Trump would not leap to defend Baltic states from Russian attack: NYT

The presidential candidate told the NYT that he would decide to go to the aid of small Baltic states only once he reviewed whether they had "fulfilled their obligations to us."

He added, "If they fulfill their obligations to us, the answer is yes."

cnbc.com/2016/07/21/trump-would-not-leap-to-defend-baltic-states-from-russian-attack-nyt.html

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.XPND.GD.ZS?year_high_desc=true
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06zw32h
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's right, you know. The NATO members not paying the mandated 2% have some fucking nerve.

I think that 2% of GDP spent on military is only a minor "obligation". He may mean something more than this, kek

There is already a thread about this.

>"fulfilled their obligations to us."
what did he mean by this?

BASED TRUMP

FUCK BALTS

if russia took back all its former territory i would laugh desu

>Pay brotection money to the Mafia boss aka World Bolice or get #REKT

NATO BTFO

t. Vasili

What does he mean by "fulfiling obligations"? Polish military budget is comparable to whole Estonia's GDP. What these little countries can even contribute? They don't even have tanks

Pretty sure he means spending the required 2% of GDP on the military

list here:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.XPND.GD.ZS?year_high_desc=true

Based Poland comes in at 2.2 %for 2015

I like Poland, would protect

soon

soon

>Asian Estonia

Bah, what a shitty election.

Spoilers: Clinton wins, nothing changes, Trump is a mess.

Attack? With what money? Putin can barely keep his head above water, let alone finance a ground invasion of Eastern Europe.

Jesus, what a fucking imbecile this Trump-guy is. He only encourages Russia to test NATO and attack one of baltic states. Russian government already prepares itself for attacking NATO, so encouraging it to do it is nothing else like warmongering.

Yeah, the Western Jew didn't manage to flood Poland with muslims from Western direction, so now muslim animals will jump on our women thanks to Russian Jew.

Oh my god, why Poland didn't ally itself with Hitler in XX century? Now whole continent is fucked

The BBC produced an interesting documentary about a potential Russian assault into Latgalia in the wake of Crimea, and seeing what the British foreign affairs secret office would be doing.

It started with Russia giving arms and support to Latgalian nationalists whilst NATO debated whether or not to do anything. The response was increase the presence in the country, but tensions continued to rise as people died and Russia's influence became more clear. Eventually, after heavy sanctions from NATO countries and a military blockade outside St. Petersburg and the White Sea, Russia used a tactical nuke on the White Sea NATO fleet, destroying 2 American carriers and 1 British carrier.

The UK decided not use a nuke back, but the Americans were really fucking salty and wanted to nuke numerous military bases in response as well as the Russian Baltic fleet, and we didn't have enough influence to stop them. Tensions went incredibly high, and the documentary ended there, but heavily implied the Russians were looking to do a civilian nuclear strike.

The whole documentary heavily stereotyped the Russians and Americans, and of course portrayed Britain as the one cool head in the situation. But I'm very interested to see how a Crimea type situation would go in a country that is part of NATO. More of a morbid curiosity seeing as I wouldn't want a war in Europe though.

>documentary
*mockumentary

That's why Poland should have nukes. Russian Jew hates us personally, so civilian nuclear strike would be directed against us.

You guys getting nukes now would piss Russia off something fierce. I wonder if they'd nuke you to stop you getting nukes? Is that risk worth taking?

Every risk is worth of taking now. We are in the middle of race war between Jewry and last christian people on the continent. USA/UK and Russia are Jew-ruled countries that probably tigthly cooperate in destruction of us. It is a matter of survival now. Balts have no chance to survive but we are too big to be left without chances.

Sounds interesting. Do you remember the name or a link?

>be Germany
>hate Jews
>tightly cooperate in the destruction of Poland anyway

World War Three: Inside the War Room
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06zw32h

I don't know if you'll be able to find it anywhere though. It's a shame, I can't really remember it too well and it had former Army Chiefs of Staff and stuff in it, it was a well-stocked war room.

>World War Three: Inside The War Room
I should mention that it's a complete and utter waste of time.

>inb4 ur on 4ch
Ok.

>tightly cooperate in the destruction of Poland anyway

They had no other choice because we didn't want to join their crusade and instead chose to oppose them. Today we all understand that they were right.

>Today we all understand that they were right.

Unfortunately too late.

Why are the western banking cabal and the eastern jewish tribes even fighting?

>muh amerifat burger meme
>muh stupid americans i hate americans
>russia invades
>wtf america help us we love you
>it was just bante- BOOM

fuck you faggots. rot for all I care

He is honest and recognize that NATO is merely another name for America

They don't fight. No single nuke will be directed against USA/Russia/UK. They will nuke us: Poles. Last christian people in Europe. Because we don't fit their model of Europe: a continent filled with muslims, niggers and other subhumans.

Just out of interest, since you're actually from the region, how do you think an event like that would go down in Estonia?

I don't consider it a realistic possibility so any thought given to it will be fantasy and fiction.

Thanks britbro. Found it on dailymotion

I get that it's fiction and not docu. Better than watching some half-ass American sitcom I guess.

Of course they do when eastern jews try to join the western banking tribes they are litterally murdered in the streets

They don't fight against each other. There is no conflict between Jewry who rules USA/UK and Jewry who rules Russia. They are playing a game "bad cop good cop" for the needs of global propaganda but in fact they are the same thing that wants to turn whole European continent into trash, muslimize it, enslave it and pauperize it.

Putin and Erdogan are going to form a coalition in order to achieve their objectives in Central Asia and the Middle east. Erdogan jailed the pilot that shot down the Russia jet and the man behind putin, and who designed the plan for Crimea and wants to expand Russia in Asia and Ukraine was in Ankara denouncing the U.S. a day after the coup and Washington had an emergency meeting with Moscow a day before the coup. Russia has a UN veto and Nuclear deterrence, while Turkey has the bosphorus. The U.S. wouldn't be able to do anything, and if Trump is elected then it might end up a triumvirate of Nationalist leaders.

The people behind in the coup in Turkey, or in the very least blamed for it are the same people that are supportive of Hillary Clinton and the E.U. and is the same group of people that despise Trump and who he is going to dismantle.

Fuck off. Nobody here needs fucking Balts.
And it will do not good for Balts to join RF under Putin and his gang.

>any thought given to it will be fantasy and fiction
I suppose you're right, but it's still important to keep at the forefront of military strategic thought. With the last real war between two sides with air, sea and land militaries in the West being the Falklands, it's hard to imagine how a modern war would go, but it's an important task nonetheless. The next war that does happen will be dissected and turned inside out, so you want to make sure that firstly, you're on the winning side, and secondly that you don't make horrendous mistakes.

It will never do us anything good.

Where is Lithuania ?

Nah, when we create Russian National State, remove churkas, get our own government and if we will have an economic wonder, which is pretty unrealistic, may be then your attitude will change.
It should be your will, not ours tbqhwy.

why doesn't trump like the fennoslavs?

Inside Poland

Trump likes only Israel. USA is a Jewish colony, it doesn't care about anything else except Jewry and itself. It doesn't care about you either.

dumb polak

Part of Poland like it should be

Hanging by the tree to the right. Gore is not allowed so it's not shown.

>fennoslavs
U fukken wot?

Surely you've you have watch enough batman movies to understand that the hero is often seen as the villain.

Thank you for your insight.

II Rzeczpospolita was attacked by Germans and Russians in 1939 after 21 years of existence exactly when we began to build central industrial complex that could be a competition for German economy. III Rzeczpospolita is going to be attacked by Russian neanderthals after 25 years of existence when we finally begin to get better off after two decades of slaving our asses off.

Everytime Poland gets better, it is destroyed. How fucking tragic it is.... If we survive this war somehow (i hope not), we should seriously think about establishing Poland somewhere else, maybe on different continent, like Jews did with Israel. Life between our lovely neighbours is simply impossible. We have probably the worst geopolitical location in the world.

Also sorry for antisemitism spread here under Polish flag, it is probably one psycho.

Honestly feel bad for Poles. You'd be a great power if you weren't constantly fucked by your own leaders over the years and then by everyone else around you.

Oh look, more Trump scaremongering.
Shocker shocker, if you spend govt money on gibsmedats instead of actually having a military you're a useless ally and other countries will decide they don't need you. The US is completely right to just threaten to drop everybody in Europe besides the UK, v4, and Baltics, because you're all fucking useless. NATO requires a certain amount of national budget to be spent on defense, why does almost everything west of Poland think the rules don't apply to them?

NATO = American lapdogs

>why does almost everything west of Poland think the rules don't apply to them?

Western countries have nukes and shit. Besides i doubt that Murrica would let Russia take them over, because they rich. Trump was talking specifically about baltic states. If he said that same as US president, it would be official invitation for Russia to attack them

>establishing Poland somewhere else

It is not such a bad idea after all. We are fucked demographically anyway with all these millions of old commie-pensioners. They bring us down and don't let the country grow. We will end up like Western Europe finally: bringing millions of subhumans from Ukraine or somewhere else to rescue our commie pension-system, and Poland will stop being Polish anyway, it will turn into second Ukraine.

We could organize ourselves: 5 million of young Poles, only educated ones, and try to establish Poland somewhere else. This planet is huge, i am pretty sure that we could find some place on other continent for ourselves. It would be a great chance to create something great without any relation to the past.

I FIGURED OUT YOUR PLAN YOU SNEAKY PLUMBERS
I WON'T LET YOU ESTABLISH THE POLISH ISLES HERE

>implying British minds and Polish work ethic wouldn't rule the world

that's what you are, part finn part slav
haplomemes confirm it
really makes you think

Whole Europe including your islands already turned into shitholes, and you will be Africa-tier before 2050 due to massive immigration of third-worlders and general falldown of your financial/economical system.

I was thinking about completely different continent, maybe somewhere in Asia?

.. and i was talking about 5 million of EDUCATED Poles, not this human trash that we sent over to your place.

>your islands already turned into shitholes
BECAUSE YOU FUCKS CAME HERE WITH YOUR SHITTY LANGUAGE AND STOLE ALL THE CHEAP LABOUR FORCING THE YOUTH TO FUCK OFF AUSTRALIA TO FIND BASIC EMPLOYMENT

TEN YEARS AGO I COULD ORDER FOOD FROM SOMEONE WHO SPOKE ENGLISH AND GAVE ME WHAT I WANT NOW I HAVE TO SPEND AGES EXPLAINING THAT I DON'T WANT DRESSING ON MY BURGER TO SOME LOW BRAINED DUMBFUCK WHO STILL SCREWS IT UP

>EDUCATED Poles
Top hue.

>we will only have EDUCATED poles in our new homeland, EDUCATED like myself

Dude, i lived in your fucking shithole for 2 years. I never seen so much trash on streets, poverty and general mess. You are fucking lost with all these subhumans living in your "countries". Let's wait when global financial system based on dollar crumbles, which is inevitable, you will turn into african landlocked shitholes with France-tier violence on streets

Your time is over. You lost your empire in last century, now you are going to lose everything

>all these subhumans
Exactly my point, it was great here until you showed up.

You "prosper" under British influence a lot for last centuries too, maybe that's why half of the world is already filled with the Irish and there is no end for this madness in the sight.

offline lol

NOW ONE WOYLD DEFENT NO ONE. WW3 IT WAR FOR DESTROY WESPON OF WAR. HUMANS AND CITYS MEAN NOTHING.
NORMALY ALL NATO POWER MUST STAND IN NORTH AMERICA.

>You "prosper" under British influence a lot for last centuries
Nigga we were pretty much a third world country up 50 years ago. The British did nothing but kill us and scatter us to the four corners of the earth. We reached something of a golden age in the 90's/ early 2000's, then you cretins showed up and ruined everything.

Take that nato shits. Do glad finland didnt fell for the racket.

>We reached something of a golden age in the 90's/ early 2000's, then you cretins showed up and ruined everything.

That's now we, you brainwashed wacko. That's Chinese economical power that slowly erodes you. And that's barely a beginning of the pain you are going to feel.

>and Jewry who rules Russia
Are there any of notable influence left in Russia?I remember Putin cleansing the country of most of them in the early 2000's.

What?

You see? You don't even understand whats the reason of erosion of Western economies.

I don't see how a potato syrup-chugging Celtic maggot can give himself the right to actually think of berating his biological betters.

>Putin cleansing the country of most of them in the early 2000
wat

it's not the fucking us job to defend europe for fuck sake. trump will heal us from that fucking state of constant cuckness. seriously.

The only country in Europe that cleansed Jews was Poland. And i don't talk about Holocaust of course, which was a German job, but about happenings of 1968.

Russia is fucking Israel, just like USA, everybody is a Jew there on key business and political positions.

>name of race is literally the basis of the word slave
>better than anyone

And don't get me started on you, the amount of Bosnian cunts I see walking around the streets begging people for money with a fake story about their family being in the hospital or some shit.

I seem to recall seeing many of them fleeing Russia like mad once he began to implement the first wave of reforms?

>no Central Asian Churkistans
Basically every second of these creatures works in Russia.

Everyone would flee, just jews have a place to flee.
His perfect reformes touched everyone, not only jews.

>implying russian soldiers get payed
there is a whole lot of rotting soviet left-over ammunition and tech, which could be put to good use

All historical sources irrefutably show that the Slavic area was the main reservoir of slaves in the whole period of Early Middle Ages, beginning probably in the 6th century, and with a peak around the 10th. This preference for slaves of Slavic origin – so strong as to make Slavs the slaves by antonomasia – has been easily explained: in that period Slavic people were the only ones who were still pagan, and this detail is most important as it explains why, by choosing them, early medieval slave traders – mostly Venetian, Genoese and Jewish – did not violate the new principles of the “Societas christiana”, introduced by Pope Gregory the Great at the end of the 6th century, according to which baptized people must be excluded from slavery. So we've obtained a safe dating for the English-based word sclavus, in the sense of “slave”, which will be approximately the period between the sixth and tenth centuries. Source "Interdisciplinary and linguistic evidence for Palaeolithic continuity of Indo-European, Uralic and Altaic populations in Eurasia, with an excursus on Slavic ethno-genesis" by Mario Alinei, 2003. The difference between Slavs and Irish is that Slavs could only be enslaved if they were previously defeated by overwhelming forces that've been besetting them from all parts of the known world,while your people were hauled off by everyone else just for the mere purpose of being used as alternative currency.

Also,the name of the race derived from the word"slovo".

> I see walking around the streets begging people for money with a fake story about their family being in the hospital or some shit

Paddy is idiotic enough to finance Gypsies,figures.

>better than anyone
The best?not a chance,but better than most?Absolutely.

>implying your people dont get great benefits from being the world bolice
do you really think its done out of the kindness of american hearts?

Thanks for the clarification.

nope
some of the jews went to check out their meme country Isreal and that's it

>Also,the name of the race derived from the word"slovo"
Read my post retard, I said slaves are named after them, not the other way around.

>finance Gypsies
I never said that, I ignore them.

>better than most
Ha, fuck no.

Trump is our puppet. America will be the russian property.

Trump reminds me of Zhirinovsky.

Yeah, but there is a difference. Zhirinovsky hasn't any power.

Fuck off, we're full

>support to Latgalian nationalists
Bullshit. The point of leverage for Russia in the Baltic state is the Russian population, not other local minorities.