Yo. I found this phone and it requires something called Face ID?

How do I unlock it

Use one of these, Jamal.

Let me know if you get it figured out

Nand flashing

Dear Jamal,
There is a backup of your face ID at your local police station. Ask them for a copy.

Finger my asshole with your niggerdick jamal

go to the owners instagram and since its a teenage girl there will be highly detailed face pictures. print one out and unlock

Seems a good thread to ask: why does silicone valley doesn't fight systematic racism in IT? I've seen engineers in all fucking shapes and colors ( even with vagina )...well almost all. There are no niggers.

give it back tyrone

honest question, doesn't FACE ID make it trivially easy for law enforcement to open your phone?

all they have to do is point the phone at your face.

I believe you can just keep your eyes closed and it won't unlock.

I still believe only a fool would rely on fingerprints and facescanning if they have something important on their phone.

That's the point.

Same with fingerprints, law enforcements already have your fingerprints if they have you

Yes, why, are you hiding something from FBI/Apple?

Because I want to impeach Drumpf

That's not the point.

The points is that your finger print and face are nicely stored at your """secure""" phone where you only need to download it. Brilliant, isn't it? How hard would it be to actually identify people and save their facial stucture or even get their fingerprint - and they do it for free!

nigger

>6 digits code

I bet most teens use their birthday date for this. Just check their facebook page and you're fine.

same thing for TouchID tho. If you have something important, just use a long character password.

I like "cloud computing", but I have my own "cloud" at home
But, I hate how mainframes and servers are renamed to cloud

>I hate how mainframes and servers are renamed to cloud
"cloud" sounds a lot better than "other peoples computers"

they work at the night shifts

I actually just use the first digit based on birthdays of victims of the 9/11 attack

Face ID is a stupid move and certainly a step backwards compared to Touch ID. I can only think of disadvantages.

This was only possible in the very first iPhone generation. You could even put android on it.

Give it back Tyrone

Is that Tim Cook? He's a handsome guy.

>How do I unlock it
Oh jamal
We have this thread already
Return it

>no niggers
They mop the floors

What if someone shows a pic of your face to phone? Are Apples company dumb?

>He's a handsome guy
Yeah just like every gay ever.

they already demonstrated that that won't work

3d print a model of someone's face.

>be britbong
>use faceid
>become horribly disfigured in acid attack
>cannot access phone and lose data

iPhones are haram anyway

Knowing apple they prob went back to it to allow it to persist post normal flashing

get images from facebook from profiles that live near where you stole it, code a simple webapp that switches between those images and wait until its unlocked ;)

Doesn't work with an image.

>be britbong
>use faceid
>it never successfully passes because faceid just cannot handle that many completely misfigured teeth at once and i cant just close my mouth due to the teeth

Touch ID is also a disadvantage to passwords. What if you're driving and you want the passenger to unlock your phone? It's only inconvenient.

I haven't had a friend in my car in years.