I never see masses of whites trying to move into 3rd world nations and demand to be ‘natives’ or the government of...

I never see masses of whites trying to move into 3rd world nations and demand to be ‘natives’ or the government of that land hint at the same.

this is the worst bait i've seen all week

That's because they killed or enslaved them all then their descendants rule over the poor masses.

>I never see masses of whites trying to move into 3rd world nations and demand to be ‘natives’ or the government of that land hint at the same.

>America

*ahem*

but who was south africa?

> It may be time to redefine what it means to be German.
It may. But it isn't.

Wait until your countries get Islamized badly, you'll be seeing that in a couple of decades, no more...

That's why we have you breed tons of Catholics for us.

Thats literally what colonialism is

Because who'd rather live in Iraq over living in Germany?

>look at me, I'm the German now

iraq has better looking women, so iraq

Nah with those numbers it's super unlikely.
No one here knows shit about religious or language shifts.

Hint: It took Egypt centuries to become Islamic and that was with being dominated by an Arab ruling force, surrounded by Muslim states, passive or active pressure to convert and persecution to become mainly Muslim.

What you just described is the New World, my colonial chum. White Americans (the original settlers) were mostly of a British background before the generations diluted them into trigger happy savages. It would appear you have emulated the culture of the Amerindians quite well.

Continue to destroy 'your' land until eventually, you all decide to come crying back home. Yours truly, a humble vassal of Her Majesty's Empire of Great Britain.

(This kills the thread)

>Nations

>No one here knows shit about religious or language shifts.
Censuses every decade?

>were mostly of a British background before the generations diluted them
Thank god for that

That's clearly a member of the peasantry, given its rat-like features. They're everywhere where we've been. Hillbillies and rednecks could be considered the American equivalent.

>nation
>government

>That's clearly a member of the peasantry, given its rat-like features.
These people are actually the product of the industrial revolution. Children who used to work on factories had different problems with the development of their skeletons and internal organs plus got sick from bad environment. Peasants never have had such problems.