Can someone please explain to me what is wrong with German people?

Can someone please explain to me what is wrong with German people?

nytimes.com/2016/07/20/world/europe/germany-train-ax-attack.html?ribbon-ad-idx=8&rref=world/europe

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698818/Did-ISIS-axe-attacker-LIE-Afghanistan-Claims-train-jihadi-hid-Pakistani-background-higher-immigration-status-Germany.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After WW2 the allies took Germany's balls. Now they are the nation equivalent of a twink, being all feminine and taking the big arab cock while the other EU countries watch and jack off.

>ISIS train attacker was thought to have entered Germany as Afghan refugee

>But now there are claims he is Pakistani and lied to secure asylum status

>Police found that he had a Pakistani document when searching his room

>He registered in Germany as Riaz Khan Ahmadzai not Mohammed Riyad

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698818/Did-ISIS-axe-attacker-LIE-Afghanistan-Claims-train-jihadi-hid-Pakistani-background-higher-immigration-status-Germany.html

Lots of pakis and Iranians entered Germany the same way he did

Merkel needs to be deposed, charged with high treason, and put into prison for the rest of her life.

>this elaborate ruse
Was getting shot part of his plan?

What's so Bad about that sentence? Actions matter not words. The Cops put him down as he fled, like the rabid animal he behaved as. His nationality and ties to IS were revealed not even 24hrs later. Bavaria doesn't fuck around in this regard.

But please, do tell me how doomed my country is while I sit here in my cozy all-white village excited for tomorrow's Bierfest.

; )
u think reeducation programs after '45 did nothing?
...hm think again...

So how many of these terrorist are actually Syrian? All I hear about are north Apefricans and other MENA migrants doing stuff but not Syrians

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>It is a tragedy that the perpetrator died

Rheinfelden (Baden)?

that's OUR fault, brother. we transformed germany and japan into cuck boi pussies after WWII

Syrians are too busy actually fleeing from war in turkey
Most european immigrants are not Syrian

This is how it works

Iranians and Pakistanis say they're Afghans

North Africans and other Arabs say they're Syrian/Iraqi

Sub Saharan Africans say they're Libyan or Somalian

Is the dog okay? Don't give a fuck about some dead Germans desu

But Japan gave us anime after we turned them into cucks. What has Germany done for us apart from not trying to kill everyone?

I think we may have overcucked our Germany a little bit.

Okay, so she's representative of all Germans? Just like BLM protesters voice the common American's concerns?

One Bundesland to the right

>Sub Saharan Africans say they're Libyan or Somalian
I didn't realize Libyans were that dark

>she's
It was a man. And that is not at all what you were trying to say back here >What's so Bad about that sentence?

Before the war there were lots of Africans who worked there, as well, they have an ethnic group called the Tuareg who are black

oh cool

I guess he is kind of socially obligated to say something like this. Actually he most likely doesn't care.

I'm not really sure which is worse

This #DogLivesMatter