Turkish (TRT TV) news of coup declaration was intentional plan not a forceful hand, see how, below:

Turkish (TRT TV) news of coup declaration was intentional plan not a forceful hand, see how, below:

>The presenter is Ataturk supporter.

According to her Twitter, The (TRT TV) girl who erode the Turkey coup, is blatantly Atat*rk supporter, so that we can decide her as a secularist against the Erdoğan, but showing her sympathy for rdoğan was an conceal of feeling, because of the fear of success of anti-coup people.

>She has been in Ankara with Majority of nationalistic people, so now she is both secular and anti Erdoğan so we should realize the following conclusion.

>she is not been forced to read the coup declaration news.

By deciding the logic in the words from above, you should know that; THE COUP HAS STRONG CONTACT WITH said (TRT TV) AND THE GIRL, AGAINST ERDOĞAN AND THERE IS NO FORCEFUL HAND TO FORCE HER MAKE SUCH A LIE, SHE IS BASTARD AND FOOLED ENTIRE PEOPLE.

I have no idea what you just said

Typical American

I am not but it's not about me

Turkey coup, that girl was a part of undermine the coup by reading the message of Erdogan then threatening plotters.
>It seems you didn't care in advance.

Well sure the media is the first victim of totalitarianism and so forth, it's not surprsing

i think he used google translate

>Erdogan is purging people left and right
>clearly must've already had lists of names
>coup conveniently happens and Erdogan conveniently escapes just in time

Turks will defend this as democracy.

Lol Briton Shitposting, my language exist in google translation, but the exact dialect I speak with, has never been put to google translation.

state, mit was investigating gulenists since 2011/2. they have many lists. no one in turkey would be upset if state exclusively target gulenists. they deserved it.

>but showing her sympathy for rdoğan was an conceal of feeling, because of the fear of success of anti-coup people.
So basically what you're saying is she pussied out?

Ataturk was based, fuck off mudshit

>mudshit
What do you mean with "mud"? Do you mean the same mud that you pay us money to wash yourself with?
I see a lot of Amerifats wash their fucking body with our mud at dead sea and we took alot of money from their ass for it lol.

>patriotism fag supporting patriotism fag
no surprise, just disgusting

Kill yourself and don't intervene to Middle East affairs.

this

>brown people opinions
go bacck to facebook where people might care XD

>that comics
lel

>something happens
>it's gulen fault! hurr durr

why turks do that?

A VPN Turk calls people brown, I have 1000+ evidence shows you were originally black and made yourself a little whiter by starting hegemony into the Greek waters and having Peynir and çay there.

>brown arab
:DD

Nobody thinks Turks are white.

go drink camel piss, arab. do not try to include yourself in our matters with that sandful brain of yours.

oh poor little arab, were you panicked when the sultan erdogan (pbuh) was threatened? don't worry he will keep ruling roachland and turn it into a sunni iran.

I am Kurd, cockroach, and I am whiter than your whole Oghuz illeterate nomads, don't e such coward and post your Paynir and Döner nutrient containedpic to compare who is brown.

I beg your pardon? It seems English course prices are so high in Bursa.

I am Kurd, cockroach, and I am whiter than your whole Oghuz illeterate nomads, don't be such coward and post your Paynir and Döner nutrient contained skin pic to compare who is brown.

Lol and Lel
Lmao and Lmfao

>being this butthurt

I'm whiter I'm whiter without creating meme state on Greek land and waters.

cool, how many goats do you own?

I hate when Amerifat intervne in every matters.
>Implying eating goat's Burger meet is muh civilized thing but feeding goats is a stereotype.
>Implying We doing a better job by reduce and removing world's oil and energy to attain few dollars, but New zealand and Australia are so illeterate to building domestic and goat farms to export It's product to entire world.

Fuck off arabkurdshit, your poo is whiter than you

>kurd
opinion directly irrelevant

>ask some middle eastern person a question
>they immediately take offense

southpark was right about you

>my language exist in google translation, but the exact dialect I speak with, has never been put to google translation.

Probably because nobody gives a shit what you say because teh dumbs.

>turks
>waving turkish flag & being nationalistic and whatnot
>country is called TURKey
>founded by ataturk
>you make the name ataturk seem like a slur

You're fucking pathetic, OP, being nationalistic and regretful of your founder at the same time.