Look at catalog

>look at catalog
>60% of todays threads are Apple related

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>apple hires illegal immigrants
can't be true

Isn't the CEO of Apple a homosexual? Not sure if sodomy is something I want to support.

I don't understand how these Dreamers are able to stay in America and get an actual job of all things. As a U.S. citizen, I have to go to great lengths to prove my citizenship and my legal status in America, why do these guys somehow always get a free pass?

this is the GPU and phone board

>imagine being this bitter about being stupid white trash
>muh muh can't get a jerb cuz muh immigrants

tfw

Well that's why I voted Trump so he can kick these illegals out of this country and set the record straight.

Apple also gave away part of the IOS source to commie China.

>voting to kick out people because you're too shitty to compete with them for work

That's nationalism, baby.

>im going to call my cowardice something else

looks like ICE should be raiding apple's campus

Kicking them out to uphold rule of law, more like it you dumb fucking faggot.

Better than being a globalist cuck.

Of course they areo going to stand with them. They're about to loose their cheap labor :^(

>muh rule of law
>muh globalism
Is this all you retards do, spout buzzwords? No wonder you feel so threatened.

>250 apple coworkers
more like 250 wageslaves

Dey terk er jerrbbbs

>voting in your personal best interest
>shames us saying "we feel threatened"

>you get a cheaper iPhone
>they get a job and a life in America
What exactly are you concerned about?

>you get a cheaper iPhone
that end being a china-tier crappy phone
>they get a job and a life in America
illegally

Settle down, Pablo. It'll all be over soon enough and you'll be back in Mexico.

Yeah no white people were landscapers or construction workers before the Mexicans showed up to graciously pick up the slack. A cheap abundance of low skilled workers is not lowering wages at all.

Go into debt and get a degree!

DIE

MAGA

>A job and a life
More like become slaves to you. What happens when they have to toss Tim Cook's salad in fear of being deported?

>illegally
That's a matter of formality. Nobody cared when the last amnesty happened. Just a matter of time until it happens again.
>muh lame hispanic dig
I'm probably whiter than you and I'm definitely smarter. Smart people aren't worried about fruit-pickers taking their jobs.

As much as I don't appreciate Apple, I'd say Tim Cook is right.

oh wow user what a great responses is not like obvious trolling or anything!
also
>That's a matter of formality.
then there is no excuse for being a illegal worker, papers in order and that's it

MAGA you bunch of Shills

Tramp comes from an immigrant family

apple announced like 4 products today, and Sup Forums loves being baited into a shitstorm. anyone acting surprised about the number of apple threads here needs to get the fuck out. we don't need you worthless newfags here.

>salad in fear of being deported
>no excuse for being a illegal worker
So you agree they should be given amnesty, right? The problem here is some paper-work.

"Native" Americans come from immigrant families.

About 20 thousand years before english people came to the land, yes

>greentexting is my preferred form of argument
How about you just learn to argue instead of 'muh'ing every reason to be against illegal immigrants?

ACKTUALLY the first man in the Americas was a WHITE MAN seriously man wikipedia it bro he was a WHITE MAN!

if you enter to a foreign country with the papers with order and on law there obviously shouldn't be any problem retarded bait

I haven't heard any "reasons," to be against immigrants, just appeals to legal status which aren't actually valid considering there have been mass amnesties before eg. there is a legal precedent.

Red indians and Aztecs were white?

So how are they native at all? Immigrant Indians is a much more fitting name.

If that's how America worked there wouldn't be any "illegal," immigrants here. The undocumented and those with questionable status are living here already though, on the reasonable expectation of amnesty. Considering there is bipartisan support for it, I don't know how you can argue that's not valid.

You could say so. By that logic, the mainland US belongs to no human.

>amnesty
yeah waiting the easy exit, but sorry with trump looks like you are fucked, and with a good reason then

You're totally incoherent, but yeah. Trump isn't going to stop congress from passing amnesty again. I doubt he'd even veto it. Less than a third of the electorate and less than half the republican electorate supports deportation. The only alternative is amnesty.

>mfw you'll have to stop complaining about "illegals," soon

>just appeals to legal status which aren't actually valid
How is appeal to the legality of a persons immigration not valid you donut? What matters is whether the person in question is illegal now, not about what might happen in the future. A lot of activities have been decriminalized, should we consider the validity of the illegality of certain crimes because they might be legalized?
>The undocumented and those with questionable status are living here already though, on the reasonable expectation of amnesty.
With the current application of the rule of law, there is an equally reasonable expectation of deportation
Only if original occupation were the only criteria for ownership, which is obviously nontrue.

And no, a picture wont give any worth to your "argument". Stop wasting hiroshimoot's money.

>You're totally incoherent, but yeah. Trump isn't going to stop congress from passing amnesty again
Are you a chicano by any chance? you look afraid uh

>How is appeal to the legality of a persons immigration not valid you donut?
It's called legal precedent.
>With the current application of the rule of law, there is an equally reasonable expectation of deportation
There isn't. As I said virtually nobody in congress supports that, and not even a majority of GOP voters do either.

>Only if original occupation were the only criteria for ownership, which is obviously nontrue.
It is true tho. Finders keeprs. If there were no keepers beforehand :)

So this is where we're at, huh? Everyone who disagrees with you is a mestizo?

>Disagrees
sure mate, because being afraid of getting kicked is the same as disagrees, way to move the topic
you are not fooling nobody m8 fuck off

I said if it were the only one, not that it isnt one.
>There isn't.
There is. People are being deported as we speak. The Obama presidency was the one with the most number of deportations as of right now.

>30 million undocumented immigrants are going to be deported before congress passes another amnesty

Nah, you aren't making any sense. Do you want to start this over? It's not going well on your end of argument :)

>ran out of arguments
can you fuck off now please? move this topic to pol if you want to discuss immigration policies or you got btfo so hard that yo need to come here to discuss something that has nothing to do with technology?

Ironically it's technology that's making your backwards 19th century politics irrelevant.

>deportation is the same as mass deportation
How?

>muh backwards
sure m8, so ran out of arguments, i wonder what pol told you to come here butthurt

>admitting your retarded deportations are pointless
Thanks.

Why not just sponsor them for work visas or green cards like he does 9001+ poos?

>Le smuggreentext.jpg
Go to sleep kid, you got school tomorrow, 'member?

Lel look how many white people are legal residents let's say in CHINA

H-have we reported Tim Cook to ICE for hiring illegal immigrants?

>ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

This company is so gone.