Mouse General

This ma mouse. Logitech G403. Its gucci.

Mouse threads always start with a Logitech image/OP... hmm, really makes you think (sage for consumer shilling thread)

Say what you will about shilling, logitech makes some good shit. My headset is logitech and i own a logitech multidevice mouse for my laptop as well as a logitech g602 for rpg's. My keyboard used to be the g213 before i switched to a mechanical. razer doesn't compare in the bang for buck and fuck corsair for no reason other than i don't have one. I also have a 330 silent for my shit posting laptop.

TLDR i fucking love logitech's shit.

Anyone have experience with the g602? How's Linux support? Is it too weighty for fast games? How's the receiver range; would it do fine without direct line of sight but still only a few feet away from my tower?

>headset
This is how I know you'll buy any plastic piece of shit with a 'cool' logo and gamer LEDs on it. You're a whale.

Was going to buy a Logitech mouse, but changed my mind because I'm not supporting companies that do stealth advertising on Sup Forums.
Well done, marketeers.
Now please stop breaking advertising/consumer protection regulations in every western country and spend your money on making better products instead.

Here`s mein

I have Jewtech G502 Core, pretty based

mine is a g pro
good mouse

I own the G403, its a good mouse but I've just switched it back to my old Mionix Castor. Much better shape for me personally.

master race

Hands down the best mouse I've ever had. Simple, smooth movement, and responsive

This mouse is so good but I can't use it at all. I didn't realise how much I lift the mouse until I got that and felt the stabilising edge thing scrape across my mat as I moved it around.

This, although it is like a millimeter high so when ever I pull my desk drawer or whatever out it rubbed up against the top so it is scratched

Hell ya

this

i still use the older G100s, i love these small mice

I'm guessing you're using a lower sensitivity. I never feel the need to raise my mouse

Mx master for work and a zowie fk2 for gaming

fap fap fap

baby tier is all the new gayman looking led logitech mice

man tier is anything shaped like the mx 518

wish the scroll wheel wasn't so shit is the one on the g100s better?

just installed new microswitch, Omron 50M, on my deathadder 2013, best mouse ever made

Do you have the Pro or the g203?

Pro. People say I shelled out an extra $15 or so for nothing, but I tried the g203 which isn't bad by any means but to me felt slower when I was moving the mouse around. Really the only difference is the sensor inside. Either way, you have a good mouse.

Ok thanks!

150$ on ebay. No thanks!

Sharkoon Fireglider in combination with a steelpad is pretty much GOAT, been using that mouse longer than any deathadder i ever owned before they broke down combined now

Comfyest mouse I ever used.
The shape and size is perfect for me.
Using fingertip grip.

I have this.

Really good, but wish it was 10-20g lighter.

I used to use a G100s with the weight removed, which was around 60-65g. That was my best mouse ever, but I replaced it when the buttons started doubleclicking.

My current one, accessibility and toxicity all in my thumb.

Exactly the one I'm using right now. Spooky.

I've used pic related now for five years. Sensor started to die about eight months ago and I'm finally getting around to replacing it with a logitech g703 in a week or so.

>tfw spilled an entire glass of sticky kamikaze on my sensei
instantly unplugged and dried it
plugged it back in and nothing changed, ended up with a clean sterile mouse
phew..

This is my mouse. As far as I can tell it is literally perfect. Tell me why i'm wrong.

Best mouse

G903 is better

>I used to use a G100s with the weight removed, which was around 60-65g. That was my best mouse ever, but I replaced it when the buttons started doubleclicking.
still use that. best mouse ever

102/203 has the better cable though; I don't like the braided meme.

god damn it

Liking this quite a bit for my home machine.

I use the m705 at work. It's a bit small for my hands but it gets the job done.

heard this mouse was really comfy. it's arrving Thursday for me.

Opinions on trackballs? Found this used on ebay for $20. Don't really game anymore and it looks ultra comfy w/ my unicomp

YEUUUP

Been trying out the elecom HUGE, pretty comfy after the ball wore in a little bit. Need to pop it out and wipe the shit out fairly often though. The software was hot garbage too. There's a seperate option in the taskbar icon to choose your mouse model, can't choose it in the window.
Had one, it was pretty awesome until the battery died suddenly, wouldn't charge at all. Put in a support ticket and it took them four weeks to even reply, telling me to take out the unremovable battery for 30 seconds. I just returned it to amazon after like one week.

I've got a steel series rival 100, I had my doubts but it's a lovely little mouse

What's wrong with braided cables?

Thoughts on the coating? I cannot grip the sides of this thing its driving me nuts.

>It's gucci
>It's a designer piece of shit with average build quality. at a beyond premium price
Really makes you think...

I got myself a Logitech g102/g203/gpro and I noticed that one of the rubber feet has a sharp edge. Should I just keep using it to round out or should I buy a rubber feet set (recommendation please)

got the same mouse but i have to admitt the sensor is shite compared to 3366 of the g402 and other

I think I have the model one below this one, I love it so far

Seems that the price of mice have really increased in the past few years, perhaps due to increased meming pc gaming has undergone.

I need a good mouse, I'm stuck with a vile $4 cheapo that is half the size of my hand, the nice zowie is 100AUD. Seems like I will get better value from repairing the cord and feet on my g400. Is it true that there are no good mice available for cheap?

Does no one else know of the comfy? It's got a fucking R I N G click. The thumb grid is also pretty damn useful, desu. Decent sensor, too.

What meme should I get next Sup Forums?

I fell for this meme

This is the best one i got so far

How would you compare the Proteus to the 900? Is the latter worth the extra money? I'm planning to use the Proteus as the dedicated gaming mouse while keep using my shitty wireless one for anything else. Is it a good idea?

anyone having logitech g9 here?

it has two different grips for one grip you can easily buy skates/teflon

but second rougher grip have different small shape for teflon

do you even have teflon there?

I'm considering the Microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse for the office.

Good idea?

Get a vertical mouse and don't let Microshaft cuck you.

Based Castor best shape in the world for my hands, sadly middle mouse button is utter garbo.

If you need more buttons as I do, the rival 500 would be a good replacement. It also has that customization thing on the bottom back.

I work in a Microsoft related office though. So I get extra points for cock gobbling Microsofts dick

But you could get some 'tism points on Sup Forums with a nice vertical mouse or a trackball.

I've been using the G402 for a couple of years now, but I want to switch to either Zowie or Steelseries.

I have a death adder but I wish it was a bit bigger. I'm gonna go back to Logitech I think.
Shame they don't sell g400 anymore that shape was best for my hand. I'm now a Palmer because of the death adder so maybe ax master would be best since I don't Vidya anymore.
Anyone else know of a good palm mouse aside from the death adder?

A good palmer is most anything from Mionix. There's also the g502 classic, then the Steelseries Sensei isn't too bad... Zowie has a decent line.

Cooler Master Sentinel 3

>its another post stock photos of your logishill thread
love these kinds of threads

Nig

Bought a Logitech MX Master recently, it's very comfy.

Mionix is awesome looking. Leaning towards that.
That looks sick too.
Thanks anons