Stop using React

Stop using React

>not just using preact

Stop using Preact

>not just using Vue.js

ok, OP :( What should I use instead? Do everything in vanilla JS?

>PATENTS.TXT

HTML+ CSS (aka bootstrap) + JS + vue.js

No frameworks, no build tools, no fagatronic JS varients that need to be "transpiled". No fuckery basically.

No true web developer uses anything but vanilla JS, faggot

things that never happen

can you still use .vue files this way or do you need webpack?

Pajeet my son, you must choose between elegant well architectured code with pure JS behavior, or hacky DOM manipulation with 100000 LOC.

> using a library
> 2017
> svelte exists

Stop using Vue

who use hundreds of page rendering per second? Vue performance is very impressive for SSR, if 600 op/s is not enough for you, use multiple node servers

>React
>server side rendering

wat?

>vue.js
>No frameworks

the fuck?

You render the page with React on a nodejs server and then return the rendered HTML in the HTTP Response.

Who does that though?

That's like buying a luxury car for the radio.

People do it for improved SEO (rendering the website in the browser is a bad for SEO) and improved performance (though this is controversial)

Twitter does that because SPA loading times increase bounces. Far quicker on the user side is to render the initial state server side.

Start using Angular 2+

I'm not against server side rendering itself.
But the while point of React is to make interactive sites and single page applications.

Ah, so its just the initial state - it's still interactive after that?

Enjoy your static pages or absolutely shit cross browser compatibility. The absolute state of web dev is you need those shitty megabyte sized libraries to actually get shit done.

Yes it's still interactive, it's just used for the initial page load so the user doesn't see any loading indication

This right here.
Angular 4 is the way web development should be.

> Ah, so its just the initial state - it's still interactive after that?

All app components' methods and hooks before mounting are executed, so initial rendering can be done, after that rendering depends on user interaction

>typescript

When the codebase is big enough you'll be grateful for those type annotations.

>HURPADERPA I LOVE WRITING SLOPPY SHIT
you'll turn to typescript when you stop building babbies first weather "app"