Hahaha imagine how shit it must be to be a Turk right now

Hahaha imagine how shit it must be to be a Turk right now

>just sack all my intelligentsia senpai

it was a lot of people but not all the professionals it wouldn't but much of a country then

plus the ones sacked are redundant anyway

wouldn't be*

>Hahaha imagine how shit it must be to be a Turk.

Shouldn't you be in /tr/ Umut?

I bet it's very cozy if you're an Islamist.

t. a janissary of Erdogan's Sultanate

fine, turkey is ruined
i can play both ways

Im not fond of king roach, but in his defense education systems are always full of a bunch of extremely hyper liberal fruitcakes with radical ideas. Universities around the entire world are just brainwashing centers these days, so the idea of just cleaning out the entirety of them is not, in and of itself, a bad one or a thing that really raises suspicion.

Im far more wary of him firing all those judges.

t. mufti of the falseflag directorate of the sultanate

it doesn't mean you get to purge them

comrade, the capitalist intelligentsia must be purged, they bring radical ideas, unfit for the true cause of freedom and the people

a roach in germany, what a fucking surprise there.

>revleft.com
bahahahahahahaha

tovarish purging loyal revolutionaries will doom the revolution

A dictatorship always starts with the purging of everyone who could legally and socially oppose the dictator. I don't care what he beliefs are, it's always wrong to mass purge college educators just because they are teaching things that disagree with the mainstream opinions.

don't blame me cunt

Most people are sheep.

The problem is we give one flock more power because they think they are entitled to it because they fancy themselves 'intellectuals'.
Universities (used to) attract intellectuals, they never ever created them.

The average college kid is just as much a moron as the average cousin marrying trailer park trash.

>gulenists
>Intelligentsia

lol. westerners can't comprehend turkish politics. poltards in thread are even more cringey. i r8 2/10

tovarisch, ex muslim secularists are the enemy of the people

sheep you say?

>The average college kid is just as much a moron as the average cousin marrying trailer park trash.
So true. Strictly speaking probably a little smarter considering how social mobility works, but certainly not the einsteins and feynmans they imagine themselves to be.