Who else /reddit/ here? What boards do you guys go on...

Who else /reddit/ here? What boards do you guys go on? Why choose 4chinz instead of a more diverse community like reddit? Sup Forums is ok I guess but it sure does get repetitive.

We're all redditors here, famlam. Sure, there are a few anons who claim they browse reddit but they're just trying their hardest to fit into a dated illusion of Sup Forums """""culture""""".

*claim they don't browse Reddit

>leddit
>diverse

All of us who have jobs go on reddit. It's actually turning into Sup Forums slowly with all the sand people going apeshit.

Haha Sup Forums has no culture. We took it over back in 2012.

/r/neckyourself/

Wrong board famalam

We invented "senpai", "famalam", and "fampai" over at reddit. Quit coppying us.

I had never heard of until I started browsing Sup Forums, and never even went on it until a raid. I've come to realise how useful reddit is, and the community isn't as cancerous as I thought it was. I looked at the comment section of the Belgium terrorist attacks and they were all saying how Islam needs to be stopped.

I just hate the fucking layout

Pretty much only go on Sup Forums. Not into any of the hobbies the interest boards represent. And all the non hobby boards (and Sup Forums) reek of underage.

>even more keyboard warriors

great culture bro

I am sorry, but exactly the opposite will happen, you will become ((((((redpilled)))))) very soon.

>Not cancerous
>Wanting to disband a religion comprised of 1.2billion members with a select few going apeshit

Pick two

>Why choose 4chinz instead of a more diverse community like reddit?
Because either you end up in a tiny circlejerk or you have to censor yourself as to not disturb the oh so sensitive libcucks that make up 95% of redditors or they'll down vote you into oblivion and do it for you. The entire voting system is fucking stupid and only serves to silence dissidents.

(((())))

/thread

>Why choose 4chinz instead of a more diverse community like reddit?
Reddit is not a community it is a comment-writing MMO

Go back to shitholistan, achmed.

>A dude expresses another opinion than me
>Resorts to an insult

Cadeau to you

>reddit
>diverse

Other than a few select subs, literally everybody on reddit is a liberal, bernie sanders supporter, pot smoker, etc.

At least on Sup Forums you won't get banned for having the wrong opinion.

>le funny puns
>beta orbiters everywhere
>shitty upvote system
>bazinga tier xDd nerd culture
Just fuck off, it's absolute shit.

Dont you have a school to bomb, muhammad?

That's more of an American thing, Brian

Nice America proxy, bilal.

Now have some bacon.

Maybe they kist want to stop Islam in Europe?

even thought the reddit scare was a joke, i totally agree with this guy

Jizzlam should be confined to the middle east. It has no place in Europe.

>Jizzlam
underage

/r/EnoughLibertarianSpam
/r/ShitAmericansSays
/r/ForwardsFromGrandma

only decent boards are fatpeoplehate and soccerstreams.

fatpeoplehate got banned though.