irrelevant

Finish this sentence:

>I'm not glad he's _____ but I'm glad he's _____

alive
not here

cheeki
breeki

a jew

RIP gentoo man. he always said install gentoo, that's what he lived by.

The only real answer to anything

a very open minded person

Dead

gone.
this is the only serious reply, among the memesters
remember me

who the fuck is that guy

the stall man

the wat

gone.

the man who stalls

he's stalled software development by creating a cult for the autists that write all the good software so now there aren't enough autists making good software and tech companies have to use sjws instead

kek

Get out of here STALKER.

"I'm not glad he's dead but i'm glad he's been able to save money on his funeral care."

RMS is basically a homeless loser who hasn't made any real contributions in the last 20 years. He is still super butthurt that Linux beet HURD (but hey, HURD just got basic sound support in 2016!) and basically tries to claim Linux because Linus used GCC and the GNU coreutils. He survives on the charity of others and speaking engagements where he spouts his insane, paranoid, philosophy. Basically he won't be happy until all the programmers are homeless hackers like him and all the companies are shut down. How people are supposed to support themselves and their families in that scenario aren't things he has to deal with because he is basically a permanent grad student. He does make some good points about privacy, but for him, there is no middle ground. Anything that may reduce your privacy even the slightest bit (like movie recommendations on Netflix) is evil according to him, and must be destroyed. In a lot of ways he show classic signs of mental splitting, which is a classic symptom of mental illness. To top it off, when he does write code, he does so in the style of the awful GNU style guide which is a crime against humanity IMHO.

So, in a nutshell:
He's a bird-fucking, self-absorbed, power hungry, toe jam eating pedophile that thinks everything should be free and everyone should be forced to share, who looks like he hasn't showered in years so as to create a static shield around his body to protect from aliens. He also created an OS without a kernel because he's basically Steve Jobs gone communist. Oh, and he calls himself doctor though he holds no PhD.

is this the new pasta?

I thought you forgot to include the word "communist" in that text to underline how evil he is, but no, it's right there in the end.

new