"Why, yes...

>"Why, yes, I do hinder my computing experience by exclusively using FOSS garbage and CuckCuckGo under the false pretence that not only do I matter, but I matter so much that the machine built for convenience should be as inconvenient as possible to protect muh privatez, thanks for asking"

You. I like you? Can you make threads for macfags too?

>not realizing you're the exact type of person he's mocking

>shilling for the botnet

what is the fucking point of this

But I'm not a fat smelly pedophile neet who spends day and night distro hopping or configuring xorg. I just use windows.

I really, really like this thread.

oh this thread again, bet i know what your homeboard is

I like Linux because of no viruses, package manager, and more comfy environment for development. But I agree the FOSS shit is bullshit. We are never going to get a good Linux distro until someone starts charging money for one. Otherwise it will always be a buggy POS

>hinder
That's where you're wrong kiddo

It's yours!

>>"Why, yes, I do hinder my computing experience by exclusively using windows garbage and bing under the false pretence that not only do I not matter, but I don't matter so much that the company that buttfucks me should have as much of my personal life as possible to sell and make money off of, thanks for asking"

it can be free (libre) and open-source while not being free (gratis)

Yea good luck with that. Name a succesful product thats not gratis but still open-source

Red hat support, since there are multiple ways to make money from open source projects that aren't directly selling the software

Take a guess then

It's funny because FOS means shit in hungarian

Lol and sit in English is almost shit, except it's missing a letter. Therefore sit actually means shit

And you are to retarded to turn of your trip

Get off my back man. I have a job irl, I don't have time to hack Sup Forums.

>No time to hack Sup Forums
>But has time to wave his dick around like anyone else gives a fuck about him
I'm glad I have everyone set to anonymous, case then I just assume you're fucking stupid instead of fucking stupid with a snowflake complex

I. DON'T. KNOW. HOW. TO. TURN. IT. OFF

You fucking cock drizzle

Lol that sucks

I mean you do sit to shit

>shit sit
Fuck man, you could have kept your mouth shut and made money off of that.

What's it like being a woman? Real men stand to shit