O
N
E

X

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iPhone ((( x )))

is the fingerprinter on the back or underneath the screen?

there is no fingerprint
face id just failed in the live presentation two times

fucking LUL

This will be the first iphone I ever buy fucking finally a screen size bigger than riny 5.5 fucking inches on an iphone with massive bezels

It's face ID

U CAN FINALLY CUSTOMIZE EMOJIS WHILE THE CIA GETS YOUR FACE

why are all apples top guns white? where is the diversity? they only use minorities for publicity. Its a bit creepy dont you think?

more like iphone XD

lmfao is apple trolling? all these ''innovations'' are not new, oh wow you can sign in with data we collect from you (your face)
-hurr we monitoring you now, pls buy goy
-le saturated pictures xd
fuk right off

>that notch

Steve would start stress-eating bananas after throwing that prototype through the all glass wall

What did he mean by this?

>he doesn't know

LONDON BRIDGE IS TUBLING DOWN

AAPL stock drops after Face ID did not work after first attempt

>surprised all the people that get shit done are white

Hey that's an all Gorilla Glass wall.

Yes boi can't wait to get it, all these poorfags are finna be so jealous

New Mac Mini when?

why did they skip 9?

DID ANYBODY HEAR HIM SAY IPHONE S8 ON STREAM JUST NOW?

I should buy.

why did windows skip 9?

The next one will be iphone iX

I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

For compatibility reasons, a lot of old software did OS version checking by seeing if the version started with a 9 (because of Windows 95 and 98).

What's the reason here?

Everyone does

i wish i had enough money to short apple this smelled like shit the second i heard these rumors

biggest fail is the delayed release, just lol

iPhone X
iPhone X+1
iPhone X+2

genious

youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k

>not iphone xp
are you even trying?

wheres my updated SE, you double nigger

that indent at the top is fucking horrible

LEARN TO DESIGN FAGGOTS

Not iPhone ∞

looks like shit desu

not that the new iturd isnt ugly as fuck either ofc

I actually hope they use roman numerals from now on.

This looks like shit

>removal of physical home button
Literally the last reason I'd buy an iphone is gone

oops looks like iphone isnt the first huh

>the year of our lord 2017
>still not using USBC

note the camera that ruins the screen at the top

Remind me of the "Xbox One X"

$999

NINE HUNDRED NINETY NINE US DOLLARS

All they gotta do is get rid of the camera and chin but
>MUH SELFIES
Normalfags were a fucking mistake.

Because 7 ate 9. Duh

>lowers the phone's cost
>more screen real estate
why are normies so retarded?

NINE HUNDRED NINETY NINE US DOLLARS

Calling it now, next one is gonna be called iPhone x^2

*from

iPhone XX
iPhone XXX

Courage!

Buy the rumor, sell the news

Are you new to stocks or something?

Why is it so fucking huge? It's like 10x the size of that guy.

Why would anyone want a face ID unlock over a finger print? Have fun looking like a faggot holding your phone up to your face every 30 seconds

Faggots

Wait, so does it still have a regular charging port on no? It seems unclear from what I am reading online.

>64gb will cost 1249 dollar in sweden
what a fucking joke

It has Lightning port.
How can it be unclear if it literally says that multiple times in the specs

Ah, thanks. I just couldn't find such mentions online from my brief skimming online, most sites were too excited about the wireless charging bit.

>still no front facing speakers

Get some better bait Pajeet

>Built in microphone
OH THANk LORD TIM FOR PROVIDING US WITH SUCH SERVICES

>Im poor please let me suck your dick for money

Why the hell are you so excited? Literally every phone has had a built in microphone

Please tell me youre kidding

I'm not the one posting fucking all caps hyperbole over a feature that's in EVERY fucking phone ever

only looks like shit because of their terrible fake curved screen. there's zero reason for apple to have the notch on top. they could've just perms-blacked an entire bar

>being poor in 2017
anons I...

>not sucking cock in 2017

>wanting less screen real estate
Ok

>Sacrificing screen space for muh selfie cam
Pure cancer, but the instagram-using monkeys that make up Apple's user base will love it anyway

Man you pajeets get more retarded by the day. The X has MORE real estate than any other phone. The Note 8 has an entire top bezel.

t. retard

so useful

It's genuinely baffling they didn't hide the baldness with a permanent black notification bar. I genuinely wish Steve Jobs could be alive to see this just to witness him falling to his knees crying of disgust.

Here, let me help you.

If those notches weren't there, guess where that shit would go? Oh, it would take up more of the screen.

Long time Android user here, I'm making the switch to the iPhone 8

I've used phones from Sansung to LG to HTC and sitting on my Nexus 6P since launch has been nothing but absolute headaches and searching forums for how to fix bug X,Y or Z.

I'm sick of these battery draining bugs, lagginess and this phone is running latest and greatest pure stock android (So over-rated). I'm sick of not being part of iMessage group chats, failing MMS messages, having to rely on 3rd party apps because the stock clock app or reminder (Keep) are just hideous. No continuity with my Macbook Pro, No first party accessories, no customer service, no store I can just walk in with a problem (Have you tried dealing with Huawei or Google? What a joke).

I can't wait till the iPhone 8 launches, I left them the same reason you did - I just simply got bored and outgrew it a while ago, I liked tweaking Android devices but now I'm a grown up with a full time job I don't care nor have the time to spend staring at my phone home screen and making it as "miniamlist" as possible. I just had to factory reset my 6P and left everything stock because I'm not bothered anymore. I just want a phone that is reliable, does the job and won't eat away at my battery making the phone obsolete after just one year of ownership.

I can't wait for the iPhone 8 Launch. Good bye Android was nice browsing forums trying to fix solutions for you.

>the iPhone 8

>buying the poorfag one

Just stop it pajeet.

>I genuinely wish Steve Jobs could be alive to see this just to witness him falling to his knees crying of disgust.
this.

This look so fucking bad it gives off the impression that the phone already has a case in it. How do they fuck up this badly?

:ᓓ)

Face ID didn't fail on stage

What happened was the same as whenever you switch on an iPhone from cold - it asks for your passcode before letting you use touch ID or face ID. It's a security measure. Whoever set up the demo should have switched on the iPhone and then clicked the sleep button.

So they spent millions buying out the largest fingerprint scanner company, made the best scanner available on any phone, and just decided to ditch it? Talk about dumb.

>has a case in it
Fucking pajeet

The usual pump and dump every product announcement.

>poverty-tier Yuros mad they can't afford superior American engineering
just as it should be

screen real estate is good in theory except apple makes their UIs 4x the size normal humans need it to be
i'm waiting for glitter notch cases

>touch based device
>has a large UI
Damn who would've guessed?

This
The one think apple phones had going for them was how sleek and fast their scanner was
I compared my mom's 6S to my S7 and holy shit
Fuck apple

Apple's not going to retire lightning anytime soon, when they can keep making that sweet sweet royalty money from it.

They need to be that big so the dumb apple babies know what buttons to press

'Leap Forward'
>right off a cliff

what's that black bar on the bottom?

Be glad, they could have removed it and offered it as a dongle.
Courage.

Swipe up for Home.

for you to accidentally go to the home screen

>Hooked on phonex!1
That works for me.

a fucking notch

How do you take a screen shot with no home button? Asking for a friend