Whats a good gaming laptop that is discreet and doesent scream GAYMING?

whats a good gaming laptop that is discreet and doesent scream GAYMING?

Mmmm. Your best bet would be MSi, Asus, or Lenovo

Unironically, razer blade with dbrand if you really need to. But don't buy a gayming laptop.

>msi
arent they known for having shitty battery life? i was looking at the Gigabyte Aero 14 for good battery life and a 1060

We'll besides design is there anything specific your looking for in your gayman laptop?

This. Do you REALLY need a portable device? I was a gaming laptop user myself until 2015 and only used its portability to take it into my bed.

For most users, a dedicated desktop and cheap portable device (Thinkpad, Transformer Pad) suffices. Otherwise, think of a Mini-ITX build. You could fit a whole 1080 Ti PC in a small ITX case. Google Silverstone S05. The only downside is the lack of mobile usability, you always need a screen where you go.

Otherwise, go with MSI. I wanted the MSI GE60 first but then bought that horrible Lenovo Ideapad with two 755Ms.

Anything Clevo or Sager. Gaymer performance without the gaymer look.

ya i have an alienware aurora
ill upgrade all the shit inside it once i graduate but for now it has a 1070 and its enough for me to play any games i want.

i use a macbook pro on the go. do u really want to look like more of a faggot infront of stacy than u already do with a stupid ass alienware 15?

also considering price, a maxed out alienware 15 is like 3000 dollars if im not wrong.

u could spend a similar amount and have a dedicated desktop and a very good laptop... like xps 13 or macbook

I have an Alienware laptop and desktop.
Their laptops don't scream gamer as much as they used to if you turn off the LEDs

>playing games in public
>wanting to be discreet
Pick one

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 (7567) Gaming
Comes in black or red, looks like any other Dell Inspiron.

This would be my waifu but the spaceship exhausts ruin it entirely for me

Opinions on the Gigabyte Aero 14 or the Sager NP8952? Those are the two I'm eyeing atm.

Higher end clevo/sager laptops have that differently printed wasd keys and that ricey rgb lighting though. The low end and old models still only have white lighting and uniformly printed keys.

That's really the only tip off and most people won't notice

A macbook is atready retarded. I would spend this amount of money in the gaming rig. Put 200 € into a Thinkpad or ASUS Transformer tablet. Those with a real x86 Windows.

These will do every productive task you need on the go. Even light gaming, as long as you don't expect AAA titles in 4K.

Sager NP5855 or NP5852?

the 13 R3 is actually a really well built laptop

just 1060 gtx 16gb of ram and something that has a battery life of more than 3 hours will suffice.

I'm looking for something like this too, user. I've found two that look promising, the Sager NP8952 and the Gigabyte Aero 14. I can't really decide between the two, though. The Sager has a 1070 Max-Q, which is probably marginally better than the 1060 in the Aero. The Aero has a 1440p screen with G-Sync and a longer battery life, but is plastic construction instead of brushed metal. The Sager has a 256 GB SSD and a 1 TB HDD, while the Aero has a 512 GB SSD. Gigabyte stuff also comes with a ton of bloatware, which is a pain to get rid of.

new one just came out (7577)

>gaming laptop
>2017

Inspirons have lower build quality.

The current alienware lineup has steel reinforcement. I'm holding one in my hand right now, it's the most rock solid laptop i've ever used. zero flex in the keyboard, 2.2mm keytravel, it's worth owning even if you have to disable all the lights and put a sticker over the alienware logo.

Sager is trusted? it seems like an unknown brand. im not trying to spend 2500 on a laptop just something that can play most games today so i can use it when im not home and at school for schoolwork. i already have a gaming desktop at home with a 970 in it that i built in 2014

Now this I can get behind, AC unit look is my fetish rather than that dumb XX exhaust. I'll probably snatch one of these later on.

Sager is Clevo, and they're pretty respected, especially if you buy from a third party like gentechpc or someone. Also, the two I listed are like $1600-1700.

>sager
>unknown

they're over priced shit.

I use the Asus K501LX and play everything short of current-gen titles. Mostly. MGSV ran fine, Doom was a slideshow and Dark Souls 3 was just barely too slow to enjoy. Hopefully that gives you some idea of the power. It's far cheaper than Sager, MSI, etc. too.

thanks user i fucking laughed. i regret not saving up more for a 980

Waste of money. my 970 overclocked could get wihtin 10% of a 980. Not all 970s had the issue.