Who do you guys think would win in a fight between Stallman and Linus Torvalds?

Who do you guys think would win in a fight between Stallman and Linus Torvalds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umQL37AC_YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Torvalds because he is harsher and younger. I love Stallman more but he is a big baby that easily gets upset and too peaceful and older.

linus would destroy him, rms cannot throw a punch

Stallman might have the size advantage, it could go either way.

I believe rms would black out and start doing things we never could have imagined

Torvalds would catch these non-proprietary free as in freedom and beer HANDS

[citation needed]

I can't really imagine stallman winning

They would fuck each other and call it a fight

Torvalds no doubt.

Based as always.

kek ofc this is a thing.

classic stallman

BASED

where's his pinky

:^)

Linus writes beautiful code. He has published some side projects that he wrote all on his own and the code is just wonderful. He also lives in the real world while still maintaining his open source ideals and supporting himself through his work.

RMS is basically a homeless loser who hasn't made any real contributions in the last 20 years. He is still super butthurt that Linux beet HURD (but hey, HURD just got basic sound support in 2016!) and basically tries to claim Linux because Linus used GCC and the GNU coreutils. He survives on the charity of others and speaking engagements where he spouts his insane, paranoid, philosophy. Basically he won't be happy until all the programmers are homeless hackers like him and all the companies are shut down. How people are supposed to support themselves and their families in that scenario aren't things he has to deal with because he is basically a permanent grad student. He does make some good points about privacy, but for him, there is no middle ground. Anything that may reduce your privacy even the slightest bit (like movie recommendations on Netflix) is evil according to him, and must be destroyed. In a lot of ways he show classic signs of mental splitting, which is a classic symptom of mental illness. To top it off, when he does write code, he does so in the style of the awful GNU style guide which is a crime against humanity IMHO.

So, in a nutshell:
He's a bird-fucking, self-absorbed, power hungry, toe jam eating pedophile that thinks everything should be free and everyone should be forced to share, who looks like he hasn't showered in years so as to create a static shield around his body to protect from aliens. He also created an OS without a kernel because he's basically Steve Jobs gone communist. Oh, and he calls himself doctor though he holds no PhD.

Linus actually exercises.

RMS, the extent of his exercise is stretching to eat his toenails and having shitfits whenever someone isn't using open source.

Linus Torvalds is Finnish, they have a reputation for fighting. They are the Glaswegians of the nordics.

youtube.com/watch?v=umQL37AC_YM

What the fuck am I listening to

Which distro does linus use?

someone that hasn't installed a unix OS in 20 years

Stallman would crush poor Linus with his beach ball belly.

Fedora + Gnome

Have any of Sup Forums's heroes actually installed Gentoo?

no

Gentoo is so shit even it's creator doesn't use it.

Just look at those boss arms RMS gets KO'd in a single punch when the Linus decides to shove his GNU prefix up his ass

What are Linus's side projects?

Wtf thats as plebeian as it gets

Stallman because retard strength.

Broken arm tho

Terry Davis

kek

Torvalds would Finnish the fight pretty quickly.

none. there is a thick, impenetrable cloud of bacteria surrounding Stallman. that together with his looks and annoying attitude makes it impossible for others to to get close to him. If this wasn't the case someone would probably have killed him long since and the fight wouldn't happen anyways.

Torvalds would win easily. Look at those damn forearms.

In her asshole.

I often see nerds with gigantic forearm... giggedy

It's probably due to all that typing.

linus can actually code and make things work

stallman, he probably learned some tibetan kung fu or some shit. plus he's got that wise sage you wouldn't know could fuck you up kind of look. linus doesn't look bad but he's got a typical dad bod-he could fuck up some dude trying to date his daughter but that's it.

I'd date his daughter just to watch the angry blog posts he'd make about me