3 ultrapreety Polish teens in the bus + some darkskinned foreigner, probably Italian or smth...

3 ultrapreety Polish teens in the bus + some darkskinned foreigner, probably Italian or smth. He is surely thinking that he is flirting with them, they are openly humiliating him. Now they "discuss" his looks, they ask him why he looks like Bulgarian. The guy denies, they laugh at him and say that h looks like shitty Bulgarian. Later on they try to persuade him to show them his naked chest. The guy removes tshirt, they are laughing loudly and say: "you showed us nothing". Just before i went out on the bus stop, they were calling him "retard" in his presence because he supposedly tried to kiss one of them.

Now i understand why so many foreigners hate Polish girls and call them "sluts" i guess

We call them sluts because they offer to eat our shit for 50 euros.

This never happened

You look like Bulgarian too? :)

Why didn'y you fuck them?

Yes, it did. Few minutes ago. I am never shitting. I am this person that posts a lot of photos from my city on the chan.

how dark was this guy?, I don't know how bulgarians look 2bh, arab tier?

What?

He looked like Italian or Spaniard, not like Bulgarian imo. They were trolling him probably

lmao thats why everyone in your country leaves for germany netherlands and england, and come here to racemix with arabs and blacks( not even joking ask any uk man polish girls are biggest racemixers out there, im saying this a a dutch person.

Not everyone, barely 2 mln. And i dont see anything wrong about racemixing desu, especially between lower classes of society. We export mainly low class.

Can confirm. My gf is polish and she is 100% turned off by non-whites.
She is also into muscular & tall guys, which gives me an edge since I'm 6'2 + lift. If i stand next to taller men, she will often tell me that I look like a pussy.

She's also overly attracted to men in uniform (police/military etc).

>He looked like Italian or Spaniard
That means nothing. You have spaniards that with dark skin and spaniards with pale skin and the rest inbetween.

How did you meet this slut? Only sluts become girlfriends of foreigners. Show her photos too.

I am not expert at races and nationalities desu

Sure

If his skin was like the one from Antonio Banderas he was dark skinned.

Yeah, something like this.

Her parents are both polish but she was born in brussels. I met her at a fraternity during university. We've been together for 5 years.

Not gonna put her pics up though senpai

>but she was born in brussels

So she is not Polish

So why you didn't record a video? Kys kid, propably tomorrow you gonna make a thread about losing virginity with a hooker.

>So why you didn't record a video?

Because they would see me and i didn't want to turn their attention on me. I am kind of afraid of young girls, they all seem very rude and aggressive.

I have no idea what kind of subhuman would go to Italy. It is rather a poor country in comparison with Germany or UK, i guess?

You missed my point, I highlighted the fact that there are Polish females in Italy are 3 times the amount of males

70k Polish whores work in Italy? No way... Do you have any links to press articles about it?

I didn't imply they're all whores but they have something to do with the great difference for sure

>Polish teens use Bulgarian as an insult

So I won't be getting any eh?

Polish girls aren't sluts, they're much less sluttier than Canadian girls, thats for sure.

You know, penis vagina?

Interesting story. I will be sure to share it the next time I visit Poland and fill the local girls with my big Finnish cock. I did such a trip twice already and never have I gotten laid so easily and with as many girls in a short time. Polish girls love foreign dick.

>I am kind of afraid of young girls, they all seem very rude and aggressive.
Nothing compared to over here. Just straight up give them a stern look and call them a cunt completely serious if you want them to stop annoying you.

Helps if you are a shitskin with a disfigured face (massive scar) and look scary as fuck. But they still might to troll you.

kek this.

Where do you live, f a m? I, too, think OP is a fag and I'm traveling to Slovakia in a few months. Thinking of going from Bratislava to liptovsky mikulas by train to see the mountains. Any travel stuff you'd recommend? Just can't be any farther east