Untitled

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

>Emoji general

🧟🧟🧟🧟🧟🧟🧟🧟🧟🧟

The new Android update comes with a huge revamping of the old style blob emojis, which bring them more in line with the existing iOS emoji catalogue.

🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠

This huge change raises the fundamental question-

>Emoji support for Sup Forums when?

🧔🧔🧔🧔🧔🧔🧔🧔🧔🧔

Sincerely

🧕

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

never post again

Hello granpa

i'm probably younger than you. i'm just not a complete normalfag

kys

okay

Disgusting gradients, the old blobs were much better.

you should see a therapist then, faggot.

DELET THIS THREAD

you should leave Sup Forums and go back to instagram or twitter or wherever the fuck you came fron

>Desktop poster

Kys

dumb phoneposter

>Calls someone else a brainlet
>Can't even view some emojis

Kek

really gets the neurons firing in all sorts of directions

>spams threads with unicode bullshit
>not a brainlet

kys

I'm pretty sure emoji were available on Sup Forums a while back but they started filtering them.

I, for one, would like to see emoji on here, but I can see how it kinda goes against the mentality of "stick to the original futaba culture/design".

If they filtered it out, it's not sticking to the original culture.

Not having emoji support is retarded

>going out of your way to filter emoji purely because of spergs
this site is abysmal

>blobs are kill

Blobs were shit. And God forbid you used one on Tinder. Nothing gets you dropped quicker than messaging a THOT the equivalent of 'I can't afford an iPhone'

No information their catalogue closer to that of iOS was an inspired move.

Just add 1min post cooldown for every unicode codepoint after U+07FF in a post

But Tinder shows platform native emojis and whatsapp forces the gross apple ones.

The only time thots see my cute blobs is on snapchat and they fucking love them.

lol dude they're dropping you because of the content. they don't see your blob emojis.

what kind of cretin are you that you thought you were sending *images* around in text messages?

My S5 is android but never used the blobs
wherefore 2bh

Doesn't work for me ;-;

Hiro should enable emoji support for pass owners :^)

This

you're looking for premium experience features. you should try a conventional forum like reddit or something.

Omg yesss

You don't have android 8.0

That's a good idea user

Passes already are a premium experience, id rather see some emojis than increasingly dodgy ads

This. It would actually make me purchase a pass.

>Passes already are a premium experience, id rather see some emojis than increasingly dodgy ads
the pass just allows you to post more expeditiously. what you're looking for really is more like a persistent user profile and experience based on that persistent user account

Android 8 seems like a step in the wrong direction, its just android 7 with some shitty diversity teams addons to make them feel useful.

Killing the blobs and making the emoji catalog more standardised across all platforms is literally the best thing Android have done for months.

No what I'm looking for is some emojis to dressup my shitposting to new heights

Emojis that aren't blobs are pure cancer

kids these days rely on flash for their shitposting. in my day it was all substance. substantive shitposting.

i remember frozenvoid, man. i remember ghost bumping. i remember when tripfags were everywhere, and we made tiered rankings of tripfags.

the good old days. now you shitposters want to rice up your posts with emojis.

Advertisements

nice false equivalence

not that I'd expect anything intelligent from a non-passfag, though

>Blobfags can't even post blob emojis anymore and have to resort to pictures

Hahahhahaha.

Quantity over quality lad

Who is this sperm wyrm?

try again, newfag

Emoji over intellect lad

Google captcha haha

Those are fucking hideous, holyshit

Did you actually try to post emojis on Sup Forums?

Nice thread, Sup Forums. Emojis are technology after all. Fuck this place for good.

narrate more of your thoughts for us, user-kun.

He did, you can only see them on Android 8.0

Sorry your Nokia 3210 doesn't support emojis, grandpa. Perhaps listening to a laser disc of the Beatles might ease your asspain.

there should be a /em/ board where you can only post using emojis and all other characters are stripped

Google should have used their monopoly on everything to make blobs the standard desu.

Blobs are dead. Deal with it faggot.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Facebook Messenger emojis are EASILY the best emojis out there, I wish they were the standard everywhere

that's not the twitter emojis

Sure! I must be a masochist to keep lurking Sup Forums looking for some decent discussion relevant to its board. Only Sup Forums, /vg/ and the slow boards have that.

I can see emojis just fine and I don't hate them.

Why are you browsing Sup Forums in a anonymous tab, are you some kind of hacker?

Those are good as well

It doesn't show blob emojis retard, it shows whatever emoji the person seeing them has on the system.

At least these are (mostly) flat.

Use clover dude

burn

Test

k

Blob emojis are kino
Android 8 doesn't feel like a big update anyway and i like my blobs so I'm waiting until 9.0

Who gives a shit?

Emojis are a feature of Unicode, not Apple or Android. Remember that before you start piece of shit threads like this one.

Look at this autistic faggot.

disgusting. Apple emojis are trash. blobs are superior.

Get fucked. Even Google realised blobs were inferior.

I HATE the new Android emoji

Also, we need the yelling and innocently confused/perplexed emojis from wechat, idk why we're getting stupid shit like mermaids and genies before a yelling emoji

>these are the people you are arguing with on Sup Forums

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║