British money >>>> eurocuck money

British money >>>> eurocuck money

Too bad it's worthless now, but at least it's more aesthetically pleasing right?

>France will never frexit
Sens mal mon ami

>worthless
>5th biggest economy in the world

and now with the new trade agreements it will be even better.

>one dollar coins never caught on despite the government repeatedly trying to make them a thing

Isn't paris gonna be the new london of financial commerce?

I will never understand this. The concept of a $1 seems retarded.

you're thinking of frankfurt, and no

London is just so far ahead, it won't happen. London isn't just the european capital of finance, it's the world capital. Paris might get more important, but it will still be no match for London.

>mad english dog

>5th
I thought we dropped down a place post-Brexit result?

Given how difficult it can be to get a vending machine to work with old beat up bills you would think people would just love them.

Thats where i always got mine, from vending machines. Id put in a $20 or something and get back some dollar coins as change. Nobody ever fucking uses them for anything other than that. They just hoard them untill theyve got a bunch then trade them all in for paper money.

Maybe if vending machines were more ubiquitous here like they are in japan.

Though it did not help that they almost always make them feel the same as quarters. They really should make them heavier or a different size or something.

You probably regained it, it was only because the pound value lowered, it probably went back to its previous value.

Isn't that NY?

dumb frogs don't know to run an economy so you probably went back up straight away

I believe London is ahead
Stupid Kiwi we did nothing to reach the 5th place the pound just lost value for a day or two.

VERY rude

NEVER reply to me again pierre

JE NE SUIS PAS FRANCAIS

London and New York are super close and depending on what study you look at, one is ahead of the other so it's just easier to say they're on the same level

The pound devalued, and then it revalued.

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEE

It's still worth more than the dollar and euro

hehe the little lions are qt