House hunting

>house hunting
>found 2 perfect homes
>1 huge house with no view
>1 small house with great view

what do I choose

Small with great view. It will be far comfier.

small house with view

if big house has a yard that, otherwise small house

also location is important

Where, OP?

Small house desu. I don't really get this meme of bigger=better when it comes to houses. Comfiness is far more important

The smaller house, later you can add on as needed.

consider the costs and condition of the home, and location. if the neighbourhood looks like it might go to shit (low income housing area near) stay away.

have fun cleaning that big shitty house m8

no maids in finland?

Great view > extra housework

Or is hiring third world maids normal in Canada?

maids are like 60 dollars for a day x52 = 3120

why wouldn't you get a maid if you can afford it

jesus how poor are you

Fuck, age really does screw with people. My nigga Slavoj used to look great. No wonder he got married four times.

View is good but if you need a lot of space you should pick the bigger house.

A person should get the smallest house they can comfortably inhabit.

Big houses are a pain in the ass to clean, we just couldn't do it and hired some mexicans.

Id love to live in a small one room apartment honestly, i dont really have many material possessions, my life is all digital.

Dont get heavy furniture either, fuck moving that shit.

it's more like getting fat screws you, I see plenty of good looking older guys, but you have to stay fit and lots of people seem to think getting old is an excuse to not work out and be lazy.

Nice Gretzky dubs. Why would you pay for someone to clean when you can do it for FREE?

eh, I prefer big houses, I live by myself in a three bedroom two bathroom house and would like something a bit bigger so I can have space for stuff like a home gym and a two car garage for my boat.

lazy fat fuck kek

I always feel very lonely in a big house.

Do you have a bunch of furnature? I guess it wouldn't be that bad if its mostly empty and you have light furniture. Its not hard to vacuum an empty room.

My ideal house is a 2/3rds under ground concrete bunker with windows lining the top of the walls that stick above ground. The lawn would be on the roof.

The interior would be bare concrete with folding screens in front of the walls, and throw rugs as carpet.

To clean you just fold up the screens and pick up the rugs, and then spray down the interior. Each room will have a verry slightly sloping floor with a drain.

The wiring, plumbing, and air conditioning vents will all be exposed mounted on the inside for super easy access

This is the ideal living condition, as few hassles as possible

>have leaky vents
>cost a fortune to fix because its all hidden away in the walls and attic
>cost a fortune not to fix because wasted energy on cooling/heating

Houses really are constructed in the worst possible way

>people with 2 cars, boats and massive houses and shieet post here.
wtf are you ppl doing? go land yourself some gold digger.

I don't know why so many people here are worried about cleaning a big house, it only gets dirty in the areas that are being used a lot, I barely have to clean my guest bedroom for example. As for heating and cooling, it's pretty simple to just close the vents in the rooms you don't use, I just realized that I haven't even been in one of the bedrooms in my house this year lol, I should check and see if it's dusty.

I'm posting from work and I'm bored so why not?

Calling your bitch boss.

Take the one that costs less. Housing will be the biggest cost throughout your life, it's best to keep those costs as low as possible so you can spend it on more fun things.

I bet you backtraced my IP and everything, too bad I'm SSH'd into my home network so all you would get is my home IP address. I doubt my boss would really care anyways, IT has it's perks and one of them is that I can go to any website I want.

Now if you showed him my other screen which has CSGO up, then I might get in some trouble lol.

How much are you going to use a "great view", anyway? You've already seen the view, so it's no longer valuable.
Choose the big house.

Great house

this, who the fuck even opens a window to let the light in unironically?

I used to live on a lake with a great view of the sunrise, it was an awesome way to wake up every morning to see.