Mom is shouting 'GO TO TAKE A SHOWER YOU HAVE 4 DAYS WITHOUT A SHOWER AND WE ARE IN SUMMER, YOU SHOULD FEEL SHAME'

>mom is shouting 'GO TO TAKE A SHOWER YOU HAVE 4 DAYS WITHOUT A SHOWER AND WE ARE IN SUMMER, YOU SHOULD FEEL SHAME'

so what's stopping you from taking a shower?

is your mom hot, jorge?

I haven't showered in 2 weeks.

damn eurodirties

he probably likes the smell of his unwashed balls

My mom doesn't complain. She's got her own problems to deal with.

When I was a kid I asked my mom if it was okay to pee in the shower and she said yes
It wasn't until I was 20 or so that I realized the implication

Yes, I'm a virgin. I'm 20.

What else could that mean other than her peeing in the shower too.

>I haven't showered in 2 weeks.

Wtf? Why don't you just shower you dirty fuck It takes 2 minutes

Degenerate country? Excuse me?

Eh, whenever I shower I take at least 1 hour. Can't be bothered. I just take a muscarine antagonist so I don't sweat that much.

>Can't be bothered
What else do you do?

Taking a shower feels nice I just don't understand why you would not take one for so long

I just use the computer.

So you can't take a break from posting ebin memes on 4chin for a few minutes once a day to spray yourself with some cold water?

Gross af man. How do you go to work or talk to people outside smelling like shit?

spanish frogposter ban when?

I don't usually leave home.
I will take a shower tomorrow for my mom's bday party, tho.

Is water that scarce in Spain?

Damn, is NEETBux any good in Brazil? How much do you get

Sounds pretty dope if your room is cozy but like how do you buy groceries or anything

My room isn't cozy. And I don't live of welfare. I live with my mom. The apartment is mine, theorically, so she can't kick me out. I don't intend on living like this forever, tho.
I'm going back to school, finnish high school and then I want to get a degree in chemistry.

Ah nice. I wish i could be a NEET but my mom is getting old and she can't work much anymore so I have to work as a wagecuck now

underwater weight measurement sister

Kek. Sinverguenza, ve a baƱarte.

There's nothing good about being a NEET, believe me.

It gets boring constantly having to look good because of work or with friends. Sometimes I wish i was just a NEET because it seems so easy and relaxing

Friends are good for you. I wish I had any.
Being a NEET for a while sounds good. It's like a vacation, 24/7. But it gets boring real fast.
And soon you'll start to miss people. I do.

failed normie monkey

Oh. Then what's stopping you? You can make friends easily

I'm an autistic retard but I still manage to have a job, friends and a couple gfs

This is what happens when you live in a manchild country.