>Get killed by spears

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitioning_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=YgXO_6pV-AI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America status: BTFO

>Lost to literal spear chucking nigger savages
The British """"""Empire"""""""

But they didn't lose the Anglo-Zulu war.

Must be talking about the American revolution.

>Losing a pitched battle to literal niggers who believed hide shields protected them from bullets
Still equally embarrassing
Don't speak so Ill of your French forefathers Liam.

France : dominated a continent filled with countries as powerful and developed as us
Brits : lost to some dindus with spears when they're not busy paying other countries to win their wars
>some people UNIRONICALLY think brits are stronger than us

Not historically stronger, but more successful and important.

Don't forget
>Lost to smelly, subhuman T*rks that didn't even have their empire
>Lost to bumfuck colonial farmers TWICE
>Lost to equally bumfuck, starving Irish peasants
>Lost to a street-shitting pooskin who DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO FIGHT
Kmtsu

>The British officer John Masters recorded in his autobiography that Afghan women in the North-West Frontier Province of British India during the Second Anglo-Afghan War would castrate non-Muslim soldiers who were captured, like British and Sikhs.[15][16] They also used an execution method involving urine; Pathan women urinated into prisoner's mouths.[17] Captured British soldiers were spread out and fastened with restraints to the ground, then a stick, or a piece of wood was used to keep their mouth open to prevent swallowing. Pathan women then squatted and urinated directly into the mouth of the man until he drowned in the urine, taking turns one at a time.

>Coming from the country that Lost a war to rice farming peasants in a jungle and now towelheads in a desert.

We ought to start a war with these people

>coming from the country that Lost a war to rice farming peasants

When did you defeat America ?

At least they had guns. The Anglo lost to Ooga Boogas with loincloths and sharpened sticks, a force a well equipped Roman cohort could easily disperse.

AYY
Y
Y

>Literally dismantled and partitioned the Turkish Ottoman empire
>Fighting Napoleon while traitorous farmers get uppity across the Atlantic about taxes, yet Farmers live in squalor and shit after the French win their war for them.
>UK still owns the norther part of Ireland
>Decided to leave India after extorting it too a withered husk and create Pakistan as a final "Fuck you".

'Merican edumacations.

>>>Literally dismantled and partitioned the Turkish Ottoman empire
Ataturk did that.

When we burned down their white house

>Trying to trivialize getting BTFO Vietnam.

Lost it hard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitioning_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

>W-we wanted to lose our most wealthy part of the empire! Our attempt to destroy it is not a childish response in the slightest.

>"""""fighting""""" Napoléon

thanks made it myself

want a gobby?

But that's exactly what went down. India was robbed of it's riches and had more problems than the Brits wanted to deal with. The eternal anglo always has plans.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgXO_6pV-AI

Read your link

>On February 8, 1919, the French general Franchet d' Espèrey entered the city on a horse led by two of his soldiers. Reportedly this was intended to emulate Mehmed II's entrance in 1453 after the Fall of Constantinople, and signify that Ottoman sovereignty over the imperial city was over.

>It's an Americans and Frogs get triggered by the UK episode

I-I have IRISH BLOOD IN THESE VEINS, REMEMBER THE REVOLUTION. OPPRESSORS! FUKK ENGLAND MURRICA #1

lmao

>triggered

Not really, coqsucker

>The partitioning of the Ottoman Empire (Armistice of Mudros, 30 October 1918 – Abolition of the Ottoman Sultanate, 1 November 1922) was a political event that occurred after World War I and the occupation of Constantinople by British, French and Italian troops in November 1918.
>The partitioning of the Ottoman Empire led to the rise in the Middle East of Western powers such as Britain and France and brought the creation of the modern Arab world and the Republic of Turkey. Resistance to the influence of these powers came from the Turkish national movement but did not become widespread in the post-Ottoman states until after World War II.

Talking about the dismantling. Ataturk killed the empire in the end, not the British.

No, there was the Armistice of Mudros that led to the occupation of Constantinople, where the partitioning of the Ottoman empire took place by the British and French.

>British canals
>Lost to uppity Arab dictators after you're diplomatically cucked by your "allies" (simply for the banter and butthurt it'll cause), resulting in the loss of your iconic engineering feat you spent a decade completing as well as international prestige and respect.
>American canals
>Given away to the host country because we got bored of it and decided to hand it over willingly a decade ahead of its contract expiration, just for the keks.

>Following the Battle of Maysalun, Gouraud reportedly went to the tomb of Saladin, kicked it, and said: "Awake, Saladin. We have returned. My presence here consecrates victory of the Cross over the Crescent.

What went wrong user?

:^(

Bongs are sleeping, show them your butthurt in a few hours and I'll come and watch.

Kek

I'm talking about getting rid of the Ottoman empire, dismantling it and destroying it for good.

>tfw he woke up and sent his armies in europe to conquer us from within.

>Vietnam needed the help of the USSR, China, and the whole of the Warsaw Pact to even attempt to advance on the U.S.
>Wagga Boonga just needed a sharpened stick to conquer the British empire

The final nail in the coffin was WW1 itself. Ataturk was good for Turkey.

Kek

JUST

>Rice farmers with soviet weaponry literally defeated America in the 60's and took photographs pissing on the bodies of the pilots in crashed huey helicopters

Simply ebin.

>Rice farmers with soviet weaponry
You better not be shitting on Soviet weapons me m8

Next you'll be telling me how formidable prostitutes with tuberculosis are in the jungle.

Tbf, the soviets got BTFO'd from Afghanistan, the French from Vietnam and Algeria.

>Algeria

No. We decided to made them free after we crushed their rebellion

I still have PTSD about them to this day.

Wtf, I hate the french now, I will absolutely visit Italy instead this year. Saladin was an honourable Muslim and you would dare to desecrate his grave. Shame on you.

Post of the year desu lad