much to European culture as any Scandinavian country, the Americans and the Japanese are on par with at least Germany...

>saving our women
that would be stupid and useless, if someone want to do something for x race should be having kids, not posting here

Europe is already infested.

But yes, I think we should help those countries

Sénégal isn't a shithole => Mamadou the muslim rapist will not leave it

No, I believe that skin colour has shit all to do with individuality, and even though I may have certain prejudices against other people, I would never hold that against an individual I have grown to know.

/his/ pls go and take Sup Forums with you

Flag
No, because Finns are not white

>t. average Sup Forumsitician

>People on here having kids
Welp, I guess they're fucked.

I say "I believe in the moral, cultural and even technological and scientific superiority of Western civilization, but that is not a racial but cultural issue".

You are an idiot.

>Moors literally brought that civilization

No. They brought war, destruction, and some important cultural contributions to Europa. But anyway that was centuries ago, look muslims countries today and tell me if we hould learn something from them.

This, white supremacism is an inherently anti-Finnish ideology. Just look at America and how they treated Finns in the past.

1. Brazil
2. I'm half brown, but we must keep the culture

Tapa ittes vitun neekeri (rölläät kuiteski, joten sitä suuremmalla syyllä tapa ittes)

Even than it be a shit

Just 70 years ago we were still considered Mongols and non Aryan but now you want to co-opt us?

Fuck your white club you fucking losers.

let's not get carried away, genetic studies have demonstrated Medieval Spain was exceedingly efficient at ethnic cleansing... This is what loses SJWs credibility they start saying PC shit and lose proportion, the Moor conquest was cruel and barbaris, it wasn't a golden age nor was their advances beyond those of France, Great Britain or Northern Italy in the same period, the knowledge from the Greeks and other cultures they collected they eventually did nothing with, and once Islamization progressed and converts assimilated to their culture they became retrogrades whose idea of an education revolved around memorization of the Quran...

The myth of Moorish Spain is cultural propaganda.

1. Canada
2. Nope, I'm asian. I do believe in canadian nationalism/assimilation though. American does a better job of americanizing than we do at canadianizing.

Exactly, white supremacists are nothing but betas butthurt the girl they liked in high school had brown babies... Western civilization is not advanced by them

Japan is objectively superior to Germany, come on

>it's Sup Forumsfags sperg out of their containment board again

Mongols are honorary white

>wasn't Nordics who got it started and Western civilization

Scandinavia has always had a low population compared to France, Germany, Spain, Italy ... so it is logical that they have not contributed so much to the European civilization.

By the way, I'm talking exclusively about Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Finland is not exactly European nation but Lapps

OOOO canada!

>1945
>still living in paper houses
talk about fucking primitive

That guy kind of looks like Kim Dotcom.

What is "Canadanism" ?

Your only culture is from Québec

that's the only way to do something instead of bitching about something they have no control

Maybe read a fucking book on your own history and culture before spewing shit. My family owns properties in the south of Spain and I've been going there since I was a little kid exploring all the cities and studying the history.

The fucking thing is that culture is not the future, but if you mix all theses things like culture and tecnology you got a good country

I didn't know we interacted with Finns in the past

>My family owns properties in the south of Spain and I've been going there since I was a little kid exploring all the cities and studying the history.

Sure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Finnish_Americans

as an afro american im embarrassed by all the muh heritage white american neets on 4chin. they make america look like an unified shithole

The deciding vote on your declaration of independence was signed by a Finn.

You had us banned from most bars/taverns/saloons and generally classified as chinks
t. knower
ps. fuck you burger whore

>le frog culture
other ethnicities just end up living in small enclaves with each other and you end up with multiple cultures living in parallel instead of assimilating to canada.

>unified
disunified

some people say i look like a skinhead but that's just because i'm balding

i like me some skrewdriver too but i have black and native ancestors like every native venezuelan does

Just tell me what is Canadian culture ? Maple Syrup ? Hockey ?

Vey got rap and that shit stuff that made the billboard come and play nigga