I have found an ancient device that does not exist on the modern market...

I have found an ancient device that does not exist on the modern market. It has no patents because communism fell some time ago. I want to copy the device and sell it on Kickstarter to burgers as something new. How should I approach the problem of copying a device 1:1 made from rubber and iron?

Please explain what it does so I can patent it.

It's a communal dildo.

Looks like it's made to stir something.
>How should I approach the problem of copying a device 1:1 made from rubber and iron?
Take it apart, analyse how it's been manufactured. In this case in what order the metal sheets got stamped/bent into shape. And in what way the rubber is cut.
The other parts seem trivial and/or need changing anyway.

>make forms (wood would probably be good for a first tooling prototype) the metal sheets would get bent around, do some test, create your tooling from metal.

ROLLING

That shit looks like a bunch of joist supports attached to the bottom of a chicken water heater.

what's going on here then?

Who gives a fuck? It does amazing things.
I can't tell you what exactly because fucking CIA and greedy mods on Sup Forums.

Kek how amazing could it be? Will it align my chakras? Will it keep me company like my dream gf? Can I put my dick in it?

It's trash you moron.

You haven't seen the rest of the device you moron.

what was your first language and why did you decide to learn it?

What's this, a industrial cotton candy machine?

sell your commie trash wheel to a scrap yard instead and get more money than you ever would on kickstarter

This is clearly some sort of glove machine.

kek'd hard

Vibrators/masturbators connected to a service is already a thing. I'm an EE working on this stuff right now.

I agree that it looks like its for working on gloves

maybe for tanning or oiling so it can drain into the pan. also looks like it would soften up the insides especially between fingers, maybe it just holds them in place while the glove is being worked on

english because my parents spoke it

hahaha...no.
Tell me about 3D scanning software retards. :)

rollin

obviously the contraption is low tech
And i've worn a lot of gloves that hardly fit the shape of a hand. leather and canvas work gloves, welding gloves. even chainmail gloves. shit like that

You're late then, they are old news.

Wouldn't be that weird, molten sugar gets pumped in and the gforce of the rotation spins it out the holes as little strains, hence they don't need a back cover also, not sure if those are pipes though

Sorry this is a general technology thread and we only do consumer electronics and web design.

Try Krautchan or some other actually knowledgeable place.

They are also a security/privacy nightmare. Who would have guessed.

I'd tell you to go to /diy/, but if you would post this thread there, I'd tell you to do your own goddamn work.

It looks like a mixer. nice touch of low iq primate instucutalism with the making it HAVE to have 5 fingers.
It doesnt exist because its a pain in the ass to clean and we have REAL mixers and blenders now.

probably dis shit, i would throw it out after first use, this is hell for cleaning

>making it HAVE to have 5 fingers.
I think the 5th being shorter is on account of the container (not shown) having a rounded shape.
The fact that it's 5 is probably also a coincidence.

closer but nope. It can't get dirty.
It works without electricity. Muh Mother Earth guys will love it.

Shortest loli please

I guarantee this thing is cheaper to make and works better

And easier to clean.

looks like the bottom side of a lid, probably with a hand crank on the other side. maybe you fit it over a bucket or something with slightly rounded walls (the short finger), pour water in through those holes maybe, and stir with the crank to agitate whatever is in there

what does it stir though?

hint
It's not a mixer nor a blender.

y hello thar

Please get Pettit

grinder?

no
One of the parts is a container but it's not a regular bowl.
Can't tell more. Sup Forums is obviously retarded and tge Chinese want me to describe the drvice in detail to them.

Alright, you fucking scum. This is a shitty bait thread, or perhaps you're retarded. Nobody will buy your rusty dildo, nobody fucking cares what it is, not even the local 30 year old virgins, let alone CIA. Judging by the pictures, it is a lid, with a crank slot on top and an inner sliding disk with gay robot hands. Now spill the beans as to what it's used for or get the fuck out, you braindead attention whore slav.

Rollin for THICC

Also, first of all: nothing, not even Slav tech can look this primitive and still hold any higher purpose.

And secondly: not a single fucking person here, I swear to fucking God, not even ONE believes that your shitty apparatus is valuable. If you want us to keep entertaining your shallow ego with (You)'s , at least be subservient while at it, fucking inbred swine mongoloid cunt

It's a house utility.

Can you not fucking derail the thread with your gay power fantasy?

...rolling

So what do you want, OP? you got your answer already:

So, sensibly enough, I assume it's some rotary hands that stir/grind/otherwise move about the contents of a given container. Wow, sounds so fucking useful, especially the part where you stand there like a retard cranking it up because dumb slavs can't build a fucking servo. Fucking kill yourself, preferrably with the device

Kek OP. I've seen one before, east yuropoor here.
I'll keep the suspension though.

Irrelevant, but are you a Pole?

>Poland
>East-Europe
Did you fall on your head?

>Poland (Polish: Polska [ˈpɔlska] (About this sound listen)), officially the Republic of Poland (Polish: Rzeczpospolita Polska,[a] About this sound listen (help·info)), is a sovereign country in Central Europe.
>in Central Europe.

>central
>sovereign
FUCK YOU BEET RED POTATO HEAD KURWA WORST SLAV EVER, CHAMPIONS AT LOSING EVERYTHING, GOOD THING RUSSIA NEVER GAVE YOU THAT FUCKING LAND HUH, INBRED FUCKING PIEROGI MUNCHERS, YOU TRULY ARE WORST SLAV, REMOVE POLEN

It moves the content this is the only true thing in your guess.

How do I create a 3D model of this using photos?
What software is the best?

so what? did that central shit really wiped out your slavness?

yeet

Solidworks or something similar. The more care you take with the photos, the less tedious will your work be later.
Or create a mold.

Looks like an old, manual washing machine.

>3D model
>using photos
This won't give you anything you can work with. Your best bet is to learn how to use a CAD software and do it from scratch. Even then you'll only have a 3D model. You'll still need to find someone to machine molds and parts. This is WAY more expensive than you'd think.

looks like a washing machine but there are tons of those things which is why there's no patent so it can't be why OP is being gay... right?

A washing machine?

loli plz

mastubtr8 to cartoons

niet

I bet you fat fucks won't guess even with 300 posts.

top gun

i know what it is and im going to patent it before you

suck my prick slav shit

What is it?
Do you have the money?

I'm not posting it here, I don't need more unnecessary competition. And yes, I have both the skill and funds to reproduce it and pay for the patent.

what is it? is trying to steal the communist device when it should belong to everybody

let's go

Hmm

You ain't gonna be able to sell this shit, OP

Fuggit

rolland

rolling
Give me 95

>How should I approach the problem of copying a device 1:1 made from rubber and iron?
this is not /diy/ fagget. This is the computer themed part of this anime website

Pencil sharpener

It looks like it's primary purpose is to rust.

It's a pink slime generator. They use it to make tendies and burgers. Monsanto/Bayer owns the patent and McDonalds is the company they created to make billions off of these.

it's a potato peeler

Shut up...

It's just a potato peeling machine, how is it some special secret soviet technology?

It's a glove dye applicator, you put the gloves on it and spin them in a vat of dye.

rolling

What's that faggot, your dildo collection?

>Please explain what it does so I can patent it.
spotted.