Florida man robs delivery guy, poops himself

>A Florida man was arrested late last month after deputies said he robbed a pizza delivery man, but soiled himself and ran home to his mother when he thought authorities were after him.

>Brent Van Besien, 30, approached a pizza delivery man around 8:40 p.m. on June 27 outside a Lake County-area Domino’s with a gun and demanded he hand over his money, the Orlando Sentinel reports. After taking the delivery man’s $10, he ran off and had his wife drive him away from the establishment, deputies said.

>According to deputies, Van Besien saw authorities heading towards his house, which is when he soiled himself and told his wife to go to his mother’s home. Deputies said he told his mother “he did something stupid, the cops were looking for him and he could get ten years for it” and that he “(pooped) his pants” and wanted to say goodbye to her.

palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/deputies-florida-man-robs-pizza-delivery-man-then-/nrzn4/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWojvo6RKoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some people aren't cut out for it

gets better with practice

Land of the BRRTTBTTTTTRHPHPHHPHP

>Be American.
>Poop pants.

It is literally impossible to make this up.

Florida must be some magical place. There are always stories like this coming from Florida.

Ameripoops dot jaypeg

i cant brethe

What is it with Florida that makes these sort of people?

former confederate state

i dunno

i was there for vacation once and i got threatened to get shot cause i offended someone by asking them to sell me an eighth cause 'he doesnt sell in anything less than a qp'

*poops on your lap*

;)
"Hey good lookin"
;) ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=NWojvo6RKoQ

*poopoos in mouth*

>>>>>>>Florida "man"

>palm beach police report
>not any one of the multiple assorted nignog gang shootings that happen like every second

"Color" me surprised xD

I lived in the panhandle for 8 years between the coast and bama and the people there are real cool

florida has all kind of everything
la-type high life, poor farmers, latino enclaves, lefty urbanites, touristy surburbia, etc etc plus the heat and the humidity and wild life and you get a miniworld unto itself

>Van Besien

Faggy last name

You could just drive around florida for 10 minutes recording people and see some completely nonsensical shit

if dubs I have to wipe poo poo in my hair

if dubs i have to put poopies in my hair

If I roll dubs you have to make a webm of you putting your ass up on the wall and pissing on your self

>consecutive 45 get fails

Stop posting

>Floridefication

Really make u stink.

meth

We should really just nuke Florida at this point.