Japan, do NOT allow to happen to you, what has been forced upon the West...

Japan, do NOT allow to happen to you, what has been forced upon the West. The idea of multicult has been pushed on you more and more these past few years. Make sure you cultivate a culture of resistance to this cancer. The West is lost, but make sure you stand firm against this nightmare. Do NOT listen to the greedy capitalists who want to import third worlders to suppress wages. Do NOT believe the lie that you need to "grow" your population like a cancerous tumor to keep making the rich ever richer. Resist! Fight! Do not fall like we did!

Japan will never have a wage problem because their CEOs don't make hundreds of millions of dollars so they don't need to offshore to make up

What is must be fought for to remain. The trend when capitalism is given power is to give more to the rich and take more from everyone else, while destroying the demographics of the nation.

they don't do it to destroy anything, they do it because all they care about is the board and the payment to themselves, demographic change is a secondary effect but the cheaper the better

this is not capitalism per se because not one predicted that companies would leverage so much of their assets

I know WHY they do it. But the result is disaster for everyone but the ultra-wealthy. Ideally, Japan would become NatSoc or Imperial again. And that's not ironic. I fucking mean that 100%. Japan needs its independence back before the disease that's killed the West spreads to them in totality. They already have some early warning signs and could push it out if they were committed right now.

>this is not capitalism per se
It absolutely is. Capitalism ALWAYS takes this internationalist, selfish, short-sighted, nation-wrecking path because capitalists only care about profit.

Japan DOES have a wage problem though. Abenomics lead to rising profits for corporations, but somehow that didn't trickle down. Japan almost no immigration, and yet their wages remained stagnant for decades.

If Abe focused on increasing salaries, that could finally break stagflation by picking up household consumption and help to raise birth rates (more people could start their own families with affordable housing).

>It absolutely is. Capitalism ALWAYS takes this internationalist, selfish, short-sighted, nation-wrecking path because capitalists only care about profit
no, this is the path of 90s deregulation, which made things okay but it wasn't always the case, inb4 rose tainted glasses or the argument about intervention

capitalism has a longer history than the us and it was not always about self-interest the tool served a purpose and rarely unto itself

and stop asking japan to be your ideal paradise, they don't deserve it, no one does

And what the fuck is regulation? Literally not allowing capitalism to be capitalism. Best to be rid of it entirely. Capitalism, like jewish religion is ALWAYS a corrosive force waiting to break its restraints and destroy everything. It will ALWAYS break those restraints, just like it did in the West, and once it happens you can't put the cat back in the bag. Japan is already making the same mistakes the West did with capitalism more every day. They need to wind this disaster back and instate nationalism before it's too late and keep a close eye on the wealthy.

>and stop asking japan to be your ideal paradise, they don't deserve it, no one does
Eat shit, you evil sack of garbage. No more nations need be destroyed to slake your greed.

I like this guy.

Yes, both capitalism and communism need to be destroyed.
They both are tools of the Jewish manipulators.

Japan managed to avoid the worst of it due to the language barrier, but we should not just sit by and let Jewish lies exist.

fine install communism works for me but don't involve japan, not country not your people not your right

t. Mel Gibson's father

Hokkaido new Russian oblast when?

They managed to avoid it because of their righteous xenophobia, but the jew is trying to force them to abandon that and they MUST NOT DO IT.

Fuck both sides of your filthy jewish coin. Communism and capitalism both are to be destroyed in their entirety if ANY portion of mankind is to prosper. The West is dead and the jew is the murderer. I'm trying to make sure the same doesn't befall Japan.

Why do people keep claiming there are no jews left in Germany/Poland/etc. when you parasites post from these countries daily?

i love how theres far more jews living outside of israel than in israel

japan has to do eat your shit for 70 years give them a break

I'm trying to warn them. I would love to help if I could.

Avoid european style multiculturalism.

Do what the US did back in the day with melting pot. Allow in a small trickle of immigrants and force them to assimilate. Make them learn japanese, act japanese, become japanese.

This will protect your culture while enhancing japan and you will become great like US was :^)

The problem with european multiculturalism is they never force anyone to assimilate, and just get groups of totally different people living in close proximity. Of course thats going to cause major problems.

OK. Thanks. I'll never forget that point.
We must maintain and protect our tradition and culture.
We know that 3rd worlder immigrants are cancers of Nation-State.

but a bit too late desu

Thanks for the message, arigato.

Wow so red pilled!!

w-w-why are there portraits of the kims on the wall?

Not an argument.

It's Korean school in Japan.
There are 600,000 Koreans living in Japan.

thank you

they are pro-north korea koreans in japan