/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previously: >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

yts.gs/
passthepopcorn.me/torrents.php?id=160166&torrentid=507833#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

news: ptp is dead

path to OT?

This sekrit club sounds pretty COOL!

>tfw another day of watching pomclex anime
>implying I need kg

how do i get on karagarga

suck some private dicks

btn

y did it died?

I register for a relatively unknown tracker and started downloading stuff.
I realize no one is leeching the torrents I'm downloading.
Search website for the most leeches, no torrent surpasses 10 leechers.
Recent uploads are all encoded at ridiculous filesizes (5GB for TV series episodes.. )

The films in the 1GB+ range that I have downloaded from public trackers in the last month have an average ratio of 10:1 (some as high as 50:1).
I looked into private trackers for better consistency on quality, but I don't feel like downloading 10GB+ files for a single film.

Should I just stick with public trackers?

>but I don't feel like downloading 10GB+ files for a single film.
So you want better consistency of quality, but you don't want quality? Consistency on shit quality can be found on public trackers, yes.

Are you a SCC refugee by any chance?

Anime faggots, in the most literal sense.

What I mean is: I don't want bad crops or hardsubs or visible artifacts in dark scenes or any quality related problem that is not necessarily in the pixel peeping category.

Here you go, bud.
yts.gs/
Maybe if you should stop shitting up threads they wouldn't get deleted.

>The tracker is experiencing technical difficulties.
>Please leave your clients seeding.

this wouln't happen if 312c was still running ptp

I'm a literal last hour newfag

>they wouldn't get deleted

You must be confusing me for someone who thinks anime OPs belong on /ptg/. Interestingly, the mods agree.

They deleted a thread before that too. It wasn't anime.

If you are looking for the same "quality" as those 1gb files you are better off with public trackers. Maybe look for x265 encoders, google where their encodes are uploaded.

Those encodes aren't even allowed on private trackers because quality is what it is. But if you want low file sizes that's the best you can get. Private trackers are focused either on scene encodes(about 8gb) or high quality p2p encodes whoch are often 15gb per movie.

Hi anime faggot. Don't you have a school playground to creep around? Stay out of our OPs you degenerate fuck.

it is well seeded and it has more old movies then the nondescript private tracking I'm trying.

thanks.

I was hoping to find a middle-ground between "webrips" and 5GB BDrips...

passthepopcorn.me/torrents.php?id=160166&torrentid=507833#
>Despicable.Me.3.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO
Freeleech

mam please stay online for one second

I mean the middle ground is those ≈3gb x265 encodes. Or itunes web-dls which are ≈4gb. Those are pretty popular, places like psarips.com or even /r/megalinks for new stuff. Joeybell used to upload to kickass, dunno if he's still there. Another good source for x265.

Those 0.8-2gb 1080p x264 encodes are all horsehit.

Also webrip hardly tells anything. You can get 10gb web-dls from amazon or webrips from netflix which are nice, or some 700mb screencaptured crap.

I guess I can live with ~3GB files... while we're at it what would you call right for a 60' TV series episode?

films should be at least 35GB

when are we switching to AV1?

So I spent a very long time getting into HDB to find out they don't even have YIFY. Are you fucking kidding me?

If you want my account pm me. First come first serve.

*torrents gba games from AB instead of downloading them from emuparadise*

The circle of life.

*Joined KG to download something that I later found on rutracker in higher quality*

i posted a question in sqt that i think someone here might be able to answer: i've seen similar noise in stuff i've found online and thought it was badly ripped or something

Next OP image pls sirs

>PTP recruits from GGn but not AHD

Autodl filter to get ez buffer on Apollo?

>not set for life at Apollo

Just existing gets you easy buffer on APL.

is replying to deleted posts rude

now that you mention it it doesn't look like the most perfect lossless master

ripped by me and it matches what's in the cuetools database so maybe pop music is just really hard to encode losslessly

i still don't really know what the noise at the top is though

You need to post this in the redacted.ch spectral identifying thread. None of us are good at this shit (despite me collecting every single possible pearly related to spectral identification) because the interview only teaches the absolute basics required to pass and there's nothing else that I can find anywhere else. I wonder if it is worth volunteering for an interviewer position if they teach something interesting to the interviewers that no one else knows.

give me an email to send you

they decided to recruit limited and ahd has mostly been closed or recruiting on the big ones, so best choice for fresh blood were obviously ggn and red. Ofc btn too , as they always have been on good terms

>unironically on pooloo

TWIN PEAKS

Oh, sorry. Another user already PM'd me.

have let my account die a long time ago...

crap

It could be any number of things. Like a machine making a noise above 16~Khz, I doubt it's noticeable. Maybe try to isolate it?
Or they cleaned up the audio only below the static with some tool. It could be anything. Maybe even a watermark.
If you ripped it accurately and didn't do something weird, I wouldn't worry about it.
I saw something similar in a thread on WCD, unfortunately I can't show you. heh

Keep in mind, I'm no expert, so don't quote me on any of this. :^)

>they teach something interesting to the interviewers that no one else knows
yes they give you the Audio Spectral Analysis Braille Tome. I know because I'm an interviewer

RED recs are absolute garbage

>the faggots in motw thread keep voting for something that was on freeleech for a gorillion years already
fucking retards

why the FUCK is the PTP tracker so unreliable?

Vote for something else then, freak.

They always are.
The Hello Meteor album is nice though.

>listen to an album in 320 I got from WCD
>decide to download the FLAC from RED
>the quality is worse

Is this the power of curry?

are they the same mastering user

it is the power of not understanding what mp3 and flac are, the curry of power indeed

Hey everyone i die in chapter 5

>phase one, recruit
>phase two, give them a week to build up buffer and become invested in the site
>phase three, repeatedly knock the tracker and/or website offline
>phase four, beg for donations
don't say I didn't warn you

>phase 4, let the amerifags donate and keep enjoing the tracker

PTP, what a wonderful tracker. Just that it's down at least a couple of days every monthh.

>less than 4gb of upload needed for pu on red
>no one snatching my shit

Is P*P really going to be down every couple of days or is it just a bad week ?

>waaah...i want my free stuff for free and with a uninterrupted and perfect service...wahhhh
t. entitled cockwomble

Do you mean passthepopcorn.me?

Finally a real thread. Sorry about that btfo false-flag weeb hater from the earlier thread. I can't help it when people lose all mental capacity to form a retort. I will continue to watch /complex anime/ and /korean kino/ regardless of your hatred towards the KG. I guess it's envy more than anything I've now realized.

Delete

>I'm retarded
>I'm posting my blog
>Hurr durr
Fuck off

all the music that is recommended is usually garbage. wcd's freeleech music was some of the worst that I ever heard

What are some music you recc user? Don't worry I won't get it from RED so you don't need to let that influence your decision

I wouldn't exactly call princess principal a complex anime. It does have decent art though.

>complex anime

it's just a reaction image. Only the first episode was complex

How is your quest to get on the KG going?

*CRINGE*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_music_considered_the_worst

>using the smiley with a carat nose

A popularity contest does me nothing.

I'm not doing anything to get into KG so surprisingly nothing is happening

you are doing something, you are complaining here all the time

why are you such an insufferable cock all the time?

>to get into KG
I am well aware of the fact that I'm doing things. I'm not complaining btw.

cause (You) are as well

I asked you for music you reccd. Not for a popularity contest wikipedia page

Next OP image pls sirs

>literally "no u"
epic

reminder TC SUPERPOWER 2020

These children from Sup Forums are getting on my last nerve
They're calling me the Batcuck now
LOL
LB: just ignore them
From now there will be zero tolerenace for anyone found to have posted on Sup Forums
This is your only warning

kek Sup Forums archives are fun

the person who made this is unemployed

>batcuck

yeah like 80% of Sup Forums....

must be italiankitty then kek

isnt her job sucking dicks?

she doesn't get paid for that

how will italiankitty ever recover from this

Yeah! I uploaded 1 Mb last night on RED!

I uploaded almost 3GB