Is it really worth $1000+ dollars?

Is it really worth $1000+ dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/e4L6T3f.png
samsung.com/us/explore/galaxy-s8/buy/s/Carrier/
youtube.com/watch?v=PKWmjU7NUq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't give a shit about you or your shitty normie phone and your shitty normie brand and your shitty bluetooth connected toilet where google counts all of your shits and recommends you daily dietary advice. As a matter of fact I think you should go check it. You might need more fiber. Just once just once I wish you would stick your head outside and see the world for what it is. Real fuckers don't care about shit some jew posts online. I hope your mother dies.

If you want to show your gay pride THAT much I guess it's worth it.

Maybe. Not to me, though. My 7+ is still god-tier.

No. Not a single Apple product is worth their price tag. Now, if they were cheaper, I would think on buying one

Why is this even a question

BAHAHAHAHAHA
No, fuck no. Normies will still eat it up though.

>There's something wrong with being a normal, productive member of society who lives life and pays their bills

/r9k/ pls go

Please God don't tell me this is real

Yes, to me it is. HOWEVER, i'm not going to get it till the better version comes out. (iPhone Xs or whatever it'll be)
You're not on /b dude, the majority of us have jobs and aren't losers like you.

Everything is worth the price people are willing to pay. If you don't want to spend $1000+ then stop fucking wondering because there are plenty of phones that are not priced that high.

I think he used normies in the context of not being technically competent enough to know its a waste of money for what you get. Also I don't think you have a job, otherwise you would know the value of money.

Americans will spend whatever it takes to be cool

Decent phone but not worth $1k when you can get an S8+ for like half the price.

It'll be limited supply though. Will probably only be like 10% of all iPhones sold .

What's sad is that Apple will sell a ton of 8/8+ even though it's literally an iPhone 7 with wireless charging. That's it

All of its "features" are things I either don't want my phone to do, like collect biometric data on my face, or I would never use my phone to do, like shoot with "portrait" lighting.

>S8+
>half the price

i.imgur.com/e4L6T3f.png
samsung.com/us/explore/galaxy-s8/buy/s/Carrier/

They're probably selling less and less as the market is saturated, so they figure, "We'll sell roughly the same amount but at a larger price" to balance out.

is this real

You can't afford $50 a month?

>1000 US Dollars
I built a monster PC for that much earlier this year. THAT was worth it. No rational person can justify spending so much money on a phone.

no

depends, if you are a poor nigger, it will boost your social status to have one (maybe you would be able to fuck some girls then)

other than that, I dont see the benefit

This

Technology advancement has turned into
>muh thin phones
>muh professional camera much wow, look at these pictures thay Im gonna take of me eating food and sending it via whatsapp, which turns compresses them to shit
>muh amazing performance, 10x faster facebook scrooling and instagram story posting

Its depressing. You go to drink a coffe and everyone is sitting with their phones and shitposting.

Nope.
This. Most people who buy these kind of phones aren't actually using them for its full potential, and the developers know this.
This is what the majority of normies use their phones for. For quicker browsing on browsers and suboptimal cameras for pretending they're professional photographer.

newfags literally can't reverse image search a simple image

Face it, we're all being cucked by smartphones one way or another. Either 1) pay a stupid amount for a flagship and be a normie consumerist faggot 2) get a chinkphone flagship and hope you don't get chinked 3) get a budget phone with turd performance and looks

They have us cornered

I, for one, will give a budget android a try after my iphone 6 is shit, though i'm not looking forward to it since i recently tested a moto g5 plus and was turned off by the choppy video camera

youtube.com/watch?v=PKWmjU7NUq4

most likely not

SCREEN CORNERS SHOULDN'T BE CURVED

Mine is better.

Get the original one, its called galaxy s8

1300€ in my country and I'm from fucking Greece where the average monthly income is 1000€

im stealing this pasta

Note 4 here. Still a great phone.

It's worth double that because of the limited supply.

>Is it really worth $1000+ dollars?
Well, the X does make it sound kind of cool.

>spend $1000+ on a phone
>doesnt do more than a mid range phone
>have worse battery than a mid range phone
>becomes obsolete in 2 years

>$250

>samsung
NEVER EVER!!!

Ahhahahaha
All these buttblasted poorfags lmfao
Yes op itdefinately worth it.

iPhone 9 leaked image
You've seen it first on Sup Forums everyone

Fuck no, you're going to get raped by Apple tax.

This shit is $500 and is 95% of the iPhone X, with better battery.

this

Richfags won't be rich for long if they keep buying this dumb crap

From an objective standpoint no, but it's not the objective standpoint that matters.
The only question is if people will be willing to pay that, and you can be sure as fuck they will as long as there's an apple logo on it

Here in Germany it is 1150€ for the 64Gb version (1320€ for 256GB). You could add a monitor to your PC.....

>buyout the best fingerprint scanner
>fingerprint scanner faster and more accurate than any competitor
>flush it all down the toilet for the oled meme
crocodile tears aside is there any news about an iPhone SE refresh?

FPBP...also stealing this pasta
OP3=master race.

That's consumer technology for you. War, space, aviation... That's where real interesting stuff happens.

if you stick to the well established chink phones you are fairly safe. I don't think their phones are that much more prone than

>want to shift ctrl + backspace
>hit ctrl + enter
fuck

anyway, what I wanted to say was that they are not that much more prone to defects, you just have to wait for the endless shipping if you have to sent it back for whatever reason

only thing I don't like too much about MIUI is the sensitivity of the touch screen. if you press your thumb on the screen it will sometimes register that as side-swipe and then get locked on that, because your thumb expanded to left and right upon being pressed against the screen

>1300€
Laughing my balls off

I don't really know any richfag who bought their own smartphone, they all get it from their company which then just deducts the costs from their taxes

it's the wannabe richfags who spend the rest of the month eating Ramen so they can pretend to be rich

i think its the most valuable phone they've made yet. i'd be willing to pay probably $400.

so xiaomi and meizu? any others?

those are the only ones I have personal experience with, and in both cases it was on the same level as what I'd get from the more established (in Western countries) brands, but for a fraction of the price

>the state of apple

i was playing find the white person on the iphone x page and i was literally fucking appauled by how ugly the people they PAID to advertise for them were. at least 1/2 of their target demographic is actually attractive people and i get that consumers (supposedly) respond better to having ugly ass niggers in their ads but good god these genetic abortions gave me ww2 mengele experiments flashbacks. i'm officially wiping my hands with apple, I'm keeping my 6 (which broke twice this year already) until im forced to get a chink phone

did you get the flaships or midrange? and how long did they last? if i could get at least 3 pain free years out of them id be so happy.

>not one single white male in picture

who the fuck designed this
they nailed the design with 7 and fucked up it again in X

>Chink shit
lol no.

Convince me to upgrade my 7Plus Sup Forums!

>becomes obsolete in 2 years
the most insulting part desu

>different female ethnicities but not a single white guy
jesus they really hate white males. so progressive.

i dont even think it's a jewish scheme at this point, if it was they would at least make the nonwhites attractive, right? but no they're still hideous abominations

apple can't even shill right

You could add a PC to your PC for that price.

no thanks im good

It's probably because 90% of the presentation was given by white men. If not for Cook that would be straight white men at that.

All I wanted was a jet black iPhone 7 with an OLED screen and wireless charging. Instead I got some sort of Galaxy s6 knockoff. God damnit.

for what benefits?

Why are people flipping out over the price? Wasn't the 7 plus damn near $1000 anyway?

>literally bought my smartphone and ultrabook for the same price

769 for 32 and 969 for 128

that'd be my face too if I saw someone browsing Sup Forums in public on a public terminal

I made my provider sell me an s8 for $200 and give me unlimited for $10 less a month or I was leaving. So no

>that chin
yeah no

Better phone for

nice try Mohammed

Being queer my friend.
Also having a gay toy that you could probably stick up your butt and browse Facebook with

>Product cost 250$
>Amazing Marketing targeting retards 300$
>Rest is "Apple brand Tax"

Totally worth it goy! Make your normie Friends jelly

It's a free market. You don't have to buy it.

Why would you stick to MIUI?
Just get a decent launcher like Nova, then you would also have native gestures

Thus looks sexy, sauce ?

but it runs linux?

>a month
Point proven. You may have a job, but you are probably low-class

No, it's 1st-gen apple shit and has a 20% markup over what they would normally charge for it once the machinery is paid down.

You like the 7? Even though it has no headphone jack and you can't listen to music and charge it simultaneously?

happy bootloop

Even though we all talk shit about it, people will still buy it. How sad is that.

How do all those poor people have an iphone? I'm not the richest person on earth, but I work and yet I wouldn't spend this much money for a phone and yet in my street there is a job center and everybody has his iphone and is looking at stuffs while smoking cigarettes outside the job center.
How do these people buy such an expensive phone?

*loud laughter*

Mid range phones are so good now tho

why buy any top range phone

They pay 80 dollar each month for 2 years, which adds up to even more than the $1300, but appears affordable because it's only 80 a month

Its not $1000

its $80/m for 24 months

Jeez learn to see a deal when it presents itself

Phone plans? What you do not see is their credit card debt and the welfare they get from your tax money. For stamp? Pretty sure they all have some.

This too. That why I'll only buy unlocked phones. My si doesn't even have any carrier bloat.

Don't care about the price apple is shit. even though i have an iPhone 4S for 6 years now, who gives a shit about having a top notch phone.

Man, that's actually pretty sad.

Glad you are not in debt now?
>The average household has $137,063 in debt.

can you give some suggestions

Just thinking about how sometimes there are kids with them and their parents prefer spending $80/m on a phone instead of them. I mean, when you don't have much money, you prioritize your spendings. I'd rather spend $80 for stuffs for my kids than for a stupid phone.

No. But neither is an Nvidia graphics card. Yet they cost as much as they want them to cost.

Agree. I bet those parents will say they are not obligated to keep their kids alive and healthy.