Why do Finns "we wuz" so hard?

Why do Finns "we wuz" so hard?

Is this because they didn't exist as a real state or nationality before Swedes and Russians colonized them?

>inb4 muh Svecoman lies
>inb4 2 muh finnic tribes and WE WAS VIKINGS
>inb4 3 we had aryan slaves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
elisanet.fi/alkupera/Rurikid.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least they don't clean toilets for a living

finns were not vikings at all, they were swamp/forest dwellers

your misinformation shows that however proud they are of their history you know practically nothing abou tit

I've seen a Finn go full retard claiming Rurik to be Finnish just because he had a N1 haplotype, they really are some of the biggest wewuzians.

we wuz elves and shiet

Honestly OP you just jelly as fuark

seems like you will have to clean the toilets yourselves now, anglo scum

Thanks for the info burger.

It's not me claiming they were Rurik or Sumerian, it's Finnic shitposters here.

said no toilet polish-er ever
now get back to polishing

THEY

>Poles talking bout "we wuz"

they are kidding for the most part

It's literally just one turbo autist, ignore him and move on.

I'm in my country you fucking stupid inbred ape.

well gee, you can't even joke nowadays

why are poles so boundlessly butthurt about literally everything

I know him, he's the resident haploautist

>I-I W-WAS JUST PRETENDING GUIS!! XD

t. Simon Hayahayahyahayahya

running away from polishing duty is sinful
you should be ashamed

u mad? :D hurt of the butt? :D assmad? :D rump ravaged? :D colon conquered? :D

Only the lowest scum goes to UK.

I'd rather go to Germany and get treated with respect in a good paid job. I'm educated unlike scum that goes to your shitty nigger island.

just stop m8, you're ruining the last bits of reputation your country have left in case you're being unironic

being able to count is necessary when buying polishing stuff

stop deluding yourself

Exactly, that's why you're a NEET

t. Zyckwiz Zazzkwasziwocix :D

i maybe a NEET but that means i don't polish toilets for a living

unlike you, your nationality is your cv

Why do people "we wuz" in the first place anyway?

What we have now is literally all that matters

We wuzing is for people who have nothing in their past like American blacks. They unironically celebrate some totally made up syncretist "African" holiday Kwanzaa and go around claiming to be descendants of Pharaohs because they have absolutely fucking nothing in past or present.

POLAND NEVER WAZ

POLAND WILL FOREVER BE A JOKE

POLISH DEATH CAMPS ARE REAL

POLISH PLUMBERS ARE REAL

POLISH SUCK AMERICAN COCK HARDER THAN ANY COUNTRY ON EARTH YET POLISH ARE THE ONLY EU COUNTRY THAT NEED VISAS TO ENTER USA BECAUSE THEY ARE 3RD WORLD CRIMINAL SCUM

Chill the fuck out provincies.

Sounds just like Poles. They Waz Wendz and shit.

Oh for sure like Poles....oh wait. We're one of the oldest countries in Europe though.

We have plenty of things we can boast about.

This.
How come you never see Asians or Indians wuzzing? It's always either blacks or southen American/Latin countries.

oh look it's the big guy himself watch out you never know what he finna do next niguh

>we wuz hussars n kangz n shiet

And it's well documented unlike finnic fairy tales.

But we WERE Ancient Finnic Emperors who were the ancestors of all ancient empires :D

Finnish empire stretched from Russia to Korea.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

Well technically speaking Poland have more culture and history behind then, than Finland whom 200 years ago were used to be swedish dogs.
>No dogs and fins allowed

Also i never heared Fins claim Rurik as he were Finnish some how.

What do Finns go we wuz about? Finnish academia certainly doesn't and we don't have a history of we wuzzing.

Ancient Finns meme wasn't even started by Finns.

Finns and Estonians everywhere post so much about being proud of being Asian/Mongol I honestly can't tell at this point if they actually believe it or if it's just shitposting.

>being this mad when your country has no history

Shitposting of course. We know we aren't mongols, just like to play around with it because why not.

And the mongols thing was invented by Swedes.

It's ebin memeing, like spurdoposting

Poland has high quality toilet cleaning

can't compete with that

rurik was a finn tho

>We know we aren't mongols

WE WUZ ;D;D;D

He was a Swede.

>Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male line descendants. N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities. The N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, also rarely found in Scandinavia.

>Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male line descendants. N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities. The N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, also rarely found in Scandinavia.

autism

but would also explain why russians are such violent apes.

delet this

>means/wants to kill someone
>doesn't
fucking betamanlet :D

>Rurikids do not possess the DYS390=24 mutation associated with the Finnic languages, theirs remaining the ancestral DYS390=23, with the Rurikid haplotype itself (all values considered) more closely associated with North Germanic speakers (Varangians).

lol btfo

Evidence for rurik being a finn 5
Evidence for rurik being a svecoman liar 0

>Rurikids do not possess the DYS390=24 mutation associated with the Finnic languages

>implying some varangians weren't finns

The funny thing is, if Sup Forums wasn't so Sup Forums they wouldn't care that Rurik was an ethnic Finn because he still was most probably culturally a Swede, born in Sweden, raised in Sweden and spoke Swedish.

His mother was probably some finnic concubine. But because Sup Forums is so Sup Forums infested they get triggered because of >muh racial purity

Now would you loog ad dis delicious buddhurt :D

You needed more than chucking spears and a loin cloth to join though

>The Varangians or Varyags (Old Norse: Væringjar; Greek: Βάραγγοι, Βαριάγοι, Varangoi, Variagoi) was the name given by Greeks and East Slavs to Vikings,[1][2][3][4] who between the 9th and 11th centuries ruled the medieval state of Kievan Rus'
>Kievan Rus was formed of finnic and slavic tribes.

>
>>Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male line descendants. N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities. The N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, also rarely found in Scandinavia.

Even a Finn confirms it: elisanet.fi/alkupera/Rurikid.pdf

The first branch (I Varangian) has the most convincing support for its Scandinavian origin: the very basal haplotype I-A 174607 is Swedish, and within the main group I-B2 we can see the basal haplotype I-B2A 223703 to be Swedish. The Rurikid prince families belong to the main group I-B1, and although they are Russian, they clearly seem to descend from the
Scandinavian ancestor.

By rurik
>>Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male line descendants. N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities. The N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, also rarely found in Scandinavia.

so? you think finns srsly came from mongolia or something?

Average Finnish girl

I don't know and I don't care, the point is Rurik was from Sweden.

Average Finnish girl

like sucking sultans dick? my mistake... varangians were swedes afterall xDD

Finland didn't exist back then you retard. Finns did.

Read the link:

>I don't know and I don't care, the point is Rurik was from Sweden.
That doesn't mean he couldn't have been ETHNICALLY Finnic.

Modern day Sweden consists of areas inhabited by Finnics, and Vikings constantly raided and traded in Finland. All evidence points to him having Finnic ancestry, and as I said it probably comes from some concubine.

How come there are no records of any Finnish kings ever? And how come there are no castles, temples/churches or other large estates built by Finns in Finland?

Really makes you think guys

this post was quite sad to read

Swedes destroyed them.
Really makes you think eh?

Proofs?

Great thread lads

>And how come there are no castles, temples/churches or other large estates built by Finns in Finland?
Blatant lie :D

There's plenty of old wood fort ruins from the Iron Age found here.

>Average

STOP

Never heard of any finns saying any of those things.

Hill forts? Is that all you could do?

Keep up the mentionings lads

who's rurik

A Swedish Swede

finngols BTFO

elisanet.fi/alkupera/Rurikid.pdf

Pretty much the same as Sweden from those times.

Most generic bitches here look like this.

Viking raids
Northern crusades
You literally destroyed your own culture too so...

But hen we evolved