/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

• user gets some KZ ZS5's. Likes em • user bought some cheapo gel pens, turned out shit • user got a $40 Red Dragon mech kb• user got a clamp meter. Seems good • user really likes his KZ ES3 • Xiaomi screwdrivers • user purchased some chink "mint" • user got an ethernet to USB adapter • user got a "Drevo Tyrfing" mech kb >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/LU3mAEaE
maniacaldust.bitballoon.com/1
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-1-Receiver-Audio-Music-Adapter-Car-Kit-3-5mm-Jack-For-iOS/32826567291.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_679693.html
s.aliexpress.com/22UvIjaq
t.me/chinkshitgeneral
news.6park.com/newspark/view.php?app=news&act=view&nid=257417
news.6park.com/newspark/view.php?app=news&act=view&nid=257403
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb
uk.m.webuy.com/search?sPage=1&is=1&online_only=1&stext=Xiaomi phone&sortOn=sellprice_desc&sPgSize=25
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm fucking stupid and posted in old bread

see also: tfw when you on chink time and the thread is ded

>I sent out an email to wiha just to make sure. None of my tools are made in China, and I'm extremely autistic about it.
update us

I want an FM Radio.
Checking out www.ebay.com/itm/fm-radio/122678264638
Do you have any recommendations?

Anyone seen the xiaomi vacuum cleaner for under €250? On a special the the moment but don't fancy getting chinked

Anything Tecsun is nice.

New coupons!! $9.99 quadcopters and plenty of other neat stuff
pastebin.com/LU3mAEaE

Is this the right time to buy LeEco phones? The price is rock bottom, and they have Lineage OS so updates are no problem.

maniacaldust.bitballoon.com/1

reminder

woah buddy did you ask Comfy's permission to post these?

I am Comfy

I, too, am Comfy.

fuck mi band 2 is expired got the 1 tho

>its another "comfy shills gaybutts for pennies" episode

>cs cucks

Some of these are already kill. Like the LG batteries. They'll be on the harvest sale later today though. I missed a convoy s2+ for $7 as well..

Does anyone have any experience with chink tvs?

how long will the ifive mini 4s coupon work for?

Lemme try this again, has anyone tried the Zealot S8? Hard to resist the Metallica letter in the logo.

Is the new mi max a bust? I'm concerned it has less battery than my current phone... Redmi 3s

>OHS Bandai HGUC 191 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam Revive Mobile Suit Assembly Model Kits
can i even trust this

If you're planning to buy it I'd buy it now, an hour from now it could be over

is this a ruse?

also, pic related

Works for me. Or does that error message show up later?

it shows up when I try to enter my shipping address

I just bought a Mediatek Le Eco phone. Did I do good?

Yes, user. You did great. You are now one step closer to becoming the president of the United States of America.

Is there a good cheap Bluetooth aux/audio adapter for a car?

are we in 99?

No. Only the Snapdragon ones are worth buying

get an sdr stick with 820T2 chip
on amazon it's 15-25 bucks, but from ali you find them 5-10

What is the cheapest android smartphone with at least LTE, 720p Android 6 (7 preferable though). I need a new one as a backup one, since I gave my old bluboo picasso (non lte version) to my lil brother. I'm okay with mtk.

I got this for my headphones and it's not bad:
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-1-Receiver-Audio-Music-Adapter-Car-Kit-3-5mm-Jack-For-iOS/32826567291.html
(maybe try a different seller, it used to be a bit cheaper - also he send me the wrong color)

It comes with a male to male stereo adapter so you can use it with aux.

>Channels: 1

Doesn't happen to me. Try another browser maybe

cute kot

No, it's stereo - I tested it.

looks interesting, how's the battery life on it? is the quality noticeably worse than you'd expect?

This shit is cash.
Very sturdy, better than I thought.

By the way it is the 80cm version.
I wouldn't recommend any shorter myself.

am I well off buying the KZ ZS5s or are there better earphones I could get for $50?

nothing special, around 3 hours
but unlike some other adapters I tried it you can connect/disconnect a charger without it stopping

quality is fine, can't really hear much of a difference between it and my mainboard sound (using Monks)

KZ ZS6, obviously

ZS6

Today's chink shit, a custom mug with the IBM logo on it and a pocket keyboard with a red switch and a blue switch.

boomfa

99% off, edifier brand sale, only 5 of these go on sale at this price till 17th september.

Quite possibly the cheapest smartphone with Nougat, the Blackview A7 is on sale for $39.99 / 33€
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_679693.html

Also this transparent USB 3.0 hub from Orico.

me oh my i have enjoyed that yes boy

ordered one, imma check it out, thanks user

Link?

Well it is indeep cheaper than HLP, at least

Link?

Full Metal Flexible Strong Arm Tablet PC Stand Support 3.5-13.5 inch Tablets Screen 360 Rotating Holder for iPad Pro Surface Pro
s.aliexpress.com/22UvIjaq

Fantastic

link for the mug

The 105cm and 120cm variants cost as much in other stores, do you suppose it's worth it?

About how many cm does it "waste" on the bend if you're doing an U-turn? 20cm?

Is that a "country pursuits" cup holder under the white mug in the background? I've got the same ones

Would you buy it?

A complete U-turn may even waste a bit more than 20cm. I got the 80cm because I got a surface pro 3 and was afraid the weight will make it wobble or not sturdy enough but after getting it I think a 100cm will have work too.

Maybe. It's kinda normally priced, if I needed a slower N3450 with as little RAM as that one, then maybe?

I see. Thanks! Figures I need a 100cm+ model, then.

Someone posted that "the third revision has no m2 slot and the new bios has no option to boot linux. Furthermore, the bios has a bug that causes some batterylife issues"

OP, I got your back

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

Fuck off with your den of underagery

kys

Okay Chinkybros, I need to get a replacement LCD for my Mi5 QUICK.

Does Aliexpress Premium shipping really ship faster than other shipping methods?

> (OP)
>boomfa

I spy a rugby supporter.

>I just bought a Mediatek Le Eco phone. Did I do good?
Great timing:

LeEco Blacklisted by Chinese Government as Bad Debtors

>LeEco has been blacklisted by the Chinese Courts as an unreliable company.
news.6park.com/newspark/view.php?app=news&act=view&nid=257417

>Formal public posting of this news onto the Chinese National Courts website is 7 September 2017, as can be seen by the screenshot.

> Further: entire PR team disbanded.
>English Translation: "According to the highest courts, if you are blacklisted, you would be blocked from government tenders, financial loans, and any credit ratings. High spending would be restricted, eg, plane trips, train sleeping carriages, hotel accommodations, etc"

news.6park.com/newspark/view.php?app=news&act=view&nid=257403

Title translates "Jia YueTing is going to have trouble getting onto a plane or a train"

R.I.P Le Ebinco.

Are usb hubs from orico any good?

HOW

where?

Yup, certainly. Orico basically only makes quality gear & the vast majority of it is related to USB or SATA.

search ive found it

does the price go down at a specific time or is it random?

Why didn't you buy a redmi instead?

Mi Pad and most Mimi fones have a radio too. If you want better battery life, just find the oldest Nokia phone that still has a built-in FM radio.

In most countries when a courier starts asking you questions like that it's because the customs agents they have to retain at the port of entry busted your shipment.

Falling for the xiomeme. Which one do I buy?

I got it around about 2am NZST. Refresh the store at that time.

Or

neither. both are ancient and overpriced as FUCK.

get this instead:
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb

still ancient and overpriced

Is there any special trick to gearbest's "rain" minigames?

Or is the goal purely to get as many "spins" on the RNG as possible?

On ali? which store?

>shitcord are underage who throws shitfits all the time
Not surprising

Out of stock and all I have is cex vouchers. Is anything here decent uk.m.webuy.com/search?sPage=1&is=1&online_only=1&stext=Xiaomi phone&sortOn=sellprice_desc&sPgSize=25

>kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb
Thanks for that link, I was trying to price the note 4 and got no response on whether $154 was a good price or not, now I know.

>Midrange-priced chink powertools

Who the fuck is even the market for these?

you literally getting scammed at those prices,they're asking more for used phones than what the phones cost new. but if it absolutely must be a Xiaomi phone from CEX, then get either a Mi5 or Note 4X

I got one of these from the rainforest and it wobbles like hell when you try and use the touchscreen

Nvm then was only getting one cause I didn't know how bad those prices were. Wish I'd sold the Xperia a for cash instead. Thanks for the help

Is there a good mp3 player that supports Bluetooth?

Yeah, your pho9ne.

Benjie S5B or T6

Anyone have the Cube Mix 2 that can give an honest opinion? Fancy one but way to many youtube shills out there

everything is made in china these days, user

People that need a power tool for like one or two things and want to save a little bit of money. I put my foot down on chink power tools. My dads gf bought one to save like $30 and it was such a piece of shit. Just went back to my place and brought my makita drill to get the job down

they are only mid range because you have to pay shipping they are the equivalent of you local chink brand