$999

$999. Gotta say, I'm somewhat surprised. I thought they would have the balls to ask for $1500.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/1997/01/did-gates-really-say-640k-is-enough-for-anyone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isnt X poor design? The top of the phone basically blocks a fraction of the screen. Deal breaker for me.

Yes, thank you dear Apple for only taking 999 of my dollars.

It looks like shit.

$999 is 64GB. I'm guessing 256GB is $1,299.

64 GB ought to be enough for anybody

t. 16 GB ipad

LMAO

My car cost $500...

You don't listen to very much music then

>post jobs era
>expecting aesthetic

And it has a headphone jack

Apple music :^)

Not to mention "muh music" is a fucking retarded reason, at least say you're filming 4k or something

a tape to aux adapter, so not really

imagine being this underage
wired.com/1997/01/did-gates-really-say-640k-is-enough-for-anyone/

NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE U.S. DOLLARS

Literal nu-male phone, reminder if you're a white man you shouldn't buy phones from companies that hate you.

I called 1299, not as greedy as i thought, or maybe they saw the competition already ahead of them in alot of areas.

>microSD U1 speed
Get the fuck out of Sup Forums since you don't understand anything about technology

>$1000

>64gb, no memory card slot

meanwhile

>s8

>64gb

>bezelless

>microSD up to 200gb more

>$600

Why don't they just add this? What the hell is wrong with consumers to support such anti-user practices that exist solely to charge markup on storage?

But it actually is my music, there's nothing around this shithole that's worth filming
I have both a streaming account (google play/youtube red) with my library cached and a lot I loaded manually
Have my 128gb 6S almost filled up

You clearly don't. Look again, this is rated A1.

I expected 1299. 999 surprised me but it's still not fucking worth it, overpriced piece of garbage.

gotta say the 6s is a freaking bargain... this is a good thing

It's 1,149.00$

Let me finish this for both of you:
>I don't need storage space, I stream my music.
>Who wants to stream music?
>I have unlimited data.
>The music quality sucks.
>I don't care.
>You don't care about paying for shitty music?
>Autistic screeching
>Autistic screeching
>Autistic screeching
>Autistic screeching

>bezelless
What the these then, you fucking pajeet?

>up to 95MB/s
>implying that's still not fucking trash

Where else would they put the front camera and other sensors?

I didn't catch the whole conference. How big is the iphone X screen? Is the screen ratio still 16:9 or 18.5:9 like the s8?

First person to get their iPhone X to unlock with their dick, wins.

>>The music quality sucks
Does it? Spotify sounds the same as flac to me. Most normal people don't care about placebo garbage.

The average consumer is retarded.

Look kids, he's fucking drowning in shame!

it's basically a full screen with no bezels

note the HUGE FUCKING INDENT on the top of the iphone X. giant fucking eyesore.

>>bezelless
i can see horizontal fuckhuge bezels on that samshit just fine

this. Use Google play every day. Sounds fine. No complaints what-so-ever about the quality. And it intelligently caches music so when my train ride goes through black spots it doesn't drop out.

He has a point though. Who need storage space anymore? Learned that when I lost my old phone.

Now everything goes on the cloud.
music and video I stream
photos saved to cloud
work docs contacts etc all saved to cloud
Really storage space is only ever needed is when I'm taking a lot of videos in a day

Honestly, if they gave me a phone with a battery that lasted a whole week and only had like 10 GB of storage space I'd be fine with it.

still fucking less bezels than on samshit

ELEVEN HUNDRED AND FORTY NINE US DOLLARS

>buying a phone with bloat, no updates and malware
ok pajeet

Go back to your designated streets, Pajeet.

The phone you posted has two, noticeable bezels on the top and bottom.
iPhone doesn't have the bottom bezel AND has only fraction of the top one.

Only Androidpoor mind can be that delusional

What did they mean by this?

Still showing up SE. Gotta say, I'm somewhat surprised. I thought they would have the balls to bury it down forever.

underrated

I can't believe samsung has the superior design tbqh. Small top and bottom bezels makes so much more sense from an aesthetic and function perspective than the bizarre indent.

It's not meant to be a replacment for internal storage, it's meant for bulk photo, video, and music storage and apps that don't require exceptional read/write performance.

Obviously important things are still going to be internal storage using some form of UHS or similar fast interface for 300MB/s+ read/writes.

Apple literally hate you white male

at least the s8 is consistent you fucking mongoloid lmao

>spending $1000 on 64gb with a shittier OLED display than the Samsung and no expandable memory

you're a fucking idiot

I honestly don't know. I do know if you use a dac, amp, and nice headphones, you might be able to tell.

This is a good use case example (the phone) and a counterpoint to my argument of hypothetical anons. But you still need to pay for that data somehow, which is way more expensive than it needs to be.

The point of my post is that I've seen threads and anons on Sup Forums waste so much time fucking bickering about streaming music vs stored music. We should be shitting on Apple for their business practices which are undeniably anti-consumer, instead of trying to justify them.

woah! like 50% off! who else pre-ordering right now?

>I do know if you use a dac, amp, and nice headphones, you might be able to tell.
Well I'd have to be a double autists to do that with my phone.

>I thought they would have the balls to ask for $1500.

that's not how Applel pricing just werks

they'd have to price it $1999 because applel hates zeroes

>Confirmed non-white

As expected

>2 MORE HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE THAN IPHONE 7

fuck Drumpf and white people

>64gb will cost 1249 dollar in sweden
what a joke

UK pricing will make me cry. They already raised the prices of all their fucking macbooks because "muh brexit" I expect at least £949

your an idiot

the reason you have shit battery is your cellular radio is constantly on streaming all your music and accessing the cloud

not some storage chip just sitting there

Not yet, user. Those are just concepts, real ones after 2020

The Essential phone did the same iirc

Wow, it's just £999 straight.

They didn't even pretend to price adjust.

Is the back still not flat?

>Not having an iPod classic.

I need a new phone since my Nexus 6p bootlopped. I've gotten really wary of Android since, even though I know that problem was hardware related to the 6p. But I also just am jaded about Android in general because of the short support span of Android devices in general since it seems like they don't go past two years. But do I really want to spend $999 on a X? That's so much fucking money. But the 8 doesn't seem like a huge step up from the 7 so why wouldn't I just get a 7 preowned from my provider for an expensive price? But then, I'm getting a 7 and lol at no headphone jack which at least is mitigated by some things in the X. Perhaps I should just get an S8? But again, Android and the support life span, an also the S5 I had years ago I hated because of all the annoying Samsung software on there. I'm really lost on this, what do I do Sup Forums?

damn.

>your

lol why'd they skip 9 and go right ahead and call it 10? baka

Iphone SE then

>no 120hz display

APPLE YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

Screen is so small though. I

>That's so much fucking money.

Is it really though? If you are going to be using it for say, 5 years, then how much is it really?

I still see people with the iphone 6 and it's fine for them. Shit I still see people with the iphone 5S.

I don't see anyone using an android phone from 2014. But then again, maybe those apple cunts with 5S are poorfags who can't afford a new phone.

And there are multiple apple phones to choose from if you can't afford the X.

Go for the s8

>Well I'd have to be a double autists to do that with my phone.

I'm not trying to start an argument. I don't use a dac or an amp anywhere. All I said was that those things might improve the quality enough to matter. Some people care about the quality of their music. Why does that make them autistic? Or if someone knows they're going to be sitting still for a long period of time listening to music, why not improve the quality of the music?

This

At first it seems small but then after using it a week you realize it's the perfect size for a phone and pigfat screens are a meme

They want it to be sealed so idiots can drop it in water. That's also why they got rid of the headphone jack

>$1000-1
At least they did something first

Who still pays this much for this little.

It's actually take more than 200 GB in a memory card.

I put a 256 GB in my S8 and it recognized all of the capacity without issue.

Copying Windows kek

I would 100% agree with you if it did not have that A1 rating.

A2 micro SD cards are on the way btw.

Nope, this chip is A1 rated. 1,500 minimum read IOPS.

fucking cup holders

JUST

The hyperbole from the usual suspects begins.

i typed in baka and it came out as baka... wtf???

>That hand
Give it back Jamal

buybuybuy

Isn't this the price of a MacBook?

Shaking My Head... fuck you gook moot.

sir that biutiful hand post bagene

>iphone
>ugly phone with basic quality of life features like touch id removed
>samsung
>good looking and functional phone, but full of bloatware and botnets

Why couldn't they just bring the SE up to modern standards? The new iphones are terrible

>paying $600 for lagdroid

>only for 64GB
>could get a maxed out laptop instead

fuck you apple

>by Nilay Patel

Goddamnit Pajeet

I didn't see a single quality of life improvement in the 8 or the X.