AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA

DOOOD

>64gb will cost 1249 dollar in sweden
lmao what a joke

HE TRIED IT

Laughing-S8-owners.jpg

>poorlets on suicide watch

Lmao Apple fags on suicide watch!

Show me a cheaper phone with better specs. I'll wait.

>inb4 S8, Note 8

>he can't afford the latest iphone

999 for 3 hour battery

Stop me from getting a v20 the last replaceable battery phone.

>fat spic friend falls for the "apple picks up chicks meme"
>still lonely as ever

I don't buy phones from companies that actively promote the genocide of straight white males.

>HE PAYS

ONE

THOUSAND

ABSOLUTE

DOLLARY

DIGGITY

DANGTIY

DOODLE-OOS

FOR CHINK SHIT AND BLOATWARE

Why wasn't this 120hz?

Apple wtf

1159$ in France

why would I commit suicide over a stupid fucking apple product.

Lol $1000 kek

with that much money you can buy the components to make a nice desktop cpu that would still be relevant two years from now unlike this phone.

>type in your pin
>phone unlocks
Wow, that was hard.

You can build your own CPU?

emergency calls work with locked phones

Is this the birth of a spicy new may may?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE ACTUALLY KEKING FOR IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>poorfags can't afford $1000 for a phone
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Who the fuck designed this abomination?

It's got that JUST hairstyle

I can buy a decent laptop for that price, what the fuck is Applel thinking?

Its more in UK.

OP5
U11
S8
N8
V30

When are they gonna make a phone that works like a laptop? Like you can plug it into a monitor and connect a BT keyboard and mouse?

The battery life is shit.

It would be richlet dipshit, poorlet would mean rich

Does the iphone require I use facetime or can I still unlock it by swiping the slider? Could be problematic when people are wearing hijabs.

>OLED

lol have fun with that faint yet clearly legible BRAZZERS / INCEZT.NET / BLACKED logo permanently visible in the the corner of your screen after six months

Might indeed be a problem for Apple users.

typical apple, shit.

then again android is just a shit

librem 5 when

>Apple's target audience shells out the $999
>can't buy food the next week
>they drop it
>screen cracks
>they cannot unlock the phone anymore

>Applefags in charge of damage control and will unironically pay a grand for a shit phone

>$999
Not in the UK.

KEK

why is it 64gb squared

Fucking hell.

My 5S still works nicely, but what the fuck - I'd never pay that for a phone ever.

Rather switch to Samsung

He said better specs, faggot.

S8 and Note 8.

As funny as it is seeing how much fucking worse Apple has gotten since Steve Jobs died, and as hilarious as it is to see Applefags getting cucked, it's also infuriating to see Apple continue to get away with this shit.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Think about it like this:

From 1990 to 1993 I sold a phone called the DiamondTel Mesa 99X. At the time it was one of the smallest phones on the market. DiamondTel was Mitsubishi's "upscale" line and in 1990 a 99X sold for $1000.

Adjusted for inflation, in 2017, that would be $1,884.42. The phone had next to no features other than it's size. It had a phone book of, IIRC 100 numbers and that's about it.

$999 for that phone in 2017 is the same as $534.92 in 1990 dollars. In 1990 you couldn't get a desktop computer from any manufacturer that could even approach the power in that phone.

I actually had a full blown rant about how retarded Apple morons would be lining up to buy this idiotically designed phone and whatnot, but then it dawned on me that I sold phones back in the day for $1000 on a somewhat regular basis... and that was a lot more money back then than it is today AND the phone you get for that money today can do waaaaaaay more shit than you could back then. Shit, when you adjust for inflation again $999 in today's money is the equivalent of $534.92 in 1990. Still a significant amount of money, but think about what this phone does vs what a $534 computer in 1990 could do and you see just how much progress has been made. For fucks sake, even an SGI machine in those days couldn't do realtime 3D like even the shittiest of Android phones can do today.

Anyways, that's my oldfag rant for today. I'm gonna let the Apple fags take over and shill for this phone that I guarantee will break the moment it falls off your desk.

But but... steel strengthened glass.

goddammit, forgot to edit out redundant points...

$100 says it breaks from a 4ft fall onto plush, deep carpet.

Looks like one of those fucking rubber tv remotes. The laterals bezels are still fucking huge, and they got the top screen space at the cost of having two fucking retarded top extensions. It's so fucking stupid. How could Samsung do better and earlier than them?