You're all using Windows

And pretending that you're really on your edgy linux distro. Reality is you all use VMs to run Linux.

I use linux though you nigger

You're all using Linux and pretending that you're really on your edgy Windows machine. Reality is you all use VMs to run Windows

On the contrary, I use Linux and pretend to use windows

>he doesnt know about dual boot

>dual boot

Who actually does this? You have to fix your bootloader every time there's a windows update

>she would rather dual boot than use VMs

>implying

use two different drives and boot from boot menu dont be daft

This
windows on KVM/QEMU
linux on the main

Dual booting a server OS is completely stupid.
Just use a hackintosh, get rid of windows, and forget about linux.
Literally only furfags and poorfags use linux as a fucking desktop OS.

i use it as a place to hide tjat i atill play secondlife so no one finds it installed on windows while i am out

Because I don't like either OS X or Windows. I like the stability of Linux. Been using Linux off and on since Vista came out. Tried OS X, didn't like it. Started using Linux in a dual boot setting (two drives, fuck boot loaders), and then a few years ago, went all linux.

I'm not a furfag and I'm engaged to a doctor as well as have my own software development job, so I'm not poor and I use Linux

How come hackintosh is for the rich while Linux is for the poor? Are you retarded?

Don't reason with mactards, they are mind-numbingly dumb

Ok, we get it, you've wasted your time doing nothing but getting a server OS to work on your desktop and trying to get it to do things that a Windows or Mac computer can do seamlessly.
But, don't shill that garbage. Not everyone is a tireless neet like you, some people actually need functioning operating systems and not ones that go into meltdown over printing a fucking page.
>look at the lies I made up im a gazillionaire who uses linux
Yeah, even though linux figureheads have literally all moved on LOL

I said I have a job you fucking moron

Pretty sure my system is more expensive than yours and I use Linux exclusively

How does it feel to use an OS illegally?

>trying way too hard the post

Stop spamming and face reality, you nigger

Not me. Using Linux is like using Windows with just a mouse, sure everything still works fine, but it's a real pain in the ass to do the things you normally do.

Windows 4 Life!

I use freebsd linux and windows 10.
Come fight me

Yeah, I use Windows
I don't even use Linux in a VM

Thanks pajeet. I'll do the needful and deposit 2 rupees into your street, after I'm done shitting

>Moving the goalposts

I've been exclusively using Linux for a decade now. I have absolutely no need for Windows.

LOOK AT ME. DO IT. NOW!!!!!!!

MS is worried and this shilling is a desperate attempt to keep people on the plantation.