Which looks better?

Only judge from a DESIGN standpoint.. which's better?
In my opinion, S8 over iPX, at least the top and bottom are symmetric. Top notch on the X looks off as fuck. Only flaw of S8's design is the fingerprint sensor on the back RIGHT next to the camera.. Who's idea was that?

They both look like ass, the S8 has a less retarded screen though so it wins

LG V30

>don't mind me, just chopping off your screen corners
>I'm sure you weren't using them anyway, right?
All three are shit. Iphone x being the most shit due to the stupid fucking notch in the screen and shitty design making it look like a fucking bumper car.

mi mix 2

The notch is nice because it lets you orient the phone.

IPX has the potential the be least retarded but right now is the most retarded.

Nice logo

aren't the round corners trademark of Apple?

This one, but only from these kinds of angles.

>lg

Enjoy your boot loop.

Why does that matter? Every phone rotates to whatever orientation you have it at.

This Jony Ive is stupid but IPX has potential.

For reference

this fucking bezleless display is the dumbest shit. What do I do on my phone? Text, watch videos, social media ect.
How the fuck am I gonna hold the phone watching a video in landscape??? I'm gonna be covering up half the screen

Try losing a few hundred pounds.

Bump

not gonna lie, iphone X looks very seXy

For me, it's the Xperia with bezel for comfort

the mi mix w looks better

Dumb phone poster. You're pathetic even those days.

they are both rectangles

hum

im posting from a computer, also there's nothing wrong with phone poster whats wrong is people like you that contribute 0 to the topic but just call people out for dumb shit, you are more cancerous than SJW, the day of the clean up will come and your type will be rounded up

The iPhone X's TrueDepthâ„¢ sensor will become its iconic representation, like the home button was for previous iPhones. It's already growing on me tbqh.
I'd say iPhone X > S8 but the Note 8 looks better than both of 'em.

duh

>IPShit

If they had done this with separate low powered displays in the top so they can be on all the time it would be an instant buy.

I never used these kind of cellphones, are they good at the battery thing?

Usually lasts about a week for me

enjoy your single DAC, soundlet

Good battery is the only reason they exist

and the extremely cheap price

fuck, that would have been the first apple good idea since the first iphone

Don't forget the durability.

How is it bezeless? It still has it, it's just sunken back past the display a half inch not even mentioning the receding hairline camera bezel on the top. Is the world fucking retarded? It looks like a child's toy. I don't even use phones except a work phone which is mandatory where I work because they're fucking cancer and I still wouldn't use that. If I got one at work I'd immediately drop it like the glassy, fingerprint magnet piece of shit it was and get a Galaxy. Fuck off.

the back looks great

One of my iphone friends actually used that as an argument as to why the iphone x is better. I was like "uhhh I dont actually look at the back of the phone when I use it and its gonna be in a case anyway" lol

iPhone.

Ugly bezels on the S8.

They both look the same u autists

>buying toy made for homos

XZ Premium, the hoop design looks way better than the squircles everyone else is doing, and as much as people bitch about bezels, they give you a good place to rest your thumbs. Now if only it had the original XZ style of camera integration and came in Forest Blue, it'd be perfect

>Which looks better?

The V30, of course.

Well also if Sony could get their act together on image processing

I would buy it but [spoiler] no headphone jack [/spoiler]

Galaxy doesn't have a receding hairline

front camera location

>dumb manlets arguing about which dick extensions looks better

You are all so cute. When you are grown up you'll notice that all of those devices are pure trash and a waste of money.

>t. Windows Phone user

Where do these pixels go? (In red)

I really don't like the rounded edges on the S8. and the top bar on the iPhone X looks off.
but also, if you want to judge purely from a design standpoint, use the same displayed image on both phones.

the radius of the corners on the top is too small. it should still mimic the curve of the phone.
i don't know how far they've come. but some kind of e-ink display could be dope here.